SOLD: FS: Line Magnetic LM-219IA Integrated Power Amplifier

SOLD

Item: Line Magnetic LM-219IA Integrated Power Amplifier
Price: $4300 ono
Item Condition: 9/10
Reason for selling: Need fund
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
Extra Info: very heavy and fragile, pick up prefered! great working condition, no scratch or damage,still all original line magnetic, included Box and remote, manual! 

Pictures:

IMG_5496.JPG

IMG_5500.JPG

IMG_5499.JPG

IMG_5498.JPG

IMG_5497.JPG

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Marc said:

Knowing the ins and outs of the Line Magnetic LM-219IA   this beast uses quality parts with point to point wiring put together by very skilled technicians you have a Tube Amp which will hold it future value because skilled labour will not get cheaper in the future.Although you wont need it.GLWTS

Stump

• Like 1

Guest palexsia

Hi Louis .

Would you tell is the amp run on 220 volts gray market import or 240 volts Australia delivery , do this have a pre out  ? I have a friend interested ask me to check it for him . 

Thanks 

Edited by palexsia

On 16/05/2018 at 9:18 PM, palexsia said:

Hi Louis .

Would you tell is the amp run on 220 volts gray market import or 240 volts Australia delivery , do this have a pre out  ? I have a friend interested ask me to check it for him . 

Thanks 

230V

Mains voltage in Australia is 230V 50Hz. Travellers from most nations in Asia, Africa and Europe should have appliances that work on the same mains voltage as Australia - therefore you will not need a voltage converter. Notable exceptions to this are Japan, USA and Canada which uses 100/120V 50/60Hz.
  • Like 1

Guest palexsia
2 hours ago, Wimbo said:
230V

Mains voltage in Australia is 230V 50Hz. Travellers from most nations in Asia, Africa and Europe should have appliances that work on the same mains voltage as Australia - therefore you will not need a voltage converter. Notable exceptions to this are Japan, USA and Canada which uses 100/120V 50/60Hz.

Melbourne main voltage is 240v 50hz not 230v as you think .  My area is 254V  almost constantly between 250V—254V reason  i ask because i know some of the Line magnetic sold in SNA forum are 220V . You do need correct power conditioner to use on 220V equipment , for 230V maybe not but better have one for a long run to protect your valuable system . 

Thanks for your concern .

46 minutes ago, palexsia said:

Melbourne main voltage is 240v 50hz not 230v as you think .  My area is 254V  almost constantly between 250V—254V reason  i ask because i know some of the Line magnetic sold in SNA forum are 220V . You do need correct power conditioner to use on 220V equipment , for 230V maybe not but better have one for a long run to protect your valuable system . 

Thanks for your concern .

I remember that a decade ago, Sydney Voltage Level parameters were plus or minus 10%. No idea what it is now.