Spotify to microrendu?

From the Small Green Computer FAQs, I haven't tried it though.

Q. Do any of the “available apps” in Software Manager allow the microRendu to access streaming services?

A. Roon has the best integration with Tidal of any playback software. They also support free streaming radio.

The squeezebox software supports streaming. It has 1000s of streaming radio stations as well as Spotify, Pandora, Tidal and others. If you are having problems getting these to work, please reach out to us as we are happy to assist.

6 hours ago, lyndonlim said:

Do you know of away i can play spotify through the sonic transporter to microrendu? 

Hi Lyndon

Do you have version 2.5 (or higher) on your microRendu?

You should be able to play direct from the Spotify app, direct to the Rendu, via Spotify Connect, but it needs v2.5 (or higher).

Just need to install Spotify Connect:

856476467_ScreenShot2018-06-18at3_54_03pm.thumb.png.13de9c7eba0e974eddb1b437d990ac4c.png

See here:

https://www.computeraudiophile.com/forums/topic/31563-sonicorbiter-spotify-connect-output-mode-beta/

Edited by Music2496

1 hour ago, lyndonlim said:

Thanks so much guys. I'll try it tonight. Not sure what version my MR is. 

No worries. It tells you on the front page. See mine below (I'm on version 2.6):

Btw, the method I linked above by-passes Roon and by-passes your sonicTransporter. Using Spotify Connect on the Rendu means you play direct from the Spotify app (Mac/PC/iOS/Android) direct to the Rendu.

Hope that helps.

1938962237_ScreenShot2018-06-18at6_26_02pm.png.6681ef9f58e63580f4c4fd2df34a7f21.png

Edited by Music2496

• 6 months later...