SOLD: FS: Kona Dr Dew commuter bike

SOLD

Item:  Kona Dr Dew with upgraded brakes and spare Continental tyres
Price: $450 and donation rrp $1200
Item Condition: 8.5/10, couple of scuffs which could polish out.
Reason for selling: NLR, have a mountain bike I use.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: This is still Konas top of the line 700c commuter/touring bike. 56cm = med/tall, I'm 183cm and its probably a bit smaller than ideal but totally comfortable. Really well made, strong and light frame which Kona are famous for. Has attachments for panniers and the rear cargo rack is designed for disc brakes is also included.

It came with 32mm Continental City Ride tyres and I upgraded to 37mm Continental Top Contact ($120) which are almost puncture proof. lucky to have covered 300kms, see condition in the pics. Both sets of tyres are included. Will also include in the original head stem and seat post. I have a Brooks saddle which requires more set back. Original saddle is unused.

The original Avid Disc brakes, Elixir 3 failed,  replaced by the far superior Avid DB1s. Running gear is the full Sram Via Centro 2x10 line, levers, cranks, hubs, etc  giving almost mountain bike low gearing with road bike top gears.

Pick up in Beaumaris or I can drop off around Melbs in the next week. Bike was serviced when the new brakes were installed and has been ridden 50ks since.

Pictures:

IMG_4100.JPG

IMG_4101.JPG

IMG_4102.JPG

IMG_4103.JPG

IMG_4107.JPG

IMG_4108.JPG

IMG_4109.JPG

IMG_7302.jpg

Edited by naggots
Price adjustment