Sime

SOLD: EOI: Marantz AV-8801 pre-pro

Item: Marantz 8801 Pre-Processor
Price: $1000 + shipping (not preferred)
Item Condition: 9.0/10
Reason for selling: Upgrading
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal only, shipping at buyers expense
Extra Info: This is my 3 year old 8801, I’m the original owner and has worked flawlessly since day one. Condition is excellent, might be a few marks on the top, but no marks or scratches on the front panel. I could list its features, but you know, google is a good start 🤪 anyone wanting one of these will know what it does. 

At the moment it’s an EOI being as I’m awaiting shipment of the 8805, so once that arrives and it’s working ok, this will be ready to go. Possibly mid June, hopefully earlier. 

As for shipping, it’ll work like this, if you are interested, send me a pm, but that won’t guarantee you’ll get in first. The person who can pick it up from here will get it, but if that doesn’t happen, then it will go to the first in line that is closest to me for shipping. I don’t want to ship this a long way being as it’s probably more fragile than most components. And I’m prepared to wait forever till my conditions are met. This will go on Gumtree later on also and it’ll be a pick up only. If it doesn’t sell or my conditions of delivery are never met, my missus will get it ;)

Pictures:

0BFA5008-C4AA-4458-8BA2-381CDC918B47.jpeg

059DC854-C09F-496B-B2B0-DC089F4C66DC.jpeg

FA934372-6F88-4AF9-B994-FDB7CFCFDC44.jpeg

Gosh ... what a bargain !!!!

unless wanting atmos, what a snip at the price !

Well, it’s been paid for in advance, so I’ll consider it sold 👍

@Marc I’ll give a donation once the pre has been delivered 👍

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By robbyvikram
      Item: it's in immaculate condition. Used occasionally for last 6 months
      Price: $650
      Item Condition: Used
      Reason for selling: No longer required
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
       Decent little unit with plenty of inputs and Airplay,bluetooth,Internet Radio Etc

Inputs / Outputs
      1x Analog Input 1x Analog Output 2x Digital Optical Input 2x iPod / iPhone compatible USB Input Subwoofer PreOut Main PreOut Screw type Speaker Terminals Headphone Output Speakers A / B (Individual Volume) Bi-Amping Powered multi-room for one extra room Specifications
      Power Output (6 ohm, 1kHz) 60 W Number of channels 2 Freq. Response (Analogue In) 5 Hz - 22 kHz Signal to Noise Ratio (audio) 90 dB Total Harmonic Distortion (audio) 0.10% Receiving Range (Band III / Band L) o / - Signal to Noise Ratio DAB (Mono/Stereo) 95 dB Total Harmonic Distortion DAB 0.02% Frequency response DAB 20Hz - 20 kHz Stereo Separation DAB 75 dB Frequency Range FM 87.5 - 108 MHz Signal to Noise Ratio (Mono/Stereo) FM 74 / 70 dB Total Harmonic Distortion (Mono/Stereo) FM 0.3 / 0.4% Power Consumption 55 W Standby Power Consumption 0.3 W Dimensions (W x H x D) 292 mm x 111 mm x 305 mm Weight 3.4 kg
      Pictures:

• By Jazz_AU
      Item: Marantz SA-KI Pearl SACD Player & PM KI Pearl Integrated Amplifier (Limited Edition 500 Units)
      Price: SOLD - Pending Payment.   -    $5000.00 - Pair - Neg. ( Prefer to sell as a pair but will consider splitting )  (RRP: $5000.00 each.)
      Item Condition: Excellent. One owner. Kept in child free, smoke free, pet free environment. Meticulously looked after.
      Reason for selling: Medical.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal. 
      Delivery: Available within Australia at buyers expense or pickup in Perth. Original boxes/packaging available.

Extra Info: Extremely regrettable sale. Original boxes/manuals etc. Excellent reviews below.
      Price includes: Accuphase Stereo Interconnect (Value $250.00)  2 sets of 4 Vibrapods (Value $80.00)

Specifications: SACD Player.

Playback formats: CD, /CD-R/RW (incl WMA and MP3 files), SACD
      Selectable filters for CD and SACD
      Copper plated chassis and shielding
      Headphone, Coaxial and optical digital outputs
      USB input
      Dynamic range: 112dB (SACD), 100dB (CD)
      Frequency Response: 2Hz-100kHz (SACD), 2Hz-20kHz (CD)
      THD+N (@1kHz): 0.001% (SACD), 0.0015% (CD)
      Signal to Noise ratio: 110dB
      Silk Black Finish
      Dimensions (WxHxD): 440x419x127mm
      Weight: 14.5kg

Specifications: Amplifier.

