Sign in to follow this  
candyflip

SOLD: FS: MAY s/hand VINYL ... -- 10% OFF -- H U G E _ list - biggest evahh...

So many on this list that I would like, I am on a speaker saving mission at the moment though.........why did I bloody click the link....why why why.......:lol:

2 minutes ago, Teksiis said:

So many on this list that I would like, I am on a speaker saving mission at the moment though.........why did I bloody click the link....why why why.......:lol:

You picked a ROTTEN weak to give up.. <insert drug of choice here> mmaaaaatttteeee.....  ;) 

Why did I even notice this thread?

Sooo much goodness in here..............

G'day @candyflip .

Could I order this please ?

Guns N Roses - Appetite for Destruction.  $28

Edited by Grumpy

6 hours ago, Grumpy said:

G'day @candyflip .

Could I order this please ?

Guns N Roses - Appetite for Destruction.  $28

Sure mate - all your's.
It's a recent repress (720642414811) and with inner, VG++/VG++.

Reserves and SOLDS updated above.... 2nd copies listed.

If not sure, please ask in a PM.

Add to my list please Jon. You are definitely going to get me in trouble this month.
Ac/Dc - Back In Black - Remastered repress – embossed lettering - (696998020719) - light cover wear - VG/VG++.  $28
The Doors - The Doors - 081227986506  - VG+/VG++.  $28
Sooooo many to choose from.

48 minutes ago, Sceeta said:

Add to my list please Jon. You are definitely going to get me in trouble this month.emoji16.png
Ac/Dc - Back In Black - Remastered repress – embossed lettering - (696998020719) - light cover wear - VG/VG++.  $28
The Doors - The Doors - 081227986506  - VG+/VG++.  $28
Sooooo many to choose from.

HAha!
Matt - this is the last BIG list EVER, so content yourself with these one time bargains and be content that you bought exactly what you needed to, to ensure you didn't miss out on The Sale of the Century.

disclaimer: some or all of the above could be bollocks  ;) 

Ok gotta add Willy Wonka OST please

5 hours ago, candyflip said:

Sure mate - all your's.
It's a recent repress (720642414811) and with inner, VG++/VG++.

First time buyer, although there have been many that l wanted , but  l seem to be too slow usually - so what happens now ?

45 minutes ago, Grumpy said:

First time buyer, although there have been many that l wanted , but  l seem to be too slow usually - so what happens now ?

I'll be in touch with invoices tonight for most everyone, or, you are welcome to PM me first from SNA.

cheers!

And this one please jon.
Blues Brothers - O.S.T. - 829421160175 – Friday Music ltd BLUE vinyl  –   VG+/VG++.  $34

Hi Jon,

Birds of Tokyo please.

Thanks,

Steve

Powderfinger – Double Allergic - WHITE vinyl - SEALED NEW - $42
The B-52's  - Wild Planet – 821797100144 – MOFI LP - SEALED and BRAND NEW - $45
Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed -  CLEAR Vinyl/Remastered -  VG+/VG++.  $28 
The Doors – LA Woman –remaster w/authentic repro sleeve and artwork – VG+/VG++.  $28
New Order - Technique -  180gm Vinyl repress - VG+/VG++.  $28
Ben Harper – Call It What It Is – NEW press – VG++/VG++ - sealed.  $32
The Stereophonics - Performance & Cocktails repress - gatefold in shrink - VG+/VG++.  $25
Painters And Dockers - Love Planet - LP VG+/VG+  USA pressed rare gold stamped Promo album -  $36
Silversun Pickups - Neck Of The Woods - 2 DISC SET gatefold repress + MP3 - SEALED -   $36
Fleetwood Mac – ST – 5 disc (4 cds / 1 remastered LP) limited set in hardback slipcase – NM/NM -  $60

Will take the above if still available please.

Edited by zipstartcanoe

All invoices are done and dusted so far.

