Sign in to follow this  
GroovyGuru

SOLD: FS: (PRICE DROP) TASCAM DV-RA1000 CD Player/Recorder

Item:  Tascam DV-RA1000 CD player/recorder
Price:  $700 $550.
Item Condition:  Excellent.  Original packaging and manual included.
Reason for selling:  NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:  Tascam recently released a new cassette deck.  This is way better than a cassette deck.  I used to have a Nakamichi Dragon, this is better than that.  It records CDs at 16/44.1 bits.  It can also record at 24bits 192hz
 but only on DVD+R. 

I am told by Nik at Audiophile that this unit makes a great CD player, as good as CD players costing way more than it's RRP ($1500) at the time.  I never used it as a CD player.  I only used it to burn vinyl onto about 150 CDs.  It has not had much use.

It was recently fully serviced and cleaned by Nik.  This would be way better than an equivalent CD player at this price. 

All my sales have a 7 day money back Guarantee, if returned in the condition I sold it. 

Pictures:DSC_0002.thumb.JPG.04a4505d0732ae2d96c2603aa4fe95aa.JPGDSC_0005.thumb.JPG.c06b477b5fab3c48dabe51d18e608ce1.JPG

Edited by GroovyGuru

Can a portable hard drive be plugged into the usb port to record CDs onto and then play them from the hard drive? 

4 hours ago, fenda said:

Can a portable hard drive be plugged into the usb port to record CDs onto and then play them from the hard drive? 

No.  The USB port is purely for copying data onto CD. 

You will need to use computer software to rip the CD to a hard drive.  Freeware like Perfect Copy or commercial firmware like JRiver.  I've used JRiver for years.  It will also play the file on ethernet.  The JRiver sound is comparable to Roon.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CMAN
      Item: Rega Apollo-R CD Player
      Price: $700
      Item Condition: Used, in excellent working and cosmetic condition
      Reason for selling: To upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info: Purchased brand new from Life Style Store in September 2015

Current RRP: $1299 on https://www.stereophonic.com.au/rega-apollo-r-cd-player/
      What Hi-Fi review: https://www.whathifi.com/rega/apollo-r/review

Photos: 

• By Lansche plasma guy
      Item: Audio Aero Capitole CD Player (for parts or rebuild)
      Price: $150 or offer
      Item Condition: Good cosmetic condition
      Reason for selling: Another project which will never be undertaken
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Deposit, COD Only
      Extra Info: One of the legendary CD Players.  Highly regarded when it came out for its extreme musicality and 'analog' like sound.

This player is for parts or rebuild only.  Its missing its transport mechanism.  I bought this player from a  mate a couple of years ago as spares for my Audio Aero Capitole MKii.  I didn't realise the players have different mechanisms so this earlier original Audio Aero Capitole (MKi) would not make a suitable donor so it has sat in a cupboard the entire time I've owned it.  When i bought it from my mate it had beens sitting under his bed for some years.  The mechanism is missing because he mentioned the laser failed, the mechanism was sent to the agent (Greg Osborn) to get a replacement fitted and Audio Aero went into receivership and stopped trading for a time so no mechanism ever eventuated.

You may be able to use the digital inputs, may be able to use parts, may be able to source another mechanism.  But its sold as parts only.

Really nicely made chassis.  Probably has some interesting parts inside.  Super heavy top loading player that may be of interest to someone.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Believe1980s
      Item: Marantz CD6005 with Remote
      Price: $460 with bonus (32GB USB memory stick for music, and Belkin Coaxial cable)
      Item Condition: Mint, Like new, no scratch, no dust.
      Reason for selling: Upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup, COD
      What Hifi 5 stars *****
      https://www.whathifi.com/marantz/cd6005/review

The best in AUS$800-$1,200 CD Player on the market when new.  This one has been used < 200 hours (USB about 150 hours, and CD only 50 hours). Don't miss it.

Photos:

• By Audio Connection
      Item: Arcam CDS27 CD player in NEW unopened condition
      Price: $1,095.
      Item Condition: NEW - full warranty 
      Reason for selling: Clearance 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Credit card on pick up, Direct deposit 
      Extra Info: Can freight at extra cost 

The CDS27 offers outstanding performance from all forms of compatible audio media. Music from SACDs and CDs and network is delivered with outstanding quality to the very highest standards currently available. Using Arcam’s unique and hard won engineering expertise the CDS27 delivers a truly exceptional performance, regardless of the media used.

SACD/CD player with network streaming
      SACD & CD playback
      UPnP and CIFS audio streaming up to 192/24
      Audiophile grade playback
      TI/Burr Brown PCM1794 DAC
      Balanced and single-ended audio outputs
      IR and full duplex IP & RS232 control
      Low power 0.5W standby

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Hirographfx
      Hi Stereonetters,

Today I purchased for NZD$1 (deemed as E-Waste) two Tascam 112R MK II Cassette Decks - I am looking for someone in NZ that can assess and repair at least one of them. One of decks powers up but when I play a tape it goes into Record Pause Mode. Neither Play, FF or RW is functioning. I contacted Fred at Retrotronics in Auckland but he does not repair he prefers to buy, restore and sell his own equipment which is understandable. I am based in Hamilton New Zealand and the repairer could use parts from one to the other or repair both... after paying out $1 I'm happy to throw some coin into this job could even give one of the decks to the repairer if they want to have one for themselves...as long as I get my one up and going. Parts available from https://tascamninja.com 

Let me know if you a guy or gal up for the job, cheers William.