SOLD: FS: Marantz AV-8802A AV Processor

SOLD

Item: Marantz AV-8802A AV Processor 
Location: Sydney Hi-Fi Castle Hill shop 7 19 Victoria Avenue Castle Hill
Price: $3,800
Item Condition: Trade In
Reason for selling: Client Upgrade
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Card, COD
Extra Info: Unit is approximately 2 years old and has always been hooked up to a Thor PS10 power regulation unit

Pictures:

1714396220_MarantzAV8802AAVpre-ampSydneyHi-FiCastleHill.jpg.43e1ded885b47ab06ce33ab0d4266558.jpg

1897173361_MarantzAV8802AAVpre-amprearSydneyHi-FiCastleHill.jpg.4f81a6f223db64871e9c03497900246e.jpg

Uploaded Images

•  
  •  

Marantz AV8802A AV pre-amp Sydney Hi-Fi Castle Hill.jpg

185 kb · Done

•  
  •  
Edited by SHF Staff

3 hours ago, SHF Staff said:

we are looking at Storm Audio as the replacment!

I am not really a surround sound or HT buff, but quite surprised that you had no comments on that post.

My approach to all things audio, where digital is involved, is to buy something that is either modular or based on software. As life goes on and in theory one can upgrade modules and or software.

Great news re StormAudio!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Jventer said:

I am not really a surround sound or HT buff, but quite surprised that you had no comments on that post.

My approach to all things audio, where digital is involved, is to buy something that is either modular or based on software. As life goes on and in theory one can upgrade modules and or software.

Great news re StormAudio!

Well I very NEARLY commented on it when I read it last night lol. Was going to ask what the local pricing was going to be like, seemed like there was already an Australian distributor but no prices mentioned on their website.

• Like 1