cazzesman

Scorps and Leppard in November

http://www.noise11.com/news/def-leppard-and-scorpions-to-tour-australia-and-new-zealand-together-20180426

As Scorps is listed as the support I have sent a letter to their management asking how long they will be onstage.  If it is only 45 I will give it a miss but if it is 90+ mins then  I'm there.

Regards Cazzesman

Scorps management replied to my email and said the Scorps will do atleast 70mins.

Regards Cazzesman

Was considering going, not big on Def Leppard at all, but Scorps woulda been cool and would have been my main reason for going. Checked pricing yesterday on presale and was like $185 for the ticket in reserved floor and all the way at the back of that. So I be taking a pass, looking forward to Europe at the Palais in a couple of weeks time though :) Should be good, really like their War of Kings album

Posted (edited)

I have been doing a lot of classic Scorps over the past few weeks, and this would be on my bucket list of things that I just will never do. 

I think SCORPIONS and GOLDEN EARRING are the last classic era Rock bands still playing, and every young bloke should hear what golden era rock sounded like.

To hear " COAST TO COAST" " HOLIDAY" and " LOVING YOU SUNDAY MORNING" and "IN TRANCE" live would blow my mind.

Could probably jiggle the budget and chance a cheap ticket.

Could probably wear some cheap ear protection ( periodic tinnitus sufferer)

But at the end of the day, has there ever been a more in-accessible venue than Rod Laver?  Really, why is a minimum one klick walk from parking a thing.

Billy.

Edited by Zen Mister

2 hours ago, Zen Mister said:

Really, why is a minimum one klick walk from parking a thing.

Billy.

Haha yeah personally i see the walk as either a way to sober up or re-build the appetite for a few more beers and munchies. Should really have a toilet stop along the way though as lets just say if there were a lemon tree growing it would be the moat fertile in all of Melbourne....

I saw the Scorpions at the Palias a couple of years back and what a show they put on.Do not miss this one even if they are support (Can't

Get my head a round that one).Absolute live Entertainers.Don't

Miss it.

And I couldn't believe it.The next morning ran straight in the Scorps Bass guitarist in the city.

1 hour ago, craka said:

And I couldn't believe it.The next morning ran straight in the Scorps Bass guitarist in the city.

Hard to believe a band member was out of bed before noon, not very rock n roll.

2 hours ago, awayward said:

OK it may have been late morning or just after lunch.Lol.

I'd bet the band was well in bed before I was that night.

On 11/05/2018 at 4:19 PM, awayward said:

There ya go 12.01 pm

Me and my old mate Pawel Maciwoda.

scorpions street meet.jpeg