Sign in to follow this  
Tomhex

WTB: Schiit Asgard 2 (Black Finish)

Item: Asgard 2
Price Range: 200-300
Item Condition: Used
Extra Info: Really seeking a black finished 230v version Asgard 2. I won't consider silver offers yet until I've exhausted all options.

That about sums it up. Hopefully one of you has the upgrade itch and is ready to part with their Asgard 2; paving the path for a new audiophile.

I was under the impression that schiit products are silver only, no options appear to exist on their main site nor A2A for a color choice 

Just a thought before you dismiss a silver offer

Neo

Edited by Neo

Some of their products do have a black option if you check the Schiit website carefully.

Pretty rare though...

Edited by bmc

5 minutes ago, bmc said:

Some of their products do have a black option if you check the Schiit website carefully.

Pretty rare though...

Does Asgard 2 have that option?

@bmc

Not currently, but I think it they may have had a limited run in the past.

On 22/05/2018 at 6:16 PM, Neo said:

I was under the impression that schiit products are silver only, no options appear to exist on their main site nor A2A for a color choice 

Just a thought before you dismiss a silver offer

Neo

20 hours ago, bmc said:

Not currently, but I think it they may have had a limited run in the past.

That's right. They had a run of black items after a bit of a slip up from their manufacturer. However, they supposedly didn't sell very well; many claimed they would purchase a black one if they did... but clearly not enough sold for them to continue to order them. Except the weirdest thing is that they now offer the Jotunheim in a black finish and they didn't have the Jotunheim model available when the manufacturing error occurred with the Asgards in the first place (I'd have to check my timelines to be sure though.)

Either way, I remain hopeful. Trying to find a black one is hard enough let alone a 230v version!

Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)