Reason for selling:moved to all in one setup
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

looking to sell as a pair
Pictures:

s7MFZCT.jpg

IMAG0662.jpg

IMAG0663.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Alan Edwards
      Item: Krell S300i Integrated Amplifier
      Price: $1650 1,490
      Item Condition: Excellent condition
      Reason for selling: Downsizing my system
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, bank transfer
      Extra Info:
      A Musical Powerhouse with Delicacy and Finesse: A Massive Transformer and Ratings of 150Wpc into 8 Ohms, 300Wpc into 4 Ohms.

Winner of The Absolute Sound's Editors' Choice Award, the S-300i employs a Class-A, fully balanced Krell Current Mode Preamplifier section.

I have used this amplifier to drive my Martin Logan Montis electrostatic speakers and my Sonus Fabers and it is easily the best amp I've used with both of those, very different, speakers. Sadly with kids and life I rarely get to enjoy my music and so this amp has hardly been used for some years. Have now sold the Martin Logans as I downsize and move to a more modest system.

It is a used amplifier but in excellent cosmetic and operating condition. It comes complete with the very sturdy remote control. I do not have the original boxes however I can pack this amplifier very carefully for shipping if required for an interstate buyer.

Dimensions: 43cm (w) x 43 cm (d) x 9cm (h)

Pictures:

• By audio_file
      Item: Lavardin IS
      Price: $2100
      Item Condition: Excellent, no marks I can see
      Reason for selling: No remote control
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank transfer
      Extra Info:
      This amplifier sounds like a tube amplifier, but without the distortion.
      It is rated at 45W per channel in 8 ohms, but has good control over all the speakers I have tried it with.
      It has a smooth treble quality that sounds neither soft nor harsh, which makes it sound seductive with female vocals or piano music.
      Mid range tone is spot on when listening to acoustic instruments.
      Bass is neither overblown nor lean, and is tight enough to enjoy the rhythm.
      This is a good amplifier for a small to medium sized room, with most speakers, except ones that are very hard to drive.
      I have the original box and packaging.
      Pictures:

• By DJDexter
      Item: 2 x Linn AV5125 Power Amplifiers
      Price Range: $800 - $1250 each
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info: Hello, I am looking for 2 x Linn AV5125 Power Amplifiers, ideally with Aktiv cards installed to suit Linn Keltik loudspeakers or LK boxes as they are commonly referred to.  I would also consider speaker cabling to suit.  The Black/Dark Charcoal colour (pictured) is also preferred over silver.  Thanks, Derek.

• By sillygogo1
      Item: Rotel RB1552 mkii stereo amp
      Price: 850ono
      Item Condition:like new 
      Reason for selling:need funds 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash and COD Only
      Extra Info:
      2x 120watts per channel at 8ohms.
      Second owner, minimal use for less than one month while waiting for the new marantz. 7.1.2 atmos ht setup driving the fronts. Very good conditions. 

https://www.rotel.com.au/products/rb-1552-mk-ii
      Pictures:

• By DJDexter
      Item: 3 x Linn Klout Power Amplifiers with Aktiv Cards Installed, Linn Black Interconnects & Linn Speaker Cable (tri-amp)
      Price: $5,000
      Item Condition: Excellent; perfect working order.
      Reason for selling: System upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank transfer, COD Only
      Extra Info:
       3 x Linn KLOUT Power Amplifiers (with Aktiv Cards Installed).

Linn Black Interconnects and Linn Speaker Cable to suit a tri-amp speaker configuration included in sale.

The amplifiers have been used to power a set of Linn Keltik speakers and are offered for sale as a result of an upgrade.

The system has been respectfully used and cared for by a mature audiophile and is in perfect working order.

This was Linn's reference system in the late 1990's and is still revered by audiophiles for its pure analogue sound that is exceptionally musical, detailed and dynamic. The KLOUT's retailed for $7,998 each and the Aktiv Crossover Cards for $1,698 each.  Thus, the system you are bidding on (including cabling and interconnects) retailed for $30,000 which should give some relativity of the quality of the components.

This is a rare opportunity as these systems rarely come available for purchase.

Sorry, the preamp pictured is NOT included.

Pick up is preferred however I am happy to assist with any method of shipping you would prefer.

Any questions please ask... Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product Information:
      LINN KLOUT Stereo Power Amplifier provides the uncompromising power, stability and performance required to drive any loudspeaker to the highest standard of musical accuracy:
      Two separate amplifiers in one box each with its own fully regulated and isolated powersupply for the ultimate loudspeaker control and stability Protection circuitry which does not limit output current. (protected against: transistor overload, instantaneous over-current, short circuit, over-temperature, over and undervoltage, DC input, power supply in-rush current) Advanced circuitry to maximise loudspeaker control and protect the amplifier andloudspeakers from overload Three sets of speaker outputs for optimised bi-and tri-wiring upgrades or driving auxiliary loudspeakers Parallel line-in/line-out connectors for ‘daisy-chained’ multi-amplifier installations Remote switch-on facility to enable freedom of location and system configuration Front facia bi-coloured LEDs to indicate product status Massive heatsink extrusion for cool, stable performance Fully screened transformer to allow hum-free stacking Linn active crossover modules accommodated internally for improved playback performance and simple active system installation Surface-mount electronics to improve heat dissipation and reliability, and provideoptimum signal handling Ultra-short signal path, which preserves music signal integrity, in a very compact package Power Output: 160W/Channel/4 Ohms, 80W/Channel/8 Ohms
      Size: W 320mm x D 326mm x H 80mm
      Weight: 11kg each

Pictures: