IMG_0744 2.jpg

IMG_0743 2.jpg

IMG_0745.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0748.jpg

Edited by robbyvikram
Relisting
  • Like 2

Thinking of olympics's !!!! Maybe Dreaming. These ones are probably as good, or even better sounding speakers, but I just love the look of the Olympica's

Edited by robbyvikram

• Volunteer
28 minutes ago, robbyvikram said:

Thinking of olympics's !!!! Maybe Dreaming. These ones are probably as good, or even better sounding speakers, but I just love the look of the Olympica's

I've heard both... all I can say is make sure you have a good listen to the Olympicas before you decide...

2 hours ago, Sir Sanders Zingmore said:

I've heard both... all I can say is make sure you have a good listen to the Olympicas before you decide...

+1

Hello all,

I'm kinda sure I'm going to regret the sale. I'm Currently running Devialet 200 to drive these beauties. i've heard Olympics's and they sound fabulous on the same Devialet. I just want them more than I need them. 

Reply re: the boxes:  I don't have the boxes.

Cheers

Do you reckon you could be bothered boxing them up for shipping ?

How are the grills ? Good nick or a bit loose ?

You are making me second guess.

I am interested in these to go with my Dev 400 and you reckon the Olympicas are better with your 200.

Which Olympicas ?

Hi,

I’m unsure if olympica’s are any better. I just like them. If I get a decent price for my Cremorna M’s, I will get them. 

I don’t have the boxes. I can get packaging materials at your cost and pack them. Insurance and shipping to be organised by you. Once they leave my door they are your responsibility.

The grills are in a pretty good nick. Not Brand new tight but passable as new.

cheers

You should declare if the images from your ad are not of your items. I say this because they are from two separate internet sources. Unless otherwise declared, people, I think rightfully, expect that they are looking at the items offered for sale. 

Edited by treuben
  • Like 5

On 17/05/2018 at 7:56 PM, treuben said:

You should declare if the images from your ad are not of your items. I say this because they are from two separate internet sources. Unless otherwise declared, people, I think rightfully, expect that they are looking at the items offered for sale. 

Absolutely +1

On 15/05/2018 at 6:10 PM, robbyvikram said:

Hi,

I’m unsure if olympica’s are any better. I just like them. If I get a decent price for my Cremorna M’s, I will get them. 

I don’t have the boxes. I can get packaging materials at your cost and pack them. Insurance and shipping to be organised by you. Once they leave my door they are your responsibility.

The grills are in a pretty good nick. Not Brand new tight but passable as new.

cheers

In this case, all the pics are of my speakers in my house. Maybe you should take up a better hobby and spend your time on something worthwhile. I think a lot of people are either bored or jealous here. These are the same people sending me offers. Double standards!!!!

• Like 1

In this case, all the pics are of my speakers in my house. Maybe you should take up a better hobby and spend your time on something worthwhile. I think a lot of people are either bored or jealous here. These are the same people sending me offers. Double standards!!!!
Hi Robby... satisfy the hungry herd and take some happy snaps... while we're at it though.. The other Sonus you have are listed on Ebay overseas.. easily found through hifishark..There seems a few discrepancies in your claims...We just want to see a transparent classified ad...not much to ask

All the Aonus Fabers listed here are in my posession and the pics are taken by myself. Giod chance someone is using my pics overseas to sell their speakers. I list a lot of stuff on Ebay too.

Speakers are still available. Just sold a pair couple of days ago. Anyone after Sonus Faber, I’m your guy.

On 23/05/2018 at 12:16 PM, robbyvikram said:

All the Aonus Fabers listed here are in my posession and the pics are taken by myself. Giod chance someone is using my pics overseas to sell their speakers. I list a lot of stuff on Ebay too.

Speakers are still available. Just sold a pair couple of days ago. Anyone after Sonus Faber, I’m your guy.

Please let me know if you have any that can be shipped to Brisbane. Thanks