Posted (edited)

Power cables can alter the sound in a profound way. And it's not about differences between sub-standard or defective cables versus stock cables but about better cables that enhance the features of the stock cables. It's about cables that don't act as limiting factors for the sound. Cables don't add anything but bad cables subtract and limit the performance of certain electronics. Yes, the last meters matter because they act as a filter for the garbage that comes through the power lines. This is just my humble opinion, of course. Each with his own creed. 

P.S. Although it's about power filtering this video explains pretty well what happens with the power from the grid:

Watching is free... and it might be mind opening for some!

Edited by johndoe21ro

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, johndoe21ro said:

Yes, the last meters matter because they act as a filter for the garbage that comes through the power lines. This is just my humble opinion, of course. Each with his own creed.

P.S. Although it's about power filtering this video explains pretty well what happens with the power from the grid:

But they don't act as a filter... all the filtering is upstream. Which (in my opinion) is why I found using a filtered power board makes a difference but not the cables...

Edited by Ittaku

18 hours ago, johndoe21ro said:

Power cables can alter the sound in a profound way. And it's not about differences between sub-standard or defective cables versus stock cables but about better cables that enhance the features of the stock cables. It's about cables that don't act as limiting factors for the sound. Cables don't add anything but bad cables subtract and limit the performance of certain electronics. Yes, the last meters matter because they act as a filter for the garbage that comes through the power lines. This is just my humble opinion, of course. Each with his own creed. 

Watching is free... and it might be mind opening for some!

A very interesting way in selling cables...

if you guys are serious about RF noise reduction you should study RF transmission and why impedence matching is so important.  Then you’ll understand SWR and transmission on cables.  

As demonstartated and if you guys are absolute serious than the solution to noise reduction is look elsewhere to counter RF on power cables...  

As demonstated via that video it goes to show what BS they spin to show that there products does the RF reduction... a cable is a cable and like demonstrated will act like an antenna whether it be earth shield on unshield....  i only watched 15 sec ps of this video, the rest is a waste....  no matter what product solution on power cables they come up with the RF suppression actually occurs elsewhere in the design criteria of the product you are using.  .....And that’s why SMDs and ferrite beads are so important in RF suppression.