Sign in to follow this  
Jones99

SOLD: FS: Dynaudio Evidence Center birds eye maple

Item: Dynaudio Evidence Center in birds eye maple
Price: $9500 (freight to be met by buyer)
Item Condition: Like New
Reason for selling: HT Plans shelved
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal(Fees To be met by buyer)
Extra Info: Comes with all accessories,original wooden crate/box, and 2 x Center 2 Bases. Speaker is Australian stock and is like new. Used/checked  once and then reboxed(Less than 1 hour used)

This is truly one of the best Center Speakers you can buy at any price and stunning looking. Replacement cost RRP $39990 for Center Speaker and $1890 for 2 x Center 2 bases. Check Lifestyle Store for pricing. Why own Confidence or lower models when you can own the best. I Have owned confidence center the Evidence center is far superior! 
Pictures:

Dynaudio_Evidence_Center__p6Yx6Lb6Ra0L.jpg.10a45631676829677e434214e589293b.jpg

IMG_0499.thumb.png.3a1652426badd53e1c5bb929827b6253.png

IMG_0504.thumb.JPG.8dbecafd25c816c0b170be1b9faa1ba5.JPG

dyn_centerbase2_1.jpg.272e3a2fcdc11b11e68e731da38f82e3.jpg

Edited by Jones99

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mrf0ster
      Item: Dynaudio C4 Platinum Speakers (Mocca)
      Price: 16K  $15500.00   $13000.00
      Item Condition: Mint! (7 year transferable warranty remaining)
      Reason for selling: Change in personal circumstances
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info> Surely someone wants to spoil themselves for 2020! Last month to grab before they get packed away before my new placement OS. 

It is with the utmost regret and disappointment that I am selling the most amazing speakers I have ever owned. Due to a change in personal circumstances I can no longer keep these babies. I have only owned these for 5 months, and have been running them through a Primaluna Integrated tube amp. They are stunningly musical to my ears and I am sure the first to hear them will want them.
      The speakers are absolutely unmarked and as new. I doubt they have even broken in yet. I am open to any reasonable offer.
      Thank you.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By bikecrazy
      Item: Dynaudio DM 2/7 SPEAKERS
      finish: Rosewood Satin
      Note: Stand not included.
      Price: $700 or nearest reasonable offer
      Item Condition: Mint
      Reason for selling: have other speakers now and do not really need these any more.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash preferred or paypal.

Extra Info: 
      >4 ohm / 150 watts
      >sparingly used and never been played loud or abused.
      >These have had good reviews all round. 
      > https://www.dynaudio.com/discontinued-models/dm/27?c=rosewoodsatin

• By mrf0ster
      Item: Dynaudio C4 Platinum Speakers (Mocca)
      Price: 16K  $15500.00   
      Item Condition: Mint!
      Reason for selling: Change in personal circumstances
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info> Surely someone wants to spoil themselves for Xmas! Last change before they get packed away before my new placement OS. 

It is with the utmost regret and disappointment that I am selling the most amazing speakers I have ever owned. Due to a change in personal circumstances I can no longer keep these babies. I have only owned these for 5 months, and have been running them through a Primaluna Integrated tube amp. They are stunningly musical to my ears and I am sure the first to hear them will want them.
      The speakers are absolutely unmarked and as new. I doubt they have even broken in yet. I am open to any reasonable offer.
      Thank you.

• By JulianR
      Item: Elac 244.3s plus matching stands
      Price: $1350
      Item Condition: 8.5-9/10
      Reason for selling: restless audiophile 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info: comes with original packaging, original receipt $2600 new. Lovely silver magnet dust covers don’t show up well in photos. Sound wonderful, have never disappointed me once. 1/2017 new. Not particularly hard to drive. Was using a Marantz PM8006. Famous Jet Tweeters. Beautiful looking speakers in my opinion. 

Prefer pickup, but send anywhere at buyers expense.

The stands are Dynaudio’s but suit them very well. Not to be confused with the smaller (but very capable) 243.3s. I don’t want to separate them ideally.