Updated the list up top for sales - remainders still there and some absolute *GOLD* hidden amongst them.

I'll put up a video, in this thread, later tonight of some of the hot picks you may have missed amongst all that Courier font?  ;) 

cheers all....

Edited by candyflip

So many good albums left there. Somebody please buy them to remove all temptation😁

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By candyflip
      * Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
      * Location ... Melbourne
      * Item condition description ... varies as detailed below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
      * Price and price conditions ...as specified below - DISCOUNTS ALREADY APPLIED
      * Reason for selling ... latest finds
      * Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use new & s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      I just don't have the time, sorry. I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
      Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!).  It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make sure that *everyone* wins. 
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. 

Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd
      OG = 'OriGinal pressing'
      OIS = 'Original Inner Sleeve'
      '320'/'RL'/'MASTERDISK'/'STUDIO 301' etc = refers to mastering engineer(s) initials for tracking who mastered what, where and when.

Sade – Promise - 1985 US repress (FR 40263) VG/VG++. Cover very presentable and tending VG+, but for a little edgewear top/bottom and at opening, small wrinkles along spine, and rubbing on front, a little stronger on back, some light edge bumps. The OIS is a little off-white but looking great, and the wax almost as fresh as a new copy with virtually no wear to be found.   $28

David Bowie – ChangesOneBowie – 40th Anniv. black vinyl in shrink (190295994082) NM/NM. Still in 99% factory shrink. 2016 reissue sounds amazing. No wear on any part of the cover, poly-lined paper OIS or record, to speak of.   $28

Drive By Truckers – Southern Rock Opera -  US 2003 original gatefold edition (0008817030814) VG/NM. Some cover damage to top left corner only (bend/wrinkles) of the gatefold, else shmick all around. Two awesome records without a single mark.   $28

B-52’s – B-52’s (ST) – 2018 exclusive Limited Back to 80’s Rhino YELLOW repress (603497859481) NM/NM. As new copy, cut by Chris Bellman @ Bernie Grundman mastering, and pressed to only 2900 pieces. No wear to speak of anywhere.   $39

David Bowie – Hours – 2019 Limited edition reissue from Friday Music on blue and gold splatter pattern translucent foldout gatefold (08929421481553) NM/NM. Beautiful individual splatter (no two are the same), which is quite probably the best splatter record I've ever seen. It really is gorgeous to behold and a quite literal work of art. This copy is as good as it gets - no wear to anything, or anywhere. Id prefer to keep this one if you don't. 
        $65

Teenage Wrist - Chrome Neon Jesus - European 2018 press in gatefold (8714092756319) NM/NM. My favourite band of 2018, with gorgeous melodies and crunching fuzz guitar abounding. These guys owe more than a little debt of gratitude to Catherine Wheel, so if you like gazing at yer shoes occasionally, get into this one!  As new - this was my second, unplayed,c opy.  With download card and still in 99% shrink. Opened and stored.  $28

Rolling Stones – Tattoo You – AUS 1981 Maxicut OG (COC 16052) NMNM. Archive quality original 80’s copy w/both original inserts looking fantastic. Cover is unmarked and looks new. Wax looks as new with even the print on the labels looking so fresh it could have been done yesterday.  Maxicut mastered at EMI by Greg Henderson (cursive ‘GH’ in the deadwax). Superb example.  $45

Roger Waters – The Wall Live in Berlin – 2015 French made 3 Disc set in huge foldout gatefold (888751554115) VG/VG++. The Soundtrack From A Film By Roger Waters And Sean Evans. 3LP in tri-fold jacket on 180-gram audiophile vinyl, includes the 16-page book with color photos. Mastered by ex-Pork's engineer, Barry Grint ('Bazza'). Cover is great but for ripped 3cm x 2cm chunk on the spine, which looks great in the Blake sleeve as it's folded where it should be - only shows when you take it out of the sleeve. Else everything else from the colour OIS (3 x) and the records (also 3 x) are immaculate and as new.   $55     

Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon - 2016 reissue in gatefold (888751842519) VG++/NM. Cover has only lightest marks, but looks  awesome in Blake sleeve. Comes w/everything (poly lined black paper inner, 2 x posters, 2 x stickers, absolutely mint). Record is unplayed and brand new. Basically this one has been opened and put back on the shelf until now.  $35 

Pink Floyd – Wish you Were Here – 2016 remastered reissue (888751842618) VG+/VG++. The stereo remastered album on Heavyweight 180 vinyl remastered from the original analogue tapes by James Guthrie, Joel Plante and Bernie Grundman. Missing the black wrap, and the postcard. Everything else there and VG++.   $35   

Pink Floyd – Saucerful of Secrets – 2016 remaster series (888751841918) VG+/VG++. Missing the hype sticker, and some edgewear to the bottom right leading edge of the cover front, few small wrinkles on the back edges. The wax is in it's black paper poly-lined sleeve, and mint/unplayed.   $35

David Bowie – Ziggy – 2016 repress on 180gm black vinyl (0825646287376) VG+/VG++/ Cover is great but for one small bend top right front and small wrinkle bottom right. Lovely OIS. Wax has only the smallest, lightest marks at all.   $28  

John Frusciante – The Empyrean – 2019 repress dbl black vinyl (0811481011207) VG+/NM.  The 2013 original is of course just about unobtanium at any decent price, so this is a very welcome repress. Recut by John Frusciante and Bernie Grundman from the original analog tapes. This double disc LP includes a download card of the album plus bonus tracks in hi-resolution. Cover is fabulous but for some vertical cat scratches along back cover spine, and a wrinkle from the edge. Else the 2 x OIS and records are immaculate. The best thing that ever happened to the Chili Peppers.   $55 

Dire Straits – Brothers in Arms – AUS 1985 1st press (824 499-1)  VG+/NM. Nice front cover with just some very light small edge wrinkles, and a hint of rubbing central front. The back is good with a hint of ringwear. Very nice OIS. Most importantly, a glossy deep black immaculate disc without a single mark, and the ‘A/B’ deadwax marks. Should play without a single sound.  $28

Holly Cole – Temptation – US 2018 Classic Record AAP 200 gram gatefold Limited Edition reissue w/three bonus tracks  (APP 048) VG/VG++. Cover is good but for some corner bumps, and small bends top right front and back top left. Split edges on bottom edge, but inside gatefold is mint. Two perfect unplayed glossy records, with colour insert. Great set.   $75 

Melody Gardot – Worrisome Heart - 2018 European repress (602517787568) VG+/VG++. Nice pressing with excellent SQ. Plays at 33rpm, despite labels saying 45rpm!  Cover has some minor wrinkles to the edges of the front cover, hint of rubbing on back but as usual, the Blake sleeve hides a multitude of sins. Plain white paper OIS. Wax shows a few light marks only.   $28

• By candyflip
      Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
      * Location ... Melbourne
      * Item condition description ... varies as detailed below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
      * Price and price conditions ...as specified below
      * Reason for selling ... latest finds
      * Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no
      questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
      I just don't have the time, sorry. I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
      Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!).  It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make sure that *everyone* wins. 
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. 

** KEEP clicking on the photos to see blown up HQ versions.....

Brandi Carlisle – Bear Creek – 2012 gatefold 2 disc set (886919612219) VG++/VG++. Gorgeous untouched cover might as well have come straight from sealing. Two near spotless records. No CD, but with two perfect OIS of course. $42

Pink Floyd – DSOTM – US 2016 remaster gatefold (888751842519) VG++/NM. Opened copy, but w/two poster and 2 stickers. The cover has only very faint marks/lines and is otherwise as new. Vinyl is absolutely mint.  $35

