WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: FS: Sonus Faber Cremona Auditors + Original Stands

Item: Sonus Faber Cremona Auditors + Original Stands.

Price: $3,690-00 + shipping costs. Have all original cartons.
Item Condition: Like New
Reason for selling: Purchased last month, have since moved into small bedroom, and unfortunately not able to set them up for optimum listening pleasure!
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal.
Extra Info:

The previous owner paid $1,200-00 just for the stands. These are in beautiful, pristine condition.

Please note these are not the later "M" version.

The stands and speakers come with all the original boxes, connections, spikes and cups to protect flooring.

They are packed in two boxes, one for the stands, and one for the speaker cabinets.

These are quite heavy, the 2 speakers packed weigh approx. 23kgs, and the 2 stands approx. 27kgs.

I was going to place them in storage, but I have no idea how long before my circumstances change. 

This is a very reluctant sale!!

Pictures:

2018-05-31 17-36-33 +0930.jpg

2018-05-31 17-36-48 +0930.jpg

2018-05-31 17-37-59 +0930.jpg

2018-05-31 17-38-18 +0930.jpg

Sonus.jpg

Sonus R.jpg

Edited by Spirit07
Item updated.

Seriously these should suit a bedroom perfectly, Unless your suggesting you are going systemless not that you think they won't work well? Good amp, no sub, and a sweet analog source you'd be in heaven... I'm trying to swindle my way back into my old Lenehan ML2s for this exact reason

I'm with @Gremrock  These are great speakers.  I'd be putting the stands in storage, and finding a tidy place to use them as 'bookshelves' with a sweet small yet grunty amp that has  a headphone out as the fallback.  You'd be in heaven.    Hang onto them and avoid being crestfallen

Thanks guys for the advice/support etc.

Yes, they are great speakers, but I am a perfectionist, knowing how great they sound, I am unable to listen to them under less than ideal circumstances. 

I am staying at my sisters at the moment, the bedroom is small, with a large wardrobe, queen bed that takes up much of the room.

Setting the speakers up so they are the ideal distance from both side & back walls, means they are very close to each other, and extremely close to my bed turned sideways against the back wall.

Also, I am likely to need to travel in the near future, so they would need to be stored for an unknown time frame.

Have purchased a second hand NAIM Mu-So in the meantime as a substitute listening experience.

I did have them matched up to a Pathos Classic One MKIII which sounded great. Selling the Pathos currently as well for the same reason.

'

• Like 1

• 2 months later...