Price: $15 per SACD excluding postage
Item Condition: used
Reason for selling: idle CDs
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
Extra Info:

Please use Amazon.com to look for detailed tracks 
Pictures:

SACD.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tumpom
      Item Condition: Brandnew / mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Manly State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on pick up or EFT Reason for selling: Bought it twice A rock legend that I bought twice from Japan before the Covid, hence the sale.

For sale at $65 at Birdland, so a good bargain for a disc never played in as new condition. The box was opened once though.

Happy to trade in Sydney CBD, Zetland or Northern Beaches.

Any question please ask.

Cheers,
      Frank

• By Tumpom
      Item Condition: Brand new, not opened still in its plastic foil Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Manly State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on pick up or EFT Reason for selling: Bought it twice by mistake as I loved it too much Fantastic album from original tape recording bought directly from the US before the Covid.

Absolutely brand new, not opened still with the original transparent film because I bought it twice by error, yes you need to have it in your collection...

Current retail price of $65 at Birdland, so a good bargain, happy to trade in Sydney CBD, Zetland or Northern Beaches.

Any question, please ask.

Cheers

• By Black Label
      Item Condition: near mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: I've listed these discs amongst others previously on Stereonet however there was no takers. Hence here they are again, this time at heavily discounted prices of less than 50% of median price on Discogs.

Free - Ton Of Sobs     $45
      Limited edition SHM SACD with OBI and all other packaging
      Condition is near mint save for a 15mm mark to the spine of the OBI as pictured
      Discogs link

Styx - Paradise Theatre     $25     SOLD ELSEWHERE
      Limited edition SHM SACD with all original packaging excluding OBI
      Condition of case and packaging is near mint while the disc itself is excellent exhibiting just a few small marks
      Discogs link  

Pickup is available from Sydney's inner west. Alternatively postage can be arranged at buyers cost (approx $10 per disc, cheaper if combined)

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By candyflip
      Item Condition: Sealed and NEW Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds Price and item conditions ...as specified below 
      Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any titles here get brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeves as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. 

Please post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

SACD

Camel – Music Inspired By The Snow Goose – Japanese Decca SHM / SACD w/bonus track - Sealed and Brand New, with OBI  
      $38 

SHM & MQA HQ & BluSpec CD's

Queen – Jazz – Japanese SHM CD Japanese MQA + UHCD pressing. UICY-40256. Features DSD mastering. Universal 2018. Sealed and Brand New, with OBI.
      $38 

Metallica – Master of Puppets – Japanese CD 2018 - UICR-1139 - SHM-CD (Super High Material)- Sealed and Brand New, with OBI
       $32

Metallica – Reload – Japanese SHM 2011 remastered CD. UICY-20228. Sealed and Brand New, with OBI. 
      $45  

David Bowie – Heroes – Japanese press 2014 CD Forever Young campaign - WPCR-80095 - Sealed and Brand New, with OBI
       $28 

Jimi Hendrix – Are You Experienced – SICP 30001. 2013 Japanese CD. Limited Edition remastered, Stereo & Mono Blu-Spec CD2. Sealed and Brand New, with OBI
      $38  

PINK FLOYD - Wish You Were Here - Japanese 2017 Limited Edition CD Reissue with Paper Sleeve (SICP 5410) NM/NM SEALED. Mini-LP replica cover, with replica sticker. Uses the 2011 mastering.   
      $38

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers – The Great Wide Open – 2016 SHM-CD Japan papersleeve - UICY-77971. Sealed and Brand New, with OBI
      $38

U2 – No Line On The Horizon – Japan only SHM-CD - UICI-9066. Limited Edition Remastered in Cardboard Sleeve. Japan only release w/bonus track. Sealed and Brand New, with OBI
      $55

B-52’s – B-52’s – 2017 remaster SHM japan CD - Limited Edition Remastered, Paper Sleeve, SHM-CD UICY-78472. Sealed and Brand New, with OBI
       $45

ABBA – Arrival – 2001 remaster Japan SHM-CD mini album w/bonus tracks - Limited Edition Remastered. UICY-77952. Sealed and Brand New, with OBI
      $45

Allman Brothers – Brothers & Sisters – Japanese remastered SHM CD. UICY-25047 - Sealed and Brand New, with OBI .
      $28 

Bob Dylan – More Blood More Tracks Bootleg Series Vol.14 – 2018 Hard to find Japanese Blu-spec CD2 format. Color booklet with full English translation, Japanese booklet with commentary, lyrics and bilingual translation. SICP 31210. Sealed and Brand New, with OBI. 
      $45

Prince – Musicology – 2019 Blu Spec CD 2 Japan - SICP 31230. Sealed and Brand New, with OBI.  
      $38

• By AlurkA
      Hi All,

Not sure how many are interested or how many copies there may be out there but I found Dire Straits Brothers in Arms 20th Anniversary (SACD) for $22 at JB HiFi.  I know there is at least one available at JB Home on Bell St despite it not showing on their web site.