After the screen, the room was getting close to completion and I got carried away and didnt get a heap of photos.

On the bare plaster above the wainscotting, I wrapped some Bradford Ultratel in fabric and attached them to the wall. I havent done any acoustic testing or know if they make a huge difference, but I like the look and feel it gives the room. Plus it sounds good to me anyway, and thats all that matters really.

P1060237.thumb.JPG.4dee14f69406ca06df82be7fb7a87e46.JPG

The couches are from Amart and are manual recliners. Not to worried about putting in some effort to recline.

Black out curtains were hung along with the projector. You can see in this photos the trimming and fabric that will cover the rear surrounds. So the only visiable speakers are the 4 in ceiling Atmos speakers.

chairs.thumb.jpg.e8aea87bd6c98bf01a8bf4873b8ce710.jpg

List of equipment - 

Projector - JVC X5900

AV Receiver - Yamana RX-V2083

UHD Player - Panasonic DP-UB420

Media - Nvidia Shield

TV - Fetch TV

Fronts - Q Acoustics Concept 20

Centre Q Acoustic Concept Centre

Rears - Q Acoustics 3010

Atmos - Selby Angled 6.5" XD6204

Subwoofer - SVS PC2000

All work was done by myself and heavily pregnant wife, except for the carpet and lighting. So we are rather proud of our efforts.

Admin

Amazing! Congratulations.

Now to organise a GTG!

That’s a great looking room....great effort, attention to detail makes all the difference. And thanks for taking us all along for the ride....well done 👍

Awesome work! I'll get the energy up to do something like that one day 😲

How do you like the cylindrical sub? I'm considering one (2 actually) over a ported PB model just to save on floor space. And so I can have one up the back somewhere as well as behind the AT screen.