Mintt

SOLD: FS: Cambridge Audio Azur 740C upsampling CD player

Item: Cambridge Azur 740C upsampling CD player with remote 

Item condition: excellent 

Price: $480 + shipping cost

Reason for selling: Not using it 

Payment method: Pick Up Cash, COD, Bank deposit

Extra info:

Cambridge Azur 740C upsampling CD player - RRP $1,299.95 - Model: 740C - Colour: Black 

The 740C is the latest in Cambridge Audio`s Azur series of CD players. Using the upsampling technology present in the top-of-the-range 840C barnstormer, now married to dual Wolfson WM8740 24-bit DACs with a newly developed Bessel implementation of our proprietary virtual earth balanced filtering, the 740C is set to rejuvenate the mid price sector. The 740C incorporates the same 32-bit DSP as the 840C and upsamples to full 24-bit 384 kHz. Key to the abilities of the 740C is ATF (Adaptive Time Filtering) an upsampling process developed in conjunction with Anagram Technologies of Switzerland. This system intelligently interpolates 16-bit/44.1 kHz CD (or other) audio data to 24-bit/384 kHz through the use of a 32-bit Analog Devices Black Fin DSP (Digital Signal Processor) for the very best sound quality. The ATF system applies sophisticated polynomial curve fitting interpolation and incorporates a time domain model which allows data buffering and re-clocking. This almost completely eradicates digital jitter.

Features:

• Adaptive Time Filtering (ATF) asynchronous upsampling technology converting 16-bit 44.1 kHz CD data to 24-bit 384 kHz 
  • Two Wolfson WM8740 DACs in dual differential configuration separate DACs for left and right channels 
  • New virtual earth balanced Bessel anti-aliasing filters with minimum phase and constant group delay 
  • IR emitter and Control Bus In/Out for easy custom installation 
  • Navigator style Azur remote which also controls:o iPod track skip and volume functionso Azur amplifiers o Cambridge Audio`s Incognito keypads o Discrete commands for custom install use
  • Solid aluminium front panel plus an ultra rigid, acoustically dampened chassis for extremely low distortion 
  •  

C217712E-702A-4997-ACFF-BBC4E591DE65.jpeg

E4154353-4AE6-4C26-977D-AECBC9BD6D45.jpeg

8C80D58F-0431-4D1F-BBCA-0118B133C83F.jpeg

807FD497-DB3B-4B5A-9FD5-264427DA989C.jpeg

8E410E34-BD9D-4797-B29D-CB1CB5E82F78.jpeg

60C509EF-43F4-4535-9D52-D4D1DB772968.jpeg

69A54E8A-76C5-4D9B-868B-B8B3104BEF0A.jpeg

A10C3616-8115-4D6A-ADF0-B84D61997599.jpeg

Edited by Mintt
Missing word

Sold in gumtree 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By craka
      Item:Marantz SA-KI-Pearl-Lite SACD Player (Silver)
      Price Range: Fair
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:Apart from being a nice player, I'm interested in using its DAC mode function.
      Please feel free to PM me.

• By alexb
      Item: 5 x Various SACDs
      Price: $20 Each / $75 for all 5
      Item Condition: Unused (unsealed)
      Reason for selling: Didn’t end up purchasing SACD player
      Payment Method: Pickup, EFT, Cash, Paypal (buyer pays transaction fees)
      Extra Info:

Diana Krall - When I Look Into Your Eyes (Verve 440 065 374-2)
      Diana Krall - Love Scenes (Impulse B0002841-36)
      Marvin Gaye - Collection (Motown B0003502-36)
      Stan Getz & Joao Gilberto - Getz / Gilberto (Verve 314 589 595-2)
      Norah Jones - Come Away With Me (Blue Note 7243 5 41747 2 😎

Photos:

• By too_slow
      Item: Yamaha CD-S1000 SACD Player
      Price: 700
      Item Condition: Near New
      Reason for selling: Surplus to needs
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Hi there, I am selling a mint condition Yamaha CDS1000 SACD HDCD CD player. This is an Australian model with the black chassis and dark walnut trim on the side. The body / chassis / wood trim is in perfect condition, as is the motorised tray and everything else. The unit has been stored in the office for over a year. I just don’t use it enough, and I have already sold my SACD collection.

