AUSTRALIA VS ENGLAND ODI SERIES ON GEM

So once again the UTTER MORONS at Channel 9 SHAFT us with their baffling use of their HD channel.

Aussie cricket has been big news lately (for all the wrong reasons!!) so what do they do?

1. Proceed to only show matches on SD GEM............yeah thanks a lot:sarc:  

2. Secure SOLE broadcasting rights to ensure we have NO OTHER OPTION of seeing A SINGLE BALL BOWLED in HD!!!

3. Rub salt in wound and kick sand in face by showing............WAIT FOR IT...............

...........................................................................................................................................

Reruns of World's Funniest Videos followed by Embarrassing Bodies on their HD channel at the EXACT time the Cricket's on!!!.

STUPENDOUSLY MORONIC TO THE NTH DEGREE....................

I REST MY CASE :wacko:

Edited by JohnL
  • Like 2

OK so it appears that I may have gone off a tad .........ahem..........half cocked.:sorry:

My original Post still holds true for Game 1 (just about to commence) but apparently Game 2 on Sat night WILL be shown on 9HD.:party

Hopefully same holds true for remaining 3 games after that.:unsure:

Hey we will probably get pumped anyway...........at least it can LOOK good..:lol:  

Edited by JohnL
  • Like 1

Paradoxically on hd impoverished VAST, Imparja are showing it on GEM,  their so called HD channel,  and you guessed it,  in native HD! 

if you think this bad,  wait until 7 gets the cricket rights later this year with the crazy 7/7HD/ mate HD/mate sd arrangements depending on where you live.