Sign in to follow this  
Dave's Addiction

Room Size for Vaf i-66

With the original question I was looking to separate movies and music into two locations. It seemed to make sense to keep the movie side of things in the bigger room as this is where we have friends over to entertain/watch etc, but moving the i66's into the smaller room looks like a definite no go :(  So it looks like I'll be keeping both systems combined for now. 

On the upside now it's time to save to upgrade them to actives!!

Edited by Dave's Addiction

The active option looks good. Music benefits from the bigger room, in my view. The Actives with DEXQ have a definite edge in room correction but still less correction needed cannot be a bad thing.

2 hours ago, Peta said:

The active option looks good. Music benefits from the bigger room, in my view. The Actives with DEXQ have a definite edge in room correction but still less correction needed cannot be a bad thing.

Hi Peta, you'll be glad to know we're about to release the 66 in an active format. I know you've been waiting for a while on these. Parts are being ordered in and we'll be in touch as soon as the final parts are ready to 'roll'. Will be in touch soon.

Cheers for now

Simon