Sign in to follow this  
Dizzymikey

Bowers & Wilkins Custom CCM682 8" In-ceiling Flushies

Item: CCM682
Price: $700 per pair( I have 4 pairs)
Item Condition: They are used and un-boxed but in very good condition and all tested as working 
Reason for selling: Upgraded System
Payment Method: Pickup or Delivery - Cash, Paypal
Extra Info: [contact information removed]

Pictures:

IMG_6227.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Snapper()
      Item: Fostex FE107e in custom cabinets
      Price: $140
      Item Condition: good
      Reason for selling: bought bigger ones
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: an ebay purchase a few months ago from a guy selling many custom made combos from the 80s (seller oz038).

I finally took the advice to run these with a small tube amp 2.5w and wow.. I get it. Surprising bsss but obviously not massive.

I love my corals but I must say that for voicing and imaging these things are excellent, and go plenty loud.

Mounted in mid size complex rear loaded horn enclusures , finished in textured dark 'chinese' red colured paint .

Cones have a very light coating of artist damnar solution to control resonances -a very usual japan audiophile practice .

• By Snapper()
      Item: Emotiva BAS-X A-150 power amp 
      Price: $400
      Item Condition: mint
      Reason for selling: purchased just out of interest sake and passing on
      Extra Info:
      https://klappav.com.au/products/basx-a-150-stereo-power-amplifier
      Purchased new, 75w a side @8ohms, 150@4ohms.
      Have original box and strongly prefer to post due to time constraints but can pickup from Montmorency 3094.

• By Kuff
      Item: Musical Fidelity VDAC / Pangea P-100  Regulated Power supply
      Price: $200  $180 Plus Postage or Local pickup
      Item Condition: Very Good
      Reason for selling: Decluttering
      Extra Info:
      Please note the Pangea P-100 has been professionally converted to accept our Aust main voltage of  230V.
      No orginal packagings, will pack nice & secure.
      Feel free to PM if you have any queries. 

Photos: 

• By BATMAQN
      Item: Toshiba Aurex SS-30 Speakers
      Price: $750 . PRICE REDUCED TO $650
      Item Condition: Pretty damn good considering their age they do have some marks veneer chips which I repaired to the best of my abilities they don't detract from their looks they are actually in pretty good nick I think the photo's will show their overall condition, the Alnico drivers are all in very good condition work perfectly I added some velcro so the grills sit even, very easy to remove if that is needed sticky velcro and staples.
      There are no issues with these speakers for their day they were a quality build I've had a couple of SNA mates over to have a listen they were suitably impressed.
      Reason for selling: Have had a lot of fun listening to these sweet old ladies paired up with the Weston Topaz but I'm of the opinion one set of speakers in the cave is enough and my Spendors are very good at being all rounders.
      Extra Info: So these are highly efficient full range golden oldies made by Toshiba/Aurex when they actually had some pride in making audio gear they are said to be rated at 99/100DB very revealing lots of detail but also musical, pair them up with a nice tube amp high or low powered and you're set simple as that very easy to drive, if you expect lots of bass you'll be disappointed these excel at vocals instruments and lighter bass recordings beautiful with jazz and classical even country the Dixie Chicks are sounding very nice this afternoon quality recordings will shine through.

@Steve M talks about these in his massive audio blog which is such an interesting read by itself it was the main reason I searched for a pair to try them out glad I did I'd like to think I'm experienced enough to also be able to say that these are a bit of an audio secret I have tried a lot of speakers (not as many as Steve) these are worth it.

Inspection is more than welcome at my place/cave, postage wouldn't be that easy they are quite big and if someone wants the stands they would be included in the deal for pickup.

A recent sale

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Boomboy
      Item: Cisco switch if ipower rp3 b
      Price: marked as below
      Item Condition: used
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Extra Info:

* SOLD * .. Cisco 2960 switch is very popular with audio . Hard to find in Australia . Perfect working condition . Plug and play . IEC cable supplied .Good thread about here .

https://audiophilestyle.com/forums/topic/56620-discussion-of-cisco-catalyst-2960-series-switches-and-miscellaneous-chatter-about-sfp-modules-started-with-ot-posts-from-etherregen-thread/?tab=comments#comment-965330 

* SOLD * .. ifi audio ipower 12volt in good working condition . Complete with all fittings .

$ 85 shipped raspberry pi 3b with LPs and clear cover open case as pictured .Board only NO IEC cable ! 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.