Sign in to follow this  
candyflip

SOLD: FS: APRIL s/hand VINYL like new..

Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
Location ... Melbourne
Item condition description ...see below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
Price and price conditions ...as specified below

Reason for selling ...Your hand-picked suggestions from my s/hand stock.
Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

•         Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of the total sold will follow.
  •         All titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.
  •         I try and ship 5 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

•        I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
  •        Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
  •        I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
  •        Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
  •       ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
    I just don't have the time, sorry. 

I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
  • Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!). 
    It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make damn sure that *everyone* wins. 
    Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed.  :) 

Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd

APRIL VINYL - 1 PART only (and this is it)
ASK for photos, else exactly as described in each listing.

Prince - Sign O’ The Times - US 2016 reissue (075992557719) VG+/VG++. Some cover wear, edge wrinkles, two fantastic inserts and excellent records. $32

Nas – Illmatic – US repress (5099747595912) VG+/VG+. Wrinkles along the spine and edge bend bottom left front. Disc has only light marks.  $24

Nas – Illmatic Xx – (888430469013) VG++/VG++. Only traces of wear on cover, same on disc. With download card.  $26

Mark Lanegan Band - No Bells on Sunday - 2014 limited 12" EP 5 track (5414939718632) VG++/VG++. Quite hard to find EP from Lanegan. Nice everything. With insert.  $25

The Beatles - Past Masters - 2 DISC SET in gatefold (5099969943515) VG+/NM. Some light wrinkling to edges, a light short cat scratch on the back cover, other little chips. Records and inserts are perfect.  $46

The Beatles - Hard Day's Night - US Original recording remastered 180gms -  (094638241317) VG+/NM. Nic cover with just light corner bend, slight edge wrinkles. Awesome record. $28

The Beatles - Rubber Soul - 2014 Remastered Mono 180 Gram (5099963380316) VG++/VG+. One mark on Side A, else lovely. Cover near perfect, clean and white/cream. No insert.  $32

Billy Joel - Glass Houses - CLEAR vinyl remaster on Friday Music in gatefold (829421363842) VG+/NM. Some light rubbing wear to the front and back, else superb gatefold. Unplayed wax. Mastered for vinyl from the original analogue tapes by Kevin Gray.  $38

Blue Velvet (Score) / O.S.T. - Angelo Badalamenti - 2017 repress (030206829211) VG+/NM. Black vinyl pressing. Cover has light edge splits only. No insert. Record is stone cold mint unplayed.  $23

Labyrinth - David Bowie / Trevor Jones - 2017 repress (602557354843) VG+/VG+. Recent repress on black vinyl. Cover is lovely with just rubbing wear on rear, tiny edge splits. Record has some light marks.  $28

Lucinda Williams - Down Where The Spirit Meets the Bone - triple LP gatefold set w/download card (748252254931) VG++/VG++. Williams' eleventh studio album. Excellent foldout cover, with only lightest wear anywhere. All 3 records are excellent and with no marks. Really nice all round.  $52  

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Damn the Torpedos - 2016 Dutch repress (602547658302) NM/NM. Still in shrink, so cover near-perfect. Unplayed and as NEW wax.   $30

Evanescence - Fallen - 2017 Pirates Press European reissue (888072025097) VG+/NM. Cover has some wrinkling snaking from top edge of front into main cover area, some light storage rubbing (looks finein poly outer, supplied). Disc is unplayed Mint. $26 

Frizzi 2 Fulci / O.S.T. - Fabio Frizzi - 2015 release 2LP, no OBI, plain black vinyl (5053760012993) VG++/NM.
2 x 180 Gram Black LP housed inside of a 425gsm Gatefold Jacket.
The vinyl release itself doesn't provide full information about the films the songs belong to that the band used when playing.
While most of the music is drawn from Fulci films, there are a few ring-ins, as noted below:

From I Quattro Dell'Apocalisse (Four of the Apocalypse): Tracks A1, A3, B2 to B4

From Sella D'Argento (Silver Saddle): Tracks A2, B6

From Manhattan Baby (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack): Tracks A4 to A7

From Sette Note In Nero (Seven Notes in Black): Tracks A8, B5

From Woodoo Die Schreckensinsel Der Zombies (Zombie 2: Zombie Flesh Eaters): Track B1

From City Of The Living Dead: Track C1

From Beware Of Darkness (a ring-in; Beware of Darkness was directed by Guillaume Beylard & Nima Rafighi, not Fulci): Track C2

From "The Weeping Woman" (another ring-in; The Weeping Woman is a short film directed by Mark Steensland, not Fulci): Track C3

From Contraband (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack): Track C4

From A Cat In The Brain (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack): Track D1

From Nino Rota - Amarcord (a third ring-in; Amarcord was directed by Fellini): Track D2

From L'Aldila (The Beyond): Tracks D3 to D6

>>>>>>Lovely package - $38

Keith Richards - Crosseyed Heart - 2 DISC SET in gatefold cover (602547393968) VG++/VG++. A forum favourite lately. Cover is almost without a mark. 180gm Records are the same - lightest whisps only. Lovely gatefold and heavy printed inners. Impressive package.  $42

America - Holiday - 2013 Friday Music remaster in gatefold (829421280804) VG++/NM. Rare repress mastered from the original Warner Bros. tapes. Cover with virtually no wear (only slight hints of storage rubs), else beautiful all around. Untouched disc.  $32

Chick Corea - The Musician - 3 disc set (888072026513) VG/NM. Reviews say 'Insanely stellar recordings. The vinyl plays super quiet, no pops or crackles whatsoever, no sibilance, thick and sturdy pressing with a very well-done jacket and inner sleeves. Chick sounds the best he's sounded in years, and the guest spots by Herbie Hancock, Wynton Marsalis and Bobby McFerrin are not to be missed'. I rests me case....

