Sign in to follow this  
GroovyGuru

SOLD: FS: (PRICE DROP) TASCAM DV-RA1000 CD Player/Recorder

Item:  Tascam DV-RA1000 CD player/recorder
Price:  $700 $550.
Item Condition:  Excellent.  Original packaging and manual included.
Reason for selling:  NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:  Tascam recently released a new cassette deck.  This is way better than a cassette deck.  I used to have a Nakamichi Dragon, this is better than that.  It records CDs at 16/44.1 bits.  It can also record at 24bits 192hz
 but only on DVD+R. 

I am told by Nik at Audiophile that this unit makes a great CD player, as good as CD players costing way more than it's RRP ($1500) at the time.  I never used it as a CD player.  I only used it to burn vinyl onto about 150 CDs.  It has not had much use.

It was recently fully serviced and cleaned by Nik.  This would be way better than an equivalent CD player at this price. 

All my sales have a 7 day money back Guarantee, if returned in the condition I sold it. 

Pictures:DSC_0002.thumb.JPG.04a4505d0732ae2d96c2603aa4fe95aa.JPGDSC_0005.thumb.JPG.c06b477b5fab3c48dabe51d18e608ce1.JPG

Edited by GroovyGuru

Can a portable hard drive be plugged into the usb port to record CDs onto and then play them from the hard drive? 

4 hours ago, fenda said:

Can a portable hard drive be plugged into the usb port to record CDs onto and then play them from the hard drive? 

No.  The USB port is purely for copying data onto CD. 

You will need to use computer software to rip the CD to a hard drive.  Freeware like Perfect Copy or commercial firmware like JRiver.  I've used JRiver for years.  It will also play the file on ethernet.  The JRiver sound is comparable to Roon.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rockeater
      Item Condition: Very good used condition. Only top covers have some marking. Inside all items are as new. Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Wanneroo State: Western Australia Payment Method: Cash, EFT, PayPal upon payment of 4% fee Reason for selling: Raising funds Further information:
      For sale is a complete Roksan Caspian Stereo System
      Extremely rare in this good condition.
      These units have never been sold to anyone and come from one of the directors of a company which made them and have seen very little use.

When received, the only item that needed service was CD player which had its belts replaced, limit switches cleaned and PLL frequency adjusted.
      All the other items were fully serviceable and only performance checks were carried out.
      A video showing the Tuner and Integrated Amp inside is available from my hear-net-au channel HERE, and the CD Player's video is available HERE

This system comes with original Roksan remote which is virtually brand new for it has never been used (I unpacked it and fitted batteries for the first time).
      Should you want to, I will separate the units so you can buy only the pieces that you want/need. Please pm for details.
      This combination of both Integrated Amp and Power Amp is ideally suited to people who want to do bi-amping, sending low frequencies to the speakers with one amp and the mid and high with the other.

I can ship this but all 4 items weigh about 40kg and probably will be packed in separate boxes because they are very heavy.

All covers have been resprayed with PlastiDip which is an rubberised automotive coating similar to the original one used by Roksan. This is because they all had markings from being stacked one on top of another.

Photos:

• By barn door
      Item: CD Player - any brand (Black)
      Price Range: $200 - $300 (or higher if it has AES digital out)
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:
      Looking for brands such as Musical Fidelity, Marantz, Rotel, Yamaha, etc.
      Not Cambridge Audio (already owned and want to try something else).
      Not looking for vintage.
      Must be black. 
      Prefer Melbourne to avoid shipping costs/delays, but will consider.
    • By keys1234
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Castle Hill State: New South Wales Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal +3% COD bank transfer Only Reason for selling: NLR Further information: One of the best transports available in excellent condition but NLR comes with remote that matches the case. There are reviews all over the internet on the CDT2 ...this is the model above and is better in every way. Comes with original boxes so shipping can be arranged if required.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved  

• By Pieterv
      Item Condition: Excellent - 9 - 9.5/10. The marks in the photo seem to be reflections. Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: EFT, Paypal Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:
      Linn's highly regarded CD player, AM/FM tuner, integrated amplifier. 75 W per channel into 4 ohms. Head phone socket, 4 inputs and pre-amp out. Add say, a Bluesound Node 2i, a couple of bookshelves or smaller floor standers and have an excellent system that still makes really great music.

Dimensions 80mm x 320mm x 325mm
      Weight          6kg

It was purchased new in 2001 and gave faithful service for many years. I recently had it checked over by the local Linn dealer and it is still working as well as ever. The remote is only about 10 years old after the first one failed - coffee. Also included is a set of speaker plugs (as shown in the photo).

User Guide Download  https://docs.linn.co.uk/wiki/index.php/Manuals_-_Classik (I have a pdf if required).

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.
      CLASSIK MUSIC.pdf
    • By Neil1967
      Item Condition: VGC Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Rivervale State: Western Australia Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 

Purchased new by me in 2006 from Simply HiFi in Subiaco.

Items come with original documentation and boxes.

Class A amplifier 50 watts per channel into 8 ohms.
      5 analog inputs and 2 digital inputs to the Burr Brown DAC.
      Lovely sounding amp which is built like a tank, weighs approximately 16kg.
      In excellent working order except volume control on unit is temperamental, however volume adjustments via remote control function properly.

CD player with tube output via RCA or digital output to your favourite DAC.
      Functions as it should.

Happy to answer any questions