SOLD
SOLD

Item: terpsichore valve preamp with phono
Price: 430 
Item Condition: very good
Reason for selling: enough preamps
Payment Method: all
Extra Info: 

Very open and detailed the Phono end is designed for a MM cartridge that generates some 5-8 mV . i used it successfully with a high output benz wood cart 2.5 mV with no problem .  it really has a lot of gain. designed and hand built by Wojciech Maleczek in victoria. wojciech meticulously hand builds pre and power tube amps. comes complete with wiring diagram. the rectifier is actually solid state not valve - the rectifier tube is for cosmetic only. the preamp  runs 6DJ8s or equivalents. Also has the facility for biamping with subwoofer. 

Pictures: 

IMG_7256.JPG

IMG_7257.JPG

IMG_7258.JPG

IMG_7255.JPG

49 minutes ago, anewmission said:

I need to read about this brand/maker of this pre as it is a 2 hour drive for me

Fair enough but not that many complex tube preamps in this price bracket turn up in these classifieds. I would be PM the OP to get as much info as possible and then pulling the pin.

Neo

hi

this is a bespoke preamp built by a tech in melbourne who designs his own complete systems. .i can send you emails between him and myself as well as the schematics. as neo implies in this price bracket i dont think you will find an australian handmade valve preamp of similar sound or quality - this is not to mention the phono. this pre is actually worth more than the asking price just in hardware

anthony

Edited by anthony vinyl
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

hi neo

i dont know what op is? i have replied to the mission person but got nothing back . someone else has contacted me about postage interstate so the aforementioned might want to act reasonably quickly.

and thanks for your notification

anthony