WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: FS: Luxman D-O5u SACD Player

Item: Luxman D-O5u SACD Player
Price: $3500.00 plus shipping - FIRM
Item Condition: Minty
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Direct Deposit
Extra Info:

Purchased new October 2016. Still current model listed at $5,999.00 at Class A Audio.

Demonstration available.

Purchased new by me in October 2016 from Class A Audio.  Complete with all packaging (triple boxing), manuals, aluminium remote (which is awesome). 

The SACD player is in mint condition with no marks at all on the chassis or remote control.

The SACD player has performed flawlessly since I’ve owned it and it is superb in operation.  Build quality is astonishing.

Thanks for looking.

Luxman D-05u - 01.JPG

Luxman D-05u - 02.JPG

Luxman D-05u - 03.JPG

Luxman D-05u - 04.JPG

Luxman D-05u - 05.JPG

Luxman D-05u - 06..JPG

I have the non U version. these had a rrp of some $8k if I remember....

Mine is gong nicely though at times I get tempted by other things... I get reminded by using it what a gorgeous thing it is .... lush in sound, very slick and silky in operation. a class product...

people should see shots of what its like under the hood beautiful engineering. and no made in china rubbish here. not even the remote :D which some brands skimp on.

• Like 1

Yes, it is a gorgeous piece of kit with magnificent build quality and the sound is deliciously lush. The remote control is such a thing of beauty and it could be a lethal weapon in the wrong hands! lol 

Makes me think about why I'm selling?

Rightly or wrongly, I'm going to move over to another Yammie if this sells.

1 minute ago, muzzagruzz said:

Yes, it is a gorgeous piece of kit with magnificent build quality and the sound is deliciously lush. The remote control is such a thing of beauty and it could be a lethal weapon in the wrong hands! lol 

Makes me think about why I'm selling?

Rightly or wrongly, I'm going to move over to another Yammie if this sells.

arent the yammies plagued with transport issues, not heard one issue with the luxmans ....

• Like 1