The Next Lenehan Audio GTG

Cafad

So you're not bringing the kayak then?

I’ll bring some kayak stories !!

My wife pointed out that our wedding anniversary is on Sunday - that doesn’t rule me out as I’ve discussed priorities with her and meeting the maker of my speakers and the sage of integrated amps all in one spot trumps an anniversary that comes along the same time every year !!

I will prob catch an overnight Jetstar flight so will need to figure out some logistics like how to get to Mikes and where to crash for the night.
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, A J said:

f7c380db9bc1a832691936c574017b62.jpg

Better chuck a kayak fishing photo in

Of course you'd better, things wouldn't be quite right without one of those.

I had a quick primer of what to expect at this GTG today.  I dropped off a couple of Sansuis for Andy to apply a little TLC to and had a good chat with Mike.  Also heard some of the Grandinote gear with ML5s and I have to say, it's a pretty damn impressively not bad system that.  Yes, pretty damn impressively not bad at all!

• Like 1

Hi Mike,

I will be there!  I have just booked the flights up and back.  I am staying a few days this time.  See you on the 4th.

Regards

John

On 06/07/2018 at 9:14 PM, A J said:

f7c380db9bc1a832691936c574017b62.jpg

Better chuck a kayak fishing photo in

Check out Tommie Strydom on You Tube.

He caught a marlin from his kayak. 

(My wife works for him.)

I admire you guys that go fishing  with kayaks, especially on the ocean.

Plan to start this season doing same, but on the local river :).

On 6 July 2018 at 9:11 PM, A J said:

I’ll bring some kayak stories !!

My wife pointed out that our wedding anniversary is on Sunday - that doesn’t rule me out as I’ve discussed priorities with her and meeting the maker of my speakers and the sage of integrated amps all in one spot trumps an anniversary that comes along the same time every year !!

I will prob catch an overnight Jetstar flight so will need to figure out some logistics like how to get to Mikes and where to crash for the night.

Hi  AJ 

Are you flying into Coolangatta ? It's 30 minutes from the factory so we will make sure your picked up mate ?.  We also have a room in the factory your welcome to or my partner has a 7 bedroom house ! Whichever way no prob .

Cheers Mike 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Lenehan Audio said:

Hi  AJ 

Are you flying into Coolangatta ? It's 30 minutes from the factory so we will make sure your picked up mate ?.  We also have a room in the factory your welcome to or my partner has a 7 bedroom house ! Whichever way no prob .

Cheers Mike 

Bloody hell if @A J and @Assisi are making the effort, then maybe I need to come up with  @Jventer and pick up the lads on the way.

• Like 2

I’ll plan on flying into Coolangatta and fly Sunday down to Sydney before I hop home. I’ll pack a sleeping bag so I can crash wherever - just like a rolling stone

10 hours ago, Darren69 said:

Bloody hell if @A J and @Assisi are making the effort, then maybe I need to come up with  @Jventer and pick up the lads on the way.

I cant do this, I have family stuff on that weekend.

My fingers typed this last night after one Ballast Point Brewing Sculpin IPA.

Then a six pack of Mountain Goat IPA

Then another Ballast Point Brewing Sculpin IPA that I found in the fridge.

Then a Coopers Stout to finish off.

As I sit here at work in front of the computer, I feel like big Matt Preston is bashing two big chrome Masterchef cloches together like cymbals with my baldy head in between them.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Darren69 said:

I cant do this, I have family stuff on that weekend.

My fingers typed this last night after one Ballast Point Brewing Sculpin IPA.

Then a six pack of Mountain Goat IPA

Then another Ballast Point Brewing Sculpin IPA that I found in the fridge.

Then a Coopers Stout to finish off.

As I sit here at work in front of the computer, I feel like big Matt Preston is bashing two big chrome Masterchef cloches together like cymbals with my baldy head in between them.

Hoping their are clashing symbals and massive bass music in your head :), for abusing the IPA's etc.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Darren69 said:

@Darren69

Hi Darren,

I am staying a few days this time and I will hire a car.  I had assumed that you would be going along with @Jventer .  I look forward to seeing you both.  It was one reason as to why I am coming.  Also I want to hear a pair of ML5s.   However I could do without being in a car with you if you have pizza for lunch.  I am looking forward to the 4th.

John

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Assisi said:

However I could do without being in a car with you if you have pizza for lunch.

Seems @Darren69...may have a reputation...

Now you know why he rides bikes...

No one would let him in their car...:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8 July 2018 at 3:40 PM, Assisi said:

Hi Mike,

I will be there!  I have just booked the flights up and back.  I am staying a few days this time.  See you on the 4th.

Regards

John

Hi John.    Beauty mate ! I'll talk to you before then.     Cheers Mike

On 8 July 2018 at 9:08 PM, Darren69 said:

Come on Daz !  

There are matters of extreme importance to be discussed and decided on re the REAL HighEnd !! Where would we be without one of the High Court Judges in attendance ??     Cheers Mike

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lenehan Audio said:

Come on Daz !  

There are matters of extreme importance to be discussed and decided on re the REAL HighEnd !! Where would we be without one of the High Court Judges in attendance ??     Cheers Mike

Sorry Brother Mike, would love to have come, I could have also made eggs. We'll catch up for the Brissy one I hope! Went past your joint today, had to go up to Brissy to get some leathers (Ricondi racing, great shop). Was a flying trip.

Hi [mention=106822]Lenehan Audio[/mention]

I am now available to attend as well.  I can drive down with [mention=130663]Cafad[/mention].  I could also bring my pair of LK-1's along, if needed.

Cheers

See you here BRM. I do have a pair of LK1’s here. Many thanks. Mike

• 2 weeks later...