Tool – Undertow – 2LP set likely a 2017/18 repress (0614223105215) VG/VG+. The cover has some bends and bumps, small wrinkles along the edges, else pretty nice. Nothing to really worry about once in it's fresh new Blake sleeve. Getting crazy how many near-identical pressings of this album exist. This one's SQ is good, nice warm low end, vocals sound great, heavy on the Bass, all around a very enjoyable clear listen. Contains 'Sober' and of course, 'Prison Sex'. Side C of record 2 is scratched, but the music just sails through it completely unperturbed until the quiet intro to 'Flood' (track 3) where it quietly tics for 30 seconds. Then all quiet again.  $32 

Boz Scaggs – Fool to Care – US 2015 B&N exclusive coloured vinyl (123780905991) VG/NM. Good cover with some wrinkles along the spine, and one corner bend bottom right front, some more on the back. Some minor cat scratches to front top left. Is new but stored poorly I'd say. The record is however spotless and fine. No download card.  $30

Lenny Kravitz – Greatest Hits – 2 Disc set – (602567284949) was SEALED, opened only to check colour. 2 x BLACK vinyl.  Bend top right corner else as new.   $45  

U2 - Achtung Baby - 2 DISC SET – 2018 remastered double LP ( 602557970098) NM/NM. Immaculate as new presentation again, with 98% factory shrink still on cover. Two OIS, insert, download card and heavy vinyl x 2. Nothing to fault.  $45

Temple of the Dog - ST – 2 disc remaster set with etched 4th side gatefold incl download (602557095913)  SEALED M/M. Newly mixed by Brendan O'Brien with expanded art and photos. Fantastic sounding heavy vinyl set that every grunge and 90's fan should have a copy of.   $42

Metallica – Metallica – 2014 remaster 2LP (856115004637)  VG+/VG++. This copy has 98% factory shrink on, and just some minor wrinkles along the front edges. Two immaculate records but NO download card or OIS. Has the hype sticker on front top right, as usual.   $32

Rodrigo y Gabriela – 11:11 – MOV sealed new - with sticker on front as usual.  $36

Dire Straits – Making Movies – Aus OG (6359 034) VG/VG++. Really nice local copy. Cover has some wear to front and back, sticker residue on front left and right top, and slight rings.  OIS is good, and wax is fantastic with almost no marks to find whatsoever.   $18

** SOLD **

Pink Floyd – DSOTM – US 2016 remaster gatefold (888751842519) FACTORY SEALED/NEW. Includes two rectangular Pink Floyd stickers and two posters, one of the band and another of the pyramids.   $38

David Gilmour - ST - AUS pressed OG. VG/VG. Patchy  gatefold cover with noticeable wear, but nice clear looking record. Plays fine until a little noise/clicks towards the end of Side 2. Terrific album and great sound quality generally.  $15

The Police - Ghost In The Machine - Half Speed Mastered (602547551740) NM/NM. In 98% of factory shrink, with OBI. Fantastic sounding Abbey Road master, it has the Miles Showell certificate of mastering, and the inner, plus an inky black, unplayed as new disc inside colour OIS. Retail store sticker on back shrink (removable).   $45  SOLD

Diana Krall – Stepping Out –  Canadian 2016 Deluxe 2LP gatefold w/download card, postcards and dual PURPLE/Magenta vinyl (06894-40050-17) VG++/VG+. Gorgeous top to bottom, vinyl has light wisps only. I usually sell this one sealed, so it's a treat to see an open copy with that wonderful vinyl, and to play it. Astounding SQ throughout.  $40  SOLD 

The Doors – The Singles – Worldwide Twenty mono/stereo disc USA 7" Box set from 2017 (081227934651) SEALED and numbered - Limited Edition of 10000 individually numbered. This one is #8911. You're not gonna land one of these for less than about AUS$200 from any supplier worldwide. Contains twenty 7-inch Vinyl U.S. Singles with original A & B Sides. Includes poster of singles covers from around the globe. Remastered from the original analog single masters. The box is sealed tight, and has only a little wear on the hype sticker on front, else it's as gorgeous as you like.   $125   SOLD

