SOLD: FS: Black Cyrus Components - AV Master 8, DVD 8, SmartPower

SOLD

Item: Cyrus AV Master 8, DVD 8 and SmartPower
Price:  Would prefer to sell as a complete set but will separate if there's no interest in taking all three.  I've noted individual prices below but will offer a reduction if someone wants to take all three.
Item Condition: All very good for their respective ages.  I have the original packaging and remotes for these where appropriate.
Reason for selling: No longer required - I've traded these for 'serenity' at home as the CFO wanted something 'easier' to use that fit in the TV cabinet so these have been replaced with a Marantz NR1608 with the EggsBox taking on the disc spinning duty in the TV room)
Payment Method: PayPal (Buyer to cover any fees), Cash on Pickup
Extra Info: Local Pickup is preferred for these, but if necessary postage can be arranged at buyer's expense.

I will take and add pictures when I get a few minutes free, most likely this weekend, as some of these items are currently boxed up so will need to be taken out to be photographed.  If there are specific items of interest I can prioritise getting those ones done ASAP.   I have boxes, cables, remotes (as appropriate) for all of these and all are in black - do note however that Cyrus blacks finishes have changed a bit over the years so these don't all have exactly the same finish.

SOLD Cyrus SmartPower (x1) - Price $450

Another, albeit older, versatile power amp and where I started my Cyrus Power Amp journey, offering 60W per channel (into 8Ohm) or 105W as a Mono amp at the flick of a switch.  Works really well as an upgrade to a Cyrus integrated or a dedicated Cyrus Pre and a very cost effective upgrade at that.  Full specification can be found at https://www.cyrusaudio.com/support/other-resources/legacy-products/power-amplifiers/smartpower/

Cyrus AV Master 8 (x1) - Price $700

I'll be sorry to see this one go as it's so much more musical than most of the newer, more sophisticated, AV processors/receivers that don't cost silly money.  No video processing/switching on this one, it's an audio-only affair but that's what makes this sound so great for music.  In true Cyrus fashion it's incredibly versatile with 3 channels of configurable amplification so it's a great way to add surround sound to an existing stereo setup (or with either the 8 Power or SmartPower above you can run a 5.1 setup or with both you can run a 7.1 setup) and provides great upgrade options with pre-outs for everything. Full specification can be found at https://www.cyrusaudio.com/support/other-resources/legacy-products/av/av-master-8-0/

Cyrus DVD 8 (x1) - Price $400

Another home cinema product from Cyrus that offers more musicality than most that won't break the bank.  This player is multi-region based on entering codes via the remote control and I've mostly used it with Australian and UK discs.  At this price I will include a converter to take the component output of the Cyrus and convert it to HDMI.  Full specification can be found at https://www.cyrusaudio.com/support/other-resources/legacy-products/av/dvd-8/

This could be a very musical home cinema setup (all the way up to 7.1) for someone who doesn't need all the latest bells and whistles in terms of sound formats and who doesn't need all the video switching of a modern AV Processor.  

EDIT : A few items removed as the window of opportunity for an upgrade has passed but the home-CFO has decreed that these boxes must go...

Pictures:

1556884864_untitled-untitledshoot-2056-0018.thumb.jpg.a15dd27f98fb55c681feb3df45aba9d5.jpg1113385282_untitled-untitledshoot-2056-0025.thumb.jpg.b00c4357fbc37a6ddec5840a8f18ba0d.jpg1435255446_untitled-untitledshoot-2056-0014.thumb.jpg.f281525128eccc4913ef39a1fbe84ed0.jpg

untitled-untitled shoot-2056-0015.jpg

untitled-untitled shoot-2056-0016.jpg

untitled-untitled shoot-2056-0020.jpg

untitled-untitled shoot-2056-0024.jpg

untitled-untitled shoot-2056-0029.jpg

Edited by PSherriff
Striking out sold item

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...