Sponsor

Item: Bose 151 SE Environmental Speakers
Location: Len Wallis Audio HQ, 64 Burns Bay Road, Lane Cove NSW
Price: $300 (RRP $499)
Item Condition: Excellent, as new '2nd hand' Condition
Payment Method:  Cash, PayPal, Credit Card, Bank Transfers
Shipping: We can ship to anywhere in Australia, POA
Extra Info:
These 151 SE speakers from Bose have come back from a custom fit out and where surplus to requirements. They have been unpacked and fitted up but then swapped for a different model, so they are in 'as new condition'.
The Bose 151 SE environmental speakers feature enhanced performance and durability for full stereo sound in a wide listening area. Sleek styling and rugged construction make these our most popular outdoor stereo speakers for music around the pool, on a porch, or even on a boat. Adjustable mounting brackets allow you to hang these outside speakers vertically or horizontally, so they blend easily into your environment. Rated from -40 to +70 C these have a reputation of being extremely long lasting and capable for their size.

• Full stereo sound over a wide listening area
  • Mount horizontally or vertically with included brackets/hardware
  • Tested to withstand snow, rain, salt and extreme temperatures
  • Suitable for use as boat speakers

Pictures:

SN_Bose_151SE_1.png

SN_Bose_151SE_2.png

SN_Bose_151SE_3.png

SN_Bose_151SE_4.png

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LWA Staff
      Item: Bose Lifestyle 535 Series II 5.1 Home Entertainment System with the WiFi Adaptor
      Location: Len Wallis Audio HQ, 64 Burns Bay Road, Lane Cove NSW 2066
      Price: $1499
      Item Condition: Excellent Secondhand Condition
      Payment Method: Cash, Credit cards, PayPal, Bank Transfer.
      Extra Info: This recently traded Lifestyle 535 S2 system comes with all the manuals, cables, lifestyle remote and brackets. Bose says you'll experience vivid surround sound from five dynamic speakers, all for a singular audio experience you’ll want to enjoy again and again! Great value for money at $1499.
      Delivery: we can deliver anywhere in Australia, POA
      Key Features:
      Dynamic surround sound, guided setup and simplified use with easy-to-follow onscreen messages
      Easily connect and control up to 6 of your HD video and music sources, with video upscaling to 1080p
      AM/FM tuner and remote with LCD display
      Customises it's sound to fit your room for a consistent, high-quality performance
      Music streaming with Soundtouch
      Pictures:

• By HiFidelius
      Item: Surround Sound 5.1 set up ( NO FRONT SPEAKERS) 
      Bose - VCS-10 Centre
      Jamo- SR60 Rear (Stands Included)
      Sonken- SSW12 Sub- downfiring
      Price: $899.00  $750.00   Withdrawn
      Item Condition: used but in excellent condition for age
      Reason for selling: Extended OS trip coming up , prefer sale to storage.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal +3%, Direct Deposit, COD 
      Extra Info: kept in smoke,children and pet free room, never overdriven , PICK UP ONLY

Pictures:

• By JHWD
      Hi, I've recently moved house and it has 5 of these Bose speakers installed in the living room which I'd like to make use of:

Cables

Can anyone identify the series for these speakers or know how I can find out? After doing some research it looks like they could be Acoustimass 6 series, but I'm not 100% sure.
      Also the speakers are all I have so I assume that I need to find the matching subwoofer / amp. Any recommendations of where I can source one?

Thanks
    • By LWA Staff
      Item: Bose 901 Series Loudspeakers and 'Active Equalizer
      Location: Len Wallis Audio HQ 64 Burns Bay Road, Lane Cove NSW 2066
      Price: $1500
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, Credit cards, bank Transfer
      Extra Info: A speaker system with a long history and wide following. These direct reflecting floor-standing speakers come with stands and include an active equalizer that allows you to customize the sound before it goes to an amplifier.
       Pictures:

• By abhaysingh
      Hi

I am big fan of Bose Headphones and have been using it from the last 1 year but now looking for an alternate which should be affordable yet has the crisp and bass ? Any suggestions?