Bob Marley – Legend 30th Anniv -  TRI coloured 2LP set (602537854363) VG+/NM. Incredibly beautiful Red/Yellow/Green Rasta coloured vinyl, and great sounding 'best of'. No longer easy to find, nor cheap. The cover has a rolled spine, a bent/bumped top left corner, and a nick in the bottom right edge of the gatefold. Not bad at all. Two immaculate records.   $45    SOLD   

Bob Dylan - More Blood, More Tracks: The Bootleg Series Vol. 14 – USA pressed 2 disc set from 2018 (190758589718) NM/NM. Just unsealed by me to check contents, else Mint and not touched by a stylus. STERLING mastered, includes two printed inner sleeves, a 4-page insert/booklet with liner notes and credits, and a download code card. Remixed and remastered from the original session tapes. A must have, if you love the OG.   $45  SOLD

Roxy Music - Avalon - AUS 1982 OG (2311 154) VG/VG+. The cover is a bit scrappy: some rubbing wear front and back, some small edge wrinkles, and a stubborn old price sticker top right front that is best left there instead of tearing anything underneath. The OIS is great though, and the wax is a lovely clean copy that plays well with little to no noise. Cleaned, re-sleeved and has come up pretty.  $18  SOLD

Moussorgsky / Ravel: Pictures At An Exhibition - 2 Discs @ 45rpm SET – Analogue Productions 2017 gatefold release (AAPC 2201-45) NM/NM. Limited and out of print. Spotless heavy cardboard gloss cover. 2 x QRP sleeves house twin immaculate, unplayed 200gm. heavy discs.  $70    SOLD 

War On Drugs - A Deeper Understanding - 2 DISC SET 2017 press (075678660627) VG++/VG++. Tiny (really small) nick out of top right corner, else gatefold is lovely, two OIS, insert, download card and immaculate wax. As new.  $38  SOLD

Prince - Piano & A Microphone 1983 – 2018 new pressing ( 603497861286) VG++/NM. In 99% of factory shrink. One small bump bottom of the opening (not seen from front). Otherwise as new, with hype sticker on front cover.  $35   SOLD

Al Di Meola/ John McLaughlin / Paco De Lucia – Friday Night in San Francisco – AUS OG press. (SBP 237625) VG+/VG+. Very clean record, nice cover with little wear.   $15   SOLD

Rodrigo y Gabriela – Live Manchester And Dublin – sealed new - Current pressing. No wear to note.  $36   SOLD

Cold Chisel – Twentieth Century -  AUS OG (250390-1)  VG+/VG++. Really nice local copy with just small spine wrinkles, good OIS and an As New record.  $20   SOLD

Dire Straits – Brothers in Arms – Aus OG (824 499-1) VG/VG++. Another remarkable bit 'o wax with zero marks. Cover has a few marks on front, a few more on back. OIS is good and really nice overall for a local press.  $22   SOLD

• By candyflip
      * Location ... Melbourne
      * Item condition description ... varies as detailed below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of $10 will follow.
              All titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no
             Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed. 

Temple of the Dog - ST – 2 disc remaster set with etched 4th side gatefold incl download (602557095913)  SEALED M/M. Newly mixed by Brendan O'Brien with expanded art and photos. Fantastic sounding heavy vinyl set that every grunge and 90's fan should have a copy of.   $45

Guns n Roses – Appetite for Destruction – 2 LP hologram release in foil slipcase from 2018 (0602567483908) NM/NM and like new. A really great audiophile remaster that does the OG huge justice and arguably, improves it in many areas, especially in areas like separation of instruments and guitars over screeching. Gorgeous package. Essential.  $48   ($78 at JB Hi Fi)

