Sign in to follow this  
Guest Runaway

To doggy bag or not to doggy bag

51 minutes ago, evil c said:

No one's ever asked - probably too afraid they'll never return! emoji53.png
Plus with gluttons like@joz etc. never much left! emoji6.png

Dya think I got like this eating sparrow portions?

Possibly a flock of them - yes! [emoji38]

16 hours ago, evil c said:

@Runaway go to a different restaurant next time - we went out last night ourselves and I couldn't finish a delicious curry so they were happy to bring a container.

They left me to scoop it in which I didn't mind - when you think about you have purchased the meal outright I feel so any leftovers should be yours to keep.

Wise wife just said standard protocol is to give you container to fill yourself thus absolving them from any repercussions.

Next time play safe and go where they're less difficult! emoji4.png

Or just use the Mrs' hand bag. Sometimes they have separate compartments too, which is hand for say; curry in one, rice in the other :)

Was listening to the radio on the way home... 

Someone rang in to say that a colleague of his was leaving a  drink in the fridge in the workplace and someone else  was constantly using it....  not knowing who was drinking it he left a note to inducate this was private property as it was brought in privately...  Still some inconsiderate person kept using the drink!  So one day the owner was that pissed off,  he drank out of it and decided to urinate in the drink to teach whoever it was a lesson... The next day the owner of that drink was sacked on the spot for urinating in his own drink!  

Thats why I never drink from the fridge at work!!!! 

58 minutes ago, Addicted to music said:

Thats why I never drink from the fridge at work!!!! 

Just stick to your own drink and everything will be safe. 

Edited by t_mike

5 hours ago, Addicted to music said:

The next day the owner of that drink was sacked on the spot for urinating in his own drink!  

:laugh:

Must have been his boss that was drinking it... :D

JSmith :ninja:

On 06/06/2018 at 10:06 PM, joz said:

Definately no package chips.  😜

9 minutes ago, JSmith said:

:laugh:

Must have been his boss that was drinking it... :D

JSmith :ninja:

Assume so 😀

out of respect to other people’s property especially in the workplace or at a clients, I never used without permission, if I had to I’d asked  first but I’ve never done it and have never asked for stuff that’s left in the fridge.  I know the boss gets asked constantly at lunch times to share her meals which she takes with her that’s usually left overs from the dinner the night b4....    what is it with nurses and carers who always asked to taste someone else’s lunch and never bring or buy there own?    

4 hours ago, t_mike said:

Just stick to your own drink and everything will be safe. 

Only if I know that no one has ever accessed it.  I have never left drinks in a workplace fridge and I won’t drink out of any drinks even if it was the workplace that had it in for whatever reason.  I wash the cups myself if I needed a drink even if it looks clean or just came out of a dishwasher and make sure the water comes out of a tap!  Drinking out of sealed cans is OK at least you know it’s untampered with!   Accepting a coffee or tea from a collegue or a client no thanks....  Why?  A collegue many moons ago accepted a coffee from this young lady client, when he finished the drink there was this dried out black stain that looked like the cup hasn’t been washed for months....  It looks like she just picked any cup available uncleaned and didn’t care!  From that experience Bith him and myself never accepted any drinks ever again!