Johnny_Boy

Man in a van theatre system

Interesting, the font they used on the "Perilous Audiolab" system is a very similar font to Audiolab's. Very sneaky.

hahaha, got a txt message tonight about some Sony speakers i'm flogging off cheap on Gumtree. They are 4 ohm speakers, so I asked him what amp he was going to drive them with. Reply came back "Rothdale RA-380"........

@bob_m_54 That's scary!

Even more so after googling that amp, and some guy has had one of the systems for 2 months and used once, and selling.

But asking $2000 :o That was 2010, and no bites, I wonder why :lol:

I told him he was better off saving his money, and buying a known brand receiver and speakers. So I'm still stuck with these bl@@dy speakers... LOL

1 hour ago, bob_m_54 said:

I told him he was better off saving his money, and buying a known brand receiver and speakers. So I'm still stuck with these bl@@dy speakers... LOL

A man with a conscience, nice to see 

On 26/05/2018 at 4:25 PM, :) al said:

the smart man in van would setup a basic 5.1 setup in the van... let people have a listen, blow average joe bro off their chair and sell them some speakers...

just not entrepreneurial enough these man in van guys...

yep has happened to me in a bunnings car park guy pulls up can see boxes of stuff in back of van. poor guy... probably had to buy the lot and hoping to make a living....  said thank you no and kept going ...

that's actually a very good idea with the fancy Van set up. You could be in for making big bucks if you decide to do this - you'll be up there with the guy trying to revive blockbuster video rentals!!!