JVC Projector calibration in WA $150

Item: JVC X series from the 5900 to 9900 (ask about previous models)
Price: $150
Payment Method: Ask Brodric when booking it in.
Extra Info: I am just posting this to help out this guy (whom I do not know nor have any affiliation with) who can get you some stellar results with his calibration gear and at prices never seen before. Perth Metro areas only. But ask if outside he may charge a little more for travel. I would certainly be taking advantage of this pricing as it's around a quarter to one fifth of the usual calibrators pricing.

Also ask about the previous models the 5500 to 9500 etc.

I am an end-user owner of X7900 and have become adept at the process of calibrating it with the JVC auto-cal software and X-rite i1Pro2. I have all the gear, but now it just sits around doing nothing, so I thought I'd offer to calibrate new projectors and make use of the gear.

I found the calibration improved my picture quality markedly (the projector had strong green and red push). I am charging $150 per calibration, which basically covers the cost of maintaining the certification on the i1Pro2 (I don't expect to be doing many calibrations per year).

Thanks for any leads.

Regards Brodric Ryder

Ph: 0412 546 787 OR Email: brodricj at yahoo.com

Edited by oztheatre

7 minutes ago, kc01 said:

Too bad he is located in Perth. I am looking for one in Melbourne. Any one to recommended in Melbourne?

Just Avical down there is all I know of.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
On 20/07/2018 at 11:10 AM, kc01 said:

Too bad he is located in Perth. I am looking for one in Melbourne. Any one to recommended in Melbourne?

If you can wait a little:

• Like 1