JerryTostevin

SOLD: FS: PMC Twenty.24 Loudspeakers

Item: PMC Twenty.24  Loudspeakers
Price: $4,999
Item Condition: mint
Reason for selling: moving sale
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

If you know about quality loudspeakers then you likely already know the PMC brand.  These are exceptional speakers constructed in a simple, classy design that will compliment any home décor.  This series of speaker was honoured with What Hi-Fi’s Best Loudspeaker award — an unprecedented accolade.  If you would like to know more about these exceptional speakers, you can have a look at the PMC online brochure here - https://pmc-speakers.com/sites/default/files/attachments/twenty-series-brochure-nov16_3.pdf

For more, you can read detailed reviews here:

https://pmc-speakers.com/sites/default/files/attachments/HFW_Jun12 PMC Twenty 24_web.pdf

https://pmc-speakers.com/sites/default/files/attachments/HIFI%2B86-twenty24_review.pdf

https://pmc-speakers.com/sites/default/files/attachments/HiFi Critic twenty 24 review.pdf

These speakers were purchased in October 2014 in the Diamond Black finish, are in as-new condition and carry the balance of the PMC Platinum 20-year warranty (original proof of purchase receipt will be provided). 

If you are buying from interstate, the speakers are ready to be shipped to you by the courier of your choice in the original boxes.  I will gladly work with the buyer to ensure the speakers get to you promptly.  Each speaker weighs 21kg (without the box) and each box measures 120cm x 45cm x 30cm.

These speakers retail for $8,000 new.  Pick up an absolute bargain.

Other items I currently have for sale that pair with the speakers:

Audiolab 8200CD CD Player

Audiolab 8200T DAB AM FM Tuner

Bryston B135 SST² Stereo Amplifier

Pictures:

Screenshot_20180619-220635.png

20180609_120730.jpg

20180617_214603.jpg

20180609_120616.jpg

20180609_120506.jpg

Edited by JerryTostevin
Price reduction

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By drainer2011
      Item: Dynaudio Focus 200XDs + Connect box and Iso pucks x8
      Price: $5300
      Item Condition: Used. Near brand new no marks at all.
      Reason for selling: Have a new born and have moved in with the in-laws, haven’t been using them. Will be upgrading to larger setup in a year or so.
      Extra Info:In perfect condition. Connect box and iso pucks included in price. Price negotiable within reason.

RRP when purchased in 2017 was
      Dynaudio Focus 200XDs- $7499
      Connect Box- $699
      Iso Pucks x 8 -$320

Photos:
      Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By GreatSouthernTime
      Hey Guys. 

sadly my cleaner just dropped and  broke my bookshelf speakers, a trusty set of Jamo e610. 

I am wanting to replace them but before I do I wanted some advice on models to look at. 
      I am running a modest set up made up of a REGA P1 into a vintage Technics SU-2500 Amp. 
      I usually play fairly chilled music and don’t blow the volume so a natural sound would be preferred. 

Appreciate any help. 

Thanks 
    • By Eskay
      Item: KEF XQ30 Floorstanders in Mahogany finish
      Price: Reduced to $595 FIRM
      Item Condition:Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, bank xfer
      Extra Info:
       Truly excellent condition - like new.   Original RRP over $3,000, 
      Can demo to serious buyers at my place.
      Happy to ship via pack and Send at purchasers cost. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Stephen0804
      Item: VAF Signature i33’s (Black Oak) 
      Price: $2,500
      Item Condition: Has a few scratches on top surface due to stupid cats and a mark on the front of one of the cloth speaker covers/grills, both of which are visible in the pics. Apart from that they are in great condition with no mechanical issues.
      Reason for selling: Have decided to upgrade and will no longer need them.
      Extra Info: These speakers are very good value for their price and retail for $5,790. The pair I’m selling will be 4 years old in January 2020, also I will be able to demo if needed as they will remain connected until sold.

https://vaf.com.au/products/signature-i33

Technical Specifications:
      Frequency Range 32Hz ~ 22kHz
      Frequency Response 37Hz ~ 19kHz (±2dB)
      Phase Response ±15° (100Hz ~ 20kHz)
      Impedance 6 ohms (nominal)
      Sensitivity 90dB (2.83V / 1m)
      Amplifier Power up to 200W
      Dimensions 245mm (W) × 1095mm (H) × 287mm (D)
      Weight 31kg (Gross) Per speaker

Photos: 

• By at68
      Item: Klipsch Heresy I 
      Price: $800, stands if you want both $20 total
      Item Condition: Used
      Reason for selling: Upgraded
      Payment Method: cash, bank transfer, paypal. Pick up only
      Extra Info:
      I have owned these for 11 months since buying off stereonet seller last year. Best I can tell these are early 1980's models with E2 crossover just before the model II came out.
      In reasonable condition for age, a few surface scratches minor dents, grilles in good condition.
      Sound is alive and vibrant as  you would expect, careful partnering with electronics suggested. Limited bass, sealed cabinets.
      A good price (ie. same price that I paid) for those who want to try some heritage speakers. I have enjoyed my time with them.
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.