Sign in to follow this  
Phil Sturges

Can't post or reply in the classifieds?

Hi all,

Apparently I've been registered here since 2004, but I don't recall that🤔.

Anyhow, I've tried searching for the answer, but for some reason I can't post or reply in the classifieds section, yet I can everywhere else as far as I can see. Is there some good reason for that?

Thanks!

@Phil Sturges

its detailed in the sticky in the classifieds. you need to get involved, post in the forum as you are doing here to get access 

https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/forum/7-classifieds-audio/

click on "classifieds policy - read before posting"

while you have joined back in 2004 you haven't been an active member and really got involved in the forum with no posts to your name, which explains things.

so can only suggest get involved :)

Hi Phil,

glad I came across this post because I have been going nuts trying to work out the same problem. I only joined last week. 

Very glad you gave me a chance to post too. 

Awesome site and forum btw. 

Greetings trust@:) al  to break the rules and let in a whole flock of you 

bloody anarchist

I'd like to be able to reply to an ad in the classified too, so hello after 8 years!

@pairgain  it's a grammar given that if your writing and using numbers under 10 then you always write them as; One,two,three,four,five,six,seven,eight,nine and if your particular..ten.

Digits below ten are a no no.

I'm voting to not allow you to respond to a classified until you fix this aberration.

Eight years! Wow. There's lurking then there's LURKING!!!!!

WD,and welcome to SNA.

@djb

Speaking of grammar, is that you're? 

I try to restrict myself to one post every ten years. Whoops, just blew it.

Thanks for the welcome.

Haha.

See my cunning plan?

You are correct of course:)

On 24/08/2018 at 7:12 PM, Luc said:

@pairgain  it's a grammar given that if your writing and using numbers under 10 then you always write them as; One,two,three,four,five,six,seven,eight,nine and if your particular..ten.

Digits below ten are a no no.

Very true old bean. However whilst we are in grammatical  mode I have noticed with some degree of sorrow that you are frequently confusing the words too and to. I am certain that you actually know the difference between the two.

For example, you cannot want too, but you can want to . You can also want to  go to Bleak City but you cannot want too  go there, even for an existentialist breakfast.

The most convenient way to remember this is to use the extra when something is additional or in excess of and here we can say there are too many pedants on SNA and you would like to see less of them.🙃