Museum Of Bad Album Covers (Keep it G Rated)

Just now, keyse1 said:

I love that cover

they nearly fried creating it

i don't think anyone here would like the record though

especially Satan Is Real

The irony of that record is that one of the brothers would definitely have gone to meet Satan if Satan actually resides in that place down below

5 hours ago, powerav said:

2 swords rubbing together at the start and then BOOM into it.

No comment.

3 hours ago, powerav said:

Should be some rules set. No googling "bad album covers" I think you should have them in your collection.

I own that Heino LP (eek!)

--Geoff

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

I bought this for the cover.

scan0001.jpg.2d8b871f723602a4a2aefdf488918c98.jpg

A 'bargain' pickup from a Cash Converters store. 20 tracks of German 'happy wanderer' music.

Appears to be a promotional CD for Fuss Wohl products. (Inside there is an ad for a product call Fu Bad.) Just the thing you need when you've been trekking through the Alps, or listening to this CD.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, emesbee said:

That Stefan Grossman album cover is terrible, looks like they printed it upside down

Yes, trying to work apple with PC, pain in the proverbial. I was in two minds about the Grossman album because the guitars are beautiful.

4 minutes ago, allthumbs said:

Yes, trying to work apple with PC, pain in the proverbial. I was in two minds about the Grossman album because the guitars are beautiful.

I'm sure it would be a good album too. I only have one Stefan Grossman album: Love, Devils and the Blues (1988) on CD and its very good.

Phew! I came expecting a fight...a bun fight, a 33 rpm vinyl tossed at 30 paces.

But I've not detected her presence here and if your wise you'll never ever put her in here.

Seriously...it'd be a major mistake as she's loved and venerated around the globe and that's as it should be: Amen.

Billy...you even think about posting her pic and we're through...

Grrrr!

Bastard.

*Did you notice Joni down there at bottom right hand corner. She was in Blighty at the time and head over heels in love with Gra Gra Nash and if reports are true...she was into Jimmy Webb too.

Ah yes the 70's it was full on party mode year after year.

Poor buggers who think the 80's or 90's mattered...lol.:alien:

• Haha 1

Hi All,

A few I found:

119.jpg 7571116368_568759714e_o.jpg

Worst-Album-Covers-My-Turtles-Dead.jpg 6c35e657af49f24dca1fb4f05abfc71b--free-s

If you thought Lurch was bad, 'Big Tom' is possibly scarier 

JJ

• Like 2