Prince – Purple Rain – 2017 repress – w/silver mirrored cover (1-547450-K1) VG++/VG++. 2015 Paisley Park remaster overseen by Prince. Original 1984 packaging includes the huge colour poster and OIS.   $35

Neil Young - Roxy: Tonight's The Night Live -  US 2018 gatefold release (093624907978) VG++/VG++. Remastered for vinyl from the original master tapes, the 4th side is etched. Gatefold is lovely but for some bumps along the opening only. Discs are lovely with only very light whisps.   $45

Sigur Ros – Von – 2 disc set w/CD in sleeve (634904060916)  VG+/VG++. Cover is great with just one corner bend on front bottom right and some minor opening wear, some small wrinkles along edges on back. Discs are great and barely handled.   $38  

Sade - Diamond Life - AUS press (ELPS 4445) G/VG. This is a good copy with a worn, rubbed front, a bit more on the rear, and some small wrinkles along the spine and a small tear. Hype sticker top right front. Nice white display inside the gatefold. The wax has  whispy marks and scratches, has been washed but  you should expect some noise.    $10

The Mothers of Invention - Just Another Band from L.A. - AUS 1972 OG gatefold press (Reprise 2075) VG+/VG+. Lovely copy with gorgeous front, only light wrinkling along the spine, some light impressions on the back. The wax has only some whispy marks, but has been washed and plays great both side all the way through.   $30

Alice in Chains - MTV Unplugged - 2010 2LP repress in single gloss sleeve (MOVLP 138)  NM/VG++. Lovely copy with mastering sourced from the original 1996 European tapes. Cover presents as new front and back. Disc 1 is spotless, Disc 2 barely a mark. Really, AS New.  $42

• By candyflip
      * Location ... Melbourne

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of $25 will follow.
              All titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 4-5 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
      I just don't have the time, sorry. 
      I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
      Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!). 
      It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make sure that *everyone* wins. 
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed. 

Full SIZED Pictures of some of the items follow:

Coldplay - A Rush of Blood To The Head - Barnes & Noble Exclusive WHITE vinyl (190295649852) NM/NM. Unplayed, brand new and superb gatefold. With everything and sure to become very collectible (see above). SQ is noticeably better than the previous Atlantic/Parlophone pressings. A brilliant album with incredible, somewhat forgotten singles.  $60
        (2 copies) Queen – The Game – 2018 Half speed remaster (050087400286) SEALED VG++/NM. Cover has one slightly bent corner  under the shrinkwrap, else brand NEW. Miles Showell half speed done at Abbey Road Studios. These have been an amazing series. The best this album has ever sounded? Limited and not easy to find at retail, already.  $45 
        (2 copies) Lauryn Hill – Miseducation of Lauryn Hill – 2014 US reissue 2LP set (888750215710) SEALED VG++/NM. Cover has one bent top right corner on front, else perfect.   $35
      Silverchair - Diorama - 2014 UK MOV repress  (8718469535859)  VG++/VG++. Lovely copy in original plastic wrap with hype sticker. Barely a jot of wear, anywhere.  $28
        Supertramp – Breakfast In America – AUS 1979 blue translucent vinyl pressing  (L 36715)  VG/VG.  Limited Edition from 40 years ago that is rarely seen, and even more rarely offered. A presentable cover with light storage marks and rub, front and back top edges. A little edge wear. Great lyric inner. Record is marked from use, but still presents and plays OK thru it's whispy scratches. Noise in-between tracks and in quieter moments. I'll glue and wash before sending on. A classic for collectors.   $35

Cat Stevens – Greatest Hits – 1975 compilation US OG press (SP-4519) VG/VG+. Good cover with storage rub top edge front, little more on back cover. Bumped edges, else looks pretty good. Comes with the colour 4 panel lyric poster foldout which is As New. Wax is great with only light marks.         $20

