Item: Marantz PM6003 Black
Price: $300
Item Condition: Excellent, never moved from its place since brand new and always dusted.
Reason for selling: Upgrade
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Its in great shape cosmetically and funtionally. Still have original box, manual, remote still looks new, wraped in plastic when I use it.

5 stars review from WhatHiFi

https://www.whathifi.com/marantz/pm6003/review

Pictures:

IMG-20180527-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20180527-WA0015.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By craka
      Item:As above in Champs preferably. 
      Price Range: Fair
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:Ive been looking for the KI ruby and declined a couple of offers due to circumstances my end and they are very hard to come by.
      Still Id like to upgrade my current SACD player so looking for the above before I look at buying new.PM me with what you have

• By BKO
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Cash, PayPal or EFT Reason for selling: Going full separates PRICE REDUCED FOR QUICK SEll

Further information: 
      Marantz SR8012 AVR. Made in Japan, build quality is immaculate.
      Bought new in July 2020. RRP 6890.
      Has more than 2 yrs of Marantz  Australian warranty left.
      Has been used sparingly in dedicated HT room.  
      Will power up to 11 channels with 11 separate amplifier channels. 
      Potent brains and brawn for Home theatre setups.
      Has most audio surround and video codecs; DTS:X, Dolby Atmos, Auro 3D and is compatible with HDR10, HLG and Dolby Vision.
      Has pre outs for all channels to add power amps for even more flexibility.

Full list of specs here https://www.marantz.com/en-ca/product/av-receivers/sr8012

Review by Audioholics here https://www.audioholics.com/av-receiver-reviews/marantz-sr8012-receiver.

Have Original paperwork, remote and Audyssey calibration mic with its stand. Don’t have original packaging (my other half thought it’s junk now and threw away without my notice ) but can pack appropriately, as required.
      Prefer pick up as it is quite heavy.
      Can drop off for shipping if shipping can be arranged by the buyer.

Also posted elsewhere.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By QuinYip
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Mitcham State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, PAYID, COD Reason for selling: Too much gear Further information:
      Original BOX and Manual, Remote included - First owner and kept in excellent condition.
      This model of 6xxx CD player was still made in japan.
      Hasn't seen much use due to Computer streaming; needs a good home.

Review of this model of CD player from 2012:
       https://www.whathifi.com/au/marantz/cd6004/review

Any queries just shoot me a PM; Thanks for looking!

Photos:

• By QuinYip
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Mitcham State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, PAYID, COD Reason for selling: Too much gear Further information: 
      In excellent condition and built like a tank - Temperature Gauge on the front of the unit.
      Have been mainly using it as a pre-amp for my other power amp; it also accepts MM and MC phono inputs.
      The power section is quite dynamic too and drives my bookshelf speakers very well during summer.

Specs:
      60W @ 8ohms
      100W @ 4ohms
      Weight: 15 kg
      Dimensions: 458 x 110 x 444mm

Some additional information on this model of amplifier below:
      https://audio-database.com/MARANTZ/amp/pm-17-e.html

Any queries just shoot me a PM; Thanks for looking!

Photos:

• By duomono
      Item Condition: Used - In Like New Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Daylesford State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal and Bank Transfer Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information:

Well looked after of an amazingly built SACD/CD player by Marantz. One owner only and used in a smoke free and child free environment. The lenses have been replaced by Qualifi Melbourne in recent years, so the player is pretty much ‘NEW’.

Can arrange delivery in Melbourne. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.