Number of audio inputs: six
      Phono stage: MM, MC as standard
      Audio outputs: two
      WBT speaker terminals
      Copper plated chassis and copper shielding
      RMS power output per channel: 90W (eight ohms), 140W (four ohms)
      Frequency range: 5Hz-100kHz
      THD: 0.05%
      Damping Factor: 100
      Input sensitivity: 240mV (line), 2.8mV (MM), 0.27mV (MC)
      Signal to noise ratio: 89dB (line), 87dB (MM), 75dB (MC)
      Silk Black Finish
      Dimensions (WxHxD): 440x444x127mm
      Weight: 20kg

Reviews.

https://www.stereophile.com/hirezplayers/marantz_reference_sa-ki-pearl_sacdcd_player/index.html

https://www.stereophile.com/integratedamps/marantz_pm-ki-pearl_integrated_amplifier/index.html

http://www.hifiplus.com/articles/marantz-sa-ki-pearl-sacd-player-pm-ki-pearl-integrated-amplifier-hifi-72/

Pictures:

• By gibbo9000
      Item: Marantz HD-DAC1
      Price: $800
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Surplus to Needs (moved to MQA compliant DAC)
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      DAC in as new condition.  Bought new from Australian retailer back in January.  Lovely sound - I have been very happy with it.  Original packing and accessories.
      This is an awesome DAC rated in the Master Switch Best DACs of 2018 ( https://www.themasterswitch.com/best-dacs ) and highly rated in other reviews.
      As a component it is very flexible with a high spec DAC (USB, Coax, Optical), analog pre-amp stage with fixed and variable outputs (so can be used as DAC ahead of power amp or active speakers), full remote control, and Headphone Amp. 
      It is also built like a brick and looks great.

Some highlights from Marantz's blurb that may help bring its capabilities to life:
      This ultra-high quality dedicated Headphone Amplifier creates simply amazing sound because it uses Current Feedback amplification technologies from Marantz’ high-end Premium 11 Series. Headphones have always added extra intensity to music. Now, with the Marantz HD-DAC1, that intensity reaches new climactic heights. Not surprisingly, this completely new product category comes with a new design, but as always with the unmistakable Marantz family resemblance – it looks new, refreshing, and different, but it is always Marantz. 

The HD-DAC1 is so powerful, it can even drive audiophile high-impedance headphones of up to 600 ohm - with complete MODE ease. All thanks to its three-level gain control, Marantz HDAM modules, a high current audiophile DAC (CS4398), and its Premium Quality fixed and variable RCA outputs. It is so powerful, it not only drives headphones, you can also directly connect it to your Hi-Fi integrated amplifier or to a pair of active speakers or power amps. It’s also highly connectable. Optical and coaxial digital inputs as well as a USB-B port enable you to stream music directly from your PC or MAC. iDevices can also be connected via the USB port on the front. For even more connectivity we have also included an analogue input. The USB-B works in asynchronous mode to support not only 192 kHz / 24bits high-resolution audio but also the DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz for maximized performance and the most direct way to enjoy excellent quality. To safeguard quality when connected to a computer, we built extended isolation around the USB-B input to eliminate the chance of high frequency noise generated by the computer entering the HD-DAC1. We even included a jitter remover and Dual Clock for extreme accuracy. Without doubt, the HD-DAC1 is a feast for the ears. It also looks good. Info on volume, input, resolution, etc. is shown on the stylish Marantz Porthole Display. While the solid aluminum front is supported by a double layer bottom plate and retro-style wooden side panels. Pure craftsmanship.

Inspection / audition will not disappoint.

Pictures:

• By Nobbygon
      Item: Marantz SR6008 AV Receiver 
      Price: $799
      Item Condition: Used
      Reason for selling: Upgraded home theater
      Payment Method: Cash or Paypal
      Extra Info:

Hi, I'm selling my Marantz SR6008 which I purchased brand new in April 2014. 

I've recently changed my home theatre setup and I no longer require the SR6008. For 3.5 years is was centerpiece of my 5.1 setup and worked flawlessly. For all the technical specification please follow this link: 
      https://www.qualifi.com.au/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.product_details&flypage=vmj_genx_SR.tpl&category_id=263&product_id=38675&Itemid=1103

It comes like new, in perfect working order with no internal or external damage. I have the original box, packaging, remote, Audyssey microphone, cables, manuals and receipt. 

Pickup from Baulkham Hills, NSW would be preferable, but I will ship it considering it come with the original box. The buyer will need to pay for courier costs.

Cheers,
      Angus.

Pictures:

• By RonnieG
      Item: Marantz 250M or 1200B or Model 30
      Price Range: Negotiable depends on the condition of the Item
      Item Condition: New or Used Working or Non-working
      Extra Info:
      Looking for a Marantz 250M or 1200B or Model 30.