The Who – Who’s Next – AUS 1971 OG pressing (2480 056) VG/VG. Really nice front cover, glossy and unmarked. Back cover has light ringwear circle/rub. The wax is lightly marked only. Glued and washed.  $38

Various - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 - Deluxe Edition Barnes & Noble Exclusive RED translucent vinyl gatefold  (B075JNFP1V) NM/NM. Unplayed and lovely copy with everything and as New.  $50

ZZ Top – Afterburner – AUS OG 1985 press (25342.1) VG+/VG+. Lovely cover with virtually no wear, bit more on the back cover, tiny edge bumps/wear. Solid black original inner. Wax has virtually no marks and looks great.  $22

Pink Floyd – Meddle – 1971 AUS gatefold OG (SHVL 795) VG+/VG+. Nice cover with just some light edgwear along the spine, slightly bumped corners, brown mottled inside gatefold. Disc is relatively clean and bright with a few marks.   $30

Vince Jones – For All Colours – AUS press (YPRX 2207) VG/VG. Cover is good but for some spotting on front, slight yellowing of the back. Disc has some marks. Don Bartley (Studio 301) mastered.  $20
          And  some Easter REDUCTIONS...

Fleetwood Mac - Fleetwood Mac - Japanese pressed original 1975 OG w/OBI (P-10074R) VG/VG++. Cover has a lovely OBI, some browning spots and light rub wear on front and along edges. Great lyric insert in English. Red pen writing inside cover opening. Amazing record looks new.  $45

Fleetwood Mac - Fleetwood Mac - USA repress (MSK 2281) VG+/VG++. Excellent textured hard back cardboard cover with just two or three aged spots/marks along right edge front, small bumped corner bottom left front, back some aged spots too but overall not too bad. Lyric insert has the same age marks. The wax is a wee ripper - barely a mark to be seen on any track, A or B. Nice..  $28

Queen - Greatest Hits - Japanese OG w/OBI (P-6480E) VG+/VG++. Wax tending to NM, as it is spotless and without a single mark, or even a shadow of one. I'll leave it as VG++ because I haven't heard it, but you know a simple clean usually makes anything residual on these dissolve down the plug hole and away. The cover is great: some small wrinkles along the spine, a little rubbing wear on the front and back, the OBI has some micro rips on front, some tiny bends/folds on back, and rubbing wear vertically along the back of the OBI. Inserts are there and looking good, if a little aged. But it's the record that is the superstar here - a killer (queen).  $60

Queen - Queen II - Japanese 1974 gatefold OG (P-8456E) VG/VG++. A very harsh VG, though the cover is immaculate front and back, the inside of the gatefold has a fair measure of aged browning spots throughout. I guess on some world you could see these as part of the overall effect intended....but really, this is just damp storage through a decade of Japanese winters. Luckily, the outside cover and the wax itself are completely fine and even the included 4-page fold-out lyrics insert got away virtually unscathed, but for the odd brown spot and a small tear in one edge. No OBI either. Presents beautifully however in the included poly sleeve and should play like a dream unfolding.... $40

Miles Davis - Sketches of Spain - AUS original pressing (MONO KLL 1645) VG/VG. Mono press is quite rare to find. Cover seen better days but still glossy and presentable without any laminate lift. Edgewear, some ringwear apparent, tear in spine centrally, back cover looking good with some more ringwear and marks/rippling. Record is scratched and marked, and plays with light noise on entries, before settling into good sound throughout. Has been glued and wet washed and new sleeve added outside and in.      $12

Deep Purple - The Book of Taliesyn - 1969 Australian OG pressing (SHVL 751) VG+/VG++. Barely played, well cared for and in fantastic shape. Nice and glossy with very minimal signs of use. Cover has some light ringwear on back (non-laminated side) . Still white back. A lovely copy.    $24

Miles Davis - Kind of Blue - 2015 European die-cut cover (DOL725MB) VG+/VG+.    Blue 180g Translucent Vinyl. Legal issue via public domain law (as most DOL release tend to be). Cover is near spotless, and wax has a few light marks only.   $20
    • By candyflip
      * Location ... Melbourne
      * Item condition description ... varies but most near new (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
      * Reason for selling ... newly found lot

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of $25 will follow.
              I try and ship 4-5 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
      I just don't have the time, sorry. 
      I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
      Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!). 
      It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make sure that *everyone* wins. 

