WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: FS: Accuphase C2820, A70 and DP560 (Relist)

Item: Accuphase A70; Accuphase C2820; Accuphase DP560
Price: 

A70 - AUD13000 (Power Amp) (Pending for Sale)

C2820 - AUD10000 (Pre Amp) 

DP560 - AUD7500 (SACD Player + USB DAC) (Pending for Sale)

Item Condition: All items looks and works great in excellent condition with all the original packaging boxes and accessories. Has been keeping them in a listening room which only myself has access to it (I got a 2 years old kid and that's why I would never put any of the gears in the living room for the time being).
Reason for selling: I don't really have a lot of time using them and my listening room is too small to utilise them actually. There are other much bigger commitments in life and the money should help to ease the pressure a bit for my future moving plan. Not that I won't miss the sound but I think one need to make a choice at some point. I won't give up this hobby and if really sold will go for a much simpler setup. You can also see that I have been "cleaning house" to sell all the unused / no longer needed gears (e.g. headphones, DAC, DAP, etc). Reckon I have been crazy and should be more cautious in spending.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Cheque (all payment service fees (if any) and shipping to be paid by buyer, actually I would prefer to trade in person if possible)
Extra Info: 

Most Accuphase gears were brought over from my home country when I moved to here around 2.5 years ago. I hadn't unpacked any of them only after I arrived for 1 year.  DP560 was bought last year in Hong Kong.

Harbeth speakers and stands listed before were sold already.

Will donate to the SNA forum for sure if sold.

IMG_0164.JPG

IMG_0165.JPG

Edited by Tylerhk
Status change for SACD Player DP560
  • Like 3

this a70 amplifier makes these Lux and little Pass amps a joke simply glorious sound -one of the worlds best just incredible sound and is good with hard to drive speakers . Whoever is lucky enough to purchase this will sit for hours and hours listening to music -could even get the sack for having too many audio related sick days

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...