• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Highpower
      Item: Denon PMA-880R Class A Integrated Amplifier
      Price: $300 
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Accumulated too much hifi gear and about to move to a new house
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info: This Denon PMA-880R Optical Class A Integrated Amplifier complete with RC-156 remote control and Operating Instructions is in mint condition. This amplifier was made in Japan in 1993.  Amps made by Denon in this era were considered to be the best amps that Denon ever made. These amps hardly ever come up for sale.

I have owned this amplifier from new and it has been very well looked after. The amplifier and remote control still look brand new and are unmarked. It's whole life has been in a cabinet behind a glass door, which is why it still looks brand new.

This Class A integrated amplifier has a very clean, detailed and powerful output that is impressive for both analogue and digital sources. There are no crackles or hums present and it performs just as well as the day I purchased it.

The PMA-880R has a solid power supply that uses a shielded toroidal transformer, and a pair of large 12,000uF capacitors for voltage smoothing and a very substantial heat sink. It features a source direct switch for tone controls bypass and optical connection between amplifier stages for detailed sound. Speakers can be connected via A, B, A B front switching. The speaker binding posts accommodate bare wires or banana plugs. The power rating is 2 x 75W RMS at 8 ohms or 2 x 120W at 4 ohms. The Denon PMA-880R uses an Optical class A circuit design for optimum sound quality. Source Direct can be used to bypass tone controls. The Denon PMA-880R accommodates both MM moving magnet and MC moving coil Phono options via front switching.

The Denon PMA-880R has the following RCA inputs: Phono, CD, Tuner, Aux, DAT/Tape-1, DAT/Tape-2. The amp also has a Record Out Selector a headphone jack, and a loudness button.

The specifications are as follows:

Power output: 75 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
      Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
      Total harmonic distortion: 0.02%
      Input sensitivity: 0.2mV (MC), 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)
      Signal to noise ratio: 76dB (MC), 94dB (MM), 110dB (line)
      Output: 150mV (line)
      Dimensions: 434 x 160 x 353mm
      Weight: 8.2kg
      Accessories: RC-156 remote control

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By SoundGuy
      Item: Marantz AV7701
      Price: $750
      Item Condition: Used 9/10
      Reason for selling: need money
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      Local sale only. No box. 
      Lots of info on the net. Amazing preamp with HDAM.  Comes with remote but no mic for calibration. Mic can easily be purchased for cheap on ebay.  

• By So_Fresh_And_So_Clean
      Item: Marantz Model 140 Power Amplifier
      Price: $800 ono
      Item Condition: Good, working condition. All meters light up and function. Slight bend in bottom right corner of faceplate. Recently had transformer replaced, sounds great.
      Reason for selling: No longer required, as I have had to make space for two turntables and a mixer. Also selling a McIntosh C32 Preamplifier that this was paired with, see my other listing for info
      Payment Method: Pickup or ship at buyers expense - Cash, Paypal, COD, bank transfer
      Extra Info: US voltage on this unit. was plugged into the power inlet on the McIntosh C32 I am also selling, but otherwise can be used with a step up transformer. 

• By Ants2me
      Hi,
            I am currently experiencing some issues with the network card in my Marantz SR7005

would anyone know where i might be able to obtain a replacement network card?

Cheers!
    • By Ooogh
      Item: Conrad -Johnson CA200
      Price: $2,800 + postage.
      Item Condition: Excellent. Presents as new.
      Reason for selling: Not quite my tempo
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: 
      Conrad Johnson CA200 in perfect condition. A credit to it’s previous owner, presents as new.

185 Watts, Solid State Integrated with a plethora of inputs including theatre and EPL ins and outs. Also pre out for subwoofers.

Fantastic remote control, finally a remote fitting of a proper amplifier, machined aluminium, not some plastic junk.

Rich, full sound with robust sweet midrange. Excellent vocal reproduction.

Just purchased, selling at same price. Why? I am extremely particular about exactly what I am seeking and this is not quite my flavour. It joins another dozen quality amplifiers, most far more expensive, that have not meet all my criteria. It will however be perfect for many, many systems.

Lots of reviews online.

All original packaging, owners manual and remote.
       http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/conrad-johnson-ca200-control-amplifier/