This is still selling for $1899 at some local stores (before negotiation).

I will entertain partial trade for SONOS and Canon EF L lenses (happy to pay cash on top depending on what you’re offering).

Price is negotiable but I’m not giving it away. It is very pretty looking. I’ve paired with with Anthem Pre processor and power amps, with Paradigm Prestige speakers. Norah Jones or Eric Clapton sounds absolutely sensational on the setup.

Pickup in Doncaster , though my preference is to bring it to your place for testing

No shipping. No emails. Cash deal only.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Eagleeyes
      Item: Cambridge Audio Azur 651 BD Universal Blu-ray player- SACD etc
      Price: 450 delivered around OZ  rrp was about 1200 new various prices found rom $500 pounds to $1200 Aus
      Item Condition: Excellent 
      Reason for selling: no use getting out of surround sound, played 3 discs on it this year.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: One box multi format cd/ blu-ray, said player in mint condition. I think same product as Oppo 93 but badged as Cambridge Audio

An audiophile extravaganza

It is the 651BD’s musical performance that really sets it apart from its peers.
      Can reproduce the dynamics and scale required for the most elaborate movie soundtracks. Supports all high-resolution formats including DVD-A, SACD plus of course CD. With an immense combination of multi-format capability, 3D video performance and spine-tingling audio capability, the 651BD is waiting to show you how Blu-ray can really perform!Cirrus Logic audio DACs and incredible attention to the design of audio circuits ensure this latest player sounds truly amazing whether playing movies or music. Indeed the 651BD not only supports Blu-ray discs – including those with 3D content – but also CD, HDCD, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio and SACD.
      Twin screen connections
      2 x HDMI outputs can deliver video to multiple displays (such as a your 3D TV and your projector)  Both outputs are compatible with HDMI 1.4, the new standard for 3DTV and Deep COlour Support The primary HDMI output features a high quality Marvell QDEO video scaler with motion adaptive noise reduction for quiet and natural video, free from noise and artefacts Delivers unbeatable picture quality from existing DVDs, which can also be up-scaled to 1080p resolution. Comprehensive format support
      The 651BD supports decoding of the very latest formats including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio These formats can be output as bitstreams over HDMI for an AV receiver to decode internally. Designed for all the family

With such a vast specification you might expect the 651BD to take some getting used to but you’ll be delighted to hear that’s not the case.
      Genuinely simple to use with essential operations located on the ergonomic front panel and more comprehensive control via a clear on-screen menu While in use, it’s whisper quiet and lightning fast processing allows for delay-free access to your movies and music. As easy to operate as any ordinary player. Aesthetics and premium build quality are further strengths and Cambridge Audio’s trademark wrap-around casework houses the 651BD’s proprietary engineering within a low resonance, acoustically damped chassis.

The 651BD is ready to connect to the internet via Ethernet and supports BD Profile 2.0 (BD-Live and BonusView) and other interactive features.

well reviewed and awarded

Cambridge Audio Azur 651BD review | What Hi-Fi?
      WWW.WHATHIFI.COM Fine picture and sound, but not the best in class with fast motion  

Cambridge Audio Azur 651BD Universal 3D Blu-ray player at Crutchfield
      WWW.CRUTCHFIELD.COM FREE 2-day Shipping: Finally a player that music and movie fans will applaud equally The versatile Cambridge Audio 651BD can play just

• By Aaban
      Item: Yamaha CD-S700 CD Player
      Price: $575
      Item Condition: 9.5/10
      Reason for selling: Upgraded to a CD Transport + DAC
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info: Shipping anywhere in Australia included in the price

Up for sale, phenomenal CD Player. Really precise reading mechanism. Fantastic DAC. Got it on December 2018 and used only about 5-10 hours a month, so still practically as new.

More info at: https://au.yamaha.com/en/products/audio_visual/hifi/cd-s700/index.html

Selling due to a recent upgrade. Price includes freight to anywhere in Australia. I've got boxes, packaging, cables, remote, and user's manual in perfect conditions.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.