dmitry

SOLD: FS: JBL E80 Northridge Floorstanding Speakers

Item: JBL E80 Northridge Floorstanding Speakers
Price: $300
Item Condition: As New
Reason for selling: Upgrading
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Pair of JBL E80 Northridge Floorstanding Speakers in a very good condition. Never had a problem with them. Selling to upgrade a bit of the current stereo setup. Would prefer pickup as I don't have any box for this size and expect the post could cost more than the speakers.

Some info:

http://www.audioreview.com/product/speakers/floorstanding-speakers/jbl/e80.html

http://www.hifi-review.com/150866-jbl-northridge-e80.html

Pictures:

20180611_201239.jpg

20180611_201306.jpg

20180611_201513.jpg

20180611_201528.jpg

20180611_201550.jpg

I have a pair myself, purchased eons ago.

For anyone wanting a pair of entry level bookshelves, get these babies.

Their tone and warmth is similar to the B&W 602 S3s, but with a little bit more low end, and I would definitely choose these over the Usher S-520s!

I have a pair myself, purchased eons ago.
For anyone wanting a pair of entry level bookshelves, get these babies.
Their tone and warmth is similar to the B&W 602 S3s, but with a little bit more low end, and I would definitely choose these over the Usher S-520s!

I have to say for the bookshelf they are a bit big

hehehe just trying to steer them towards the world of floorstanders! 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tyspedals
      Hi there, I'm new to this forum. I've been using this 8 line, multi effect legacy xp-400 mixer for almost 8 years now, with 2 complimentary speakers for the powered mixed (legacy s12) speakers, and am looking to downsize as I just use my guitar & microphone now. I can't find any information on it and wondering if anyone knows about the system and the price I would aim at selling (cords & speaker stands included). Still use it 2-3 times a weekend, still has a great sound and has never let me down.

• By 5L15
      Item: JBL S38 Studio Series speakers (black)
      Price: $250 
      Item Condition: used/good 
      Reason for selling: Moving/Downsizing 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info: Excellent sounding near field speakers, these are the original/first series.
      If you have any questions then please ask, I’m only selling as my new place is a lot more “COMPACT” and my hoarding days have been (hopefully) temporarily suspended.

Will Donate once sold on SNA!

Pictures:
    • By Phil sydney
      Item: JBL SVA -1600 Speakers
      Price: $750
      Item Condition: good see description
      Reason for selling: surplus
      Extra Info:
      Here i have a pair of very well regarded JBL sva1600 speakers.

Solid cabinetry Excellent workmanship Great Crossover Heavy duty binding post !Amazing SVA configuration Excellent horn tweeter Robust, heavy, shielded dual 8 inch drivers Adjustability of cabinet angle to aid imaging Soaks up power and just gets stronger.

Maybe you want to talk about presence and detail? Well, then they have that in abundance as well. Music that's very well recorded sounds absolutely awesome, yet can be beautifully detailed and clear at the same time. Music that's poorly recorded wil sound just that, poorly recorded. There's no masking here to cover it up; it is what it is. The symmetrical vertical array (SVA) is a novel approach that has a lot of merit for pinpoint imaging and excellent control of the soundstage. These heavy, powerful beasts need that kind of discipline, and it all works out well for an exciting, wonderful experience.

For full disclosure ,The cabinets have been wrapped in wood vinyl manually so the finishing around the corners is not 100% accurate. But the actual vinyl is brand new and looks like real wood!!
      They look pretty good from a distance but up close u can see tiny imperfections. 

Speakers functions 100% and all drivers are original!!

These can be posted but they are extremely heavy at 32 kgs each! So locals are encouraged and prefered first 
      however interstate buyers Dont be shy ,i can pack it very well and double lots of wrap and then 2 layers of heavy duty cardboard.

• By Milesey74
      Item: VAF i93MkII - Signature Speakers (both mains and centre channel)
      Price: $8000 + $4000 (RRP $19,198)
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Downsizing due to upcoming house move
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info: My VAFi93 MkII speakers are superb, and I will miss them dearly. They are without doubt my favourite speakers. They portray a wide and deep soundstage, with intricate detail, and very deep authoritative bass down to 20Hz. I use them for both 2 channel and for my Home Theatre system. The main channels I will sell separately if required for $8000. My centre channel, I will also sell separately if required for $4000. My preference is to sell them as a package, as they are perfectly matched in timbre, colour, size and performance.

Pictures:

• By Speeka
      Item: 2 x Bose 901 Series 1 ('68-'73) Speakers VINTAGE
      Price: $850
      Item Condition: Good. Tested and in full wokring order, no crackle/distortion. Slight marking timber veneer on one speaker (see photo)
      Reason for selling: Looking to upgrade home speakers
      Extra Info: Come attached to original iron supports.

Pictures: