newbie in the Brizzy area

Greetings Gents and Ladies,

Just found the forum and I've been here in Brisbane just over a year now. English native, 15 years in NZ, 6 years in Brunei, now Australia and brisbane is keeping me well and certainly up to date with my Vitamin D exposure.

I've generally been a music fiend since my early teens and have a system to which I'm ultimately in love with and enjoy every single day. That is not saying there won't be other upgrades or changes in the next few years I'm here... Also looking for other like minds in the brizzy area to bang heads together. Enough of me - onto the system - starting from wall socket to speaker on the music system is as follows.

Thor power conditioner PS10

Nordost Frey 2 Power Cables x2

AMR AM-77 amplifier

Nordost Tyr2 Interconnects

The MemoryPlayer64 - source

Marantz SA11 SACD

Nordost SPM speaker cables

GoldenEar Triton 1's  - speakers

Talk to me about digital sources - the memoryplayer is divine - i know others who have ditched 40,000$ turntables for what comes out of the MemoryPlayer. Yes, there is a difference... lol ;)

greetings

Welcome to the nuthouse ?

If your looking for like minded locals, consider joining the Queensland Audio Club (QAC) https://www.queenslandaudio.club/join-us

Our AGM and Christmas in July Feast is Saturday week (21st).

Send me a PM if you would like to come along as my guest. I'm the club secretary (sort of try before you buy).

cheers,

Andrew

9 hours ago, wen said:

welcome Tristar, i listened to the golden ear triton 7's recently, loooved the sound, enjoy the site

Thanks Wen, yes the GoldenEars 1's are a stunning sound - I was literally days away from buying some Sonus Faber Guaneri Mementos and stopped the order and bought the T1's -  came across them randomly and had never heard them  - but the sound soon changed my mind.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Pegasus said:

Welcome to the nuthouse ?

If your looking for like minded locals, consider joining the Queensland Audio Club (QAC) https://www.queenslandaudio.club/join-us

Our AGM and Christmas in July Feast is Saturday week (21st).

Send me a PM if you would like to come along as my guest. I'm the club secretary (sort of try before you buy).

cheers,

Andrew

I'd be interested in coming along. Should you be so inclined, I'd appreciate any info.

I'm just west of you, Lockyer Valley,  where I believe it was minus 3 freakin degrees C this morning!