SOLD

Item: Exposure 21 preamp and 4DR power amp
Price: $1200 for both
Item Condition: Good, some marks
Reason for selling: Surplus
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, bank transfer
Extra Info: See below

Pictures: See below

For sale are my Exposure 21 preamp and 4DR power amp. These were the cornerstone of my hifi system for many years and I feel great sadness about seeing them go. They still sound fantastic but I have moved on to other equipment now and so it is time to sell them.

The preamp has 6 inputs and two tape outputs (no phono), and a remote. (I have an Exposure 26 phono stage listed for sale separately.) The power amp is rated at about 90 watts but sounds far more powerful, due to its massive transformer and enormous current capability. There would be very few speakers it is unable to drive. The condition is good, but there are some marks and minor scratches. The preamp has a box, but the power amp does not. It does not come with any cables, other than the captive power leads.

You will see there is a repair sticker on the back of the power amp. This was not actually a repair job, but the amp was re-capped with genuine Exposure power caps (which I sourced directly from the factory in the UK) by Audio One before they closed. The amps have always performed flawlessly.

As I don't have a box for the power amp and it is heavy (over 20kg), these are for pick up only. The preamp and power amp will only be sold as a pair, unless there is a buyer for both items separately.

P6170587.JPG

P6170573.JPG

P6170575.JPG