ABC - The Lexicon of Love - AUS 1982 original (6359 099) VG+/VG++. Lovely cover with a hint of ringwear on front & back, slightly rolled spine, excellent inner. Record looks as new. Studio 301 strikes again (Steve Smart this time).  $15

The Rolling Stones - Rolled Gold - 2LP 1975 OG double LP gatefold (TMAK 017) VG+/VG+. With original B&W poster insert. Lovely embossed 'gold record' gatefold cover with minor wear visible, no ringwear at all, tiny name written in blue pen along top right of back cover, original Brashs of Melbourne price sticker still on it. Two great records with minor marks across all 4 sides that don't sound. Hasn't been cleaned so can only get better from here.   $35

Rolling Stones - Tattoo You - AUS pressed OG (CUN.39114)  MAXICUT at Studio 301 by Otto Ruiter. Fantastic SQ. Cover is lovely with only the lightest wear. Inner is beautiful, and the wax a few light marks only. Great copy!  $35

Free - Fire and Water - 1986 German pressed Island Life 25 Year Collection (ILPM 9120) G/VG++. Cover has ripping front bottom right, else great. With inner. Vinyl is almost unmarked - looks great.   $25

Paul Simon - Graceland - 1986 European pressing (WX 52) VG+/VG+. Embossed cover in great nick, but for tiny sticker rip top right front. Else very nice, with nice paper lyric inner. Record has light marks only.  $30 

Miles Davis - Kind of Blue - 2015 European/Russian die-cut cover (DOL725MB) VG+/VG+.    Blue 180g Translucent Vinyl. Legal issue via public domain law (as most DOL release tend to be). Cover is near spotless, and wax has a few light marks only.   $25

The Cure - Pornography - 180gm remaster (FIXD 7) Sealed NM/NM. Not a problem anywhere. As brand new.  $30

Black Sabbath - Vol. 4 - 1982 Ireland pressing (NEL 6005) G/NM. Good cover but for large tear bottom right front. Perfect record. Priced to go for the listen.  $15

Deep Purple - The Book of Taliesyn - 1969 Australian OG pressing (SHVL 751) VG+/VG++. Barely played, well cared for and in fantastic shape. Nice and glossy with very minimal signs of use. Cover has some light ringwear on back (non-laminated side) . Still white back. A lovely copy.  $35

Leonard Cohen - Greatest Hits - Aus 1975 OG compilation  (SBP 234780) VG/NM. Cover is great but for some storage rubbing along top middle back edge. Else lovely.The wax is brand new, glossy deep black, without a mark. Superb.  $30

Paul McCartney – Egypt Station – 2018 Ltd Deluxe Edition 2 disc set (602567545040) SEALED and Brand NEW. Hype sticker on bottom left front.  $29

Whitney Houston - I Wish You Love: More From The Bodyguard - 25th Anniversary PURPLE vinyl 2 DISC SET (889854836115) SEALED in wrap and Brand NEW. With hype sticker lower right-hand side front.  $29

The Doors – Live At the Bowl ’68 – HQ-180 RTI pressing, 2LP gatefold set from 2012. Nice and near-New, w/original baggie and hype sticker!   $29

NWA – Straight Outta Compton – Respect The Classics PICTURE disc LP – sealed and new. $15

Smashing Pumpkins – Pisces Iscariot – 2012 USA press 2LP remaster. Still in 98% shrink wrap. As new.  These remasters are fantastic.   $29