Cover has been taped along top edge to repair splits (not by me) else the jacket is great with only a hint of rubbing wear on front. Comes with download card, and lovely foldout insert. Three quality inner sleeves. LP3, Side B the only one with any marks at all. Rest are all lovely and as NEW. Great set.  $40

Beach Boys - Surfer Girl - 2015 edition of 200gm Analogue Productions repress (753088006012) VG++/NM. Superb package with both inserts, absolutely mint and NEW disc. Quality pressing, rated very highly indeed. $48

Johnny Cash - Live From Austin Tx - USA 2012 edition (607396504510) VG+/VG++. Remastered by John Golden (deadwax). Cover has a small nick in the opening, and a small bend top right corner front. Plain white inner. Record has some light marks that don't sound, else clean and as new.   $28

Roxy Music - Avalon - 2017 Half Speed Master repress (602537848812) VG++/VG++  - ½ speed remaster by Miles Showell and another fabulous cut, as are all the recent represses. Quality cover, glossy lyric inner with seam split one side, and excellent disc with only hints of marks. Nice set all around.  $34

Dinosaur Jr. – Give a Glimpse of What Yer Not – black vinyl  (656605228518)  VG+/VG+. A spanking return to form for J.Mascis and an album you'll return to again and again. Purple vinyl limited issue gave widely reported problems, so best stick with the reliable black one here. Excellent inner sleeve and download card. Small wrinkles two corners and opening edge. Disc has only the lightest marks.   $28

The Cure - Disintegration - US 2010 remastered Double album in gatefold (081227981693) VG/VG++. Digitally remastered from the original master tapes by Robert Smith. Complete 12 song album on double vinyl for the first time. The cover has a bumped top left corner, large bends in bottom right corner. Beautiful inside gatefold, only small marks in each of the corners on back cover. With two lovely inner sleeves. Two almost as NEW discs.  $35

David Bowie - Rise & Fall Of Ziggy Stardust & Spiders From Mars - 2016 remaster (825646287376) VG++/NM. Repress of LP in the 40th anniversary package which is remastered from analog. LP in poly-lined sleeve. Replica inner picture/lyric sleeve is perfect. Superb disc without a single mark.   $28 

Radiohead – Hail To The Thief – 2016 USA 2 disc 45RPM set gatefold (634904078515) VG++/NM.  With download card. Superb cover with just tiny wrinkles in art on front (hard to see). Two excellent inners and two brilliant records. $35  

Kanye/Jay Z – Watch The Throne – OFFICIAL 2 pic disc set in gold wrapper – (602527810829) If you've been holding off jumping on this incredible release, as it's been too expensive (over $130 on Discogs or eBay at its *absolute* cheapest), or too hard to find in as NEW condition (or at all), wait no more.  A stunning AS NEW copy presented here, with both pic discs looking and sounding fantastic, the inners also great and the outer package an absolute treat. A really beautiful set to own, and a fantastic talking point for any modern music fan (If you’re one of those people who doesn’t know about 'Watch the Throne', I’d also like to catch you up on anything else you might have missed: The Earth revolves around the sun, washing your hands can help reduce the spread of bacteria, and the Union won the Civil War..). IF anything, time has magnified just how good this album truly is. The music is astounding - actually knocked up in less than a month, it sounds like they would have taken years to get the sounds and production values created on this essential collaboration.

Packaged in gold embossed, cross shaped vinyl jacket (designed by Ricardo Tisci of Givenchy), this is BLING all the way. Comes with a 24" x 24" Poster (designed by Ricardo Tisci again) and 2 x Picture Discs with Jay-Z and Kanye West images that DON'T sound ****. 

I was really lucky to find this copy, and I don't expect to find another for you at anywhere near this price point again.

Grab it - both hands please!   $90 

B-52’s – B-52's (ST) – 2011 MOFI Silver Label repress of the debut (821797100045) VG+/VG++. Numbered #6089. Cover is fantastic with only small corner bump top left front, and splits top and bottom centre edges. Gorgeous inner contents and disc with barely a mark.  $38

The Cramps - Stay Sick! - UK 1994 repress (029667412612)  VG+/NM. Plain white poly-lined inner. Same press that's been in print since 1994. Still in 98% shrink. One corner bend top left corner, one larger on top right corner front. Record is untouched NEW.  $28

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  $5 SECTION  <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

5edna.png.b5db54293f064f3d6d31c08758249f21.png

Pick any 2 x titles above at full price (or any total over $50 before postage added), and Early Birds (first in, best dressed)  may take ONE of the selections below with it for a measly $5.....
SOLD OUT

• Rocky Horror Picture Show Cast – OST – red vinyl – Recent repress on lovely translucent wax. NM/NM.
  • The Weeknd - Beauty Behind The Madness - 2 DISC SET  (60254 ) VG+/NM. The new hottie on the R&B dance scene, The Weeknd keeps breaking the charts wide open with his modern pop sensibility, and this 2 disc set shows his very best. An album full of hits, again really hard to nab locally at any sort of discount.
  • Arctic Monkeys - AM –   One of the greatest albums of the Century?  Radio Hauraki thinks so (and they're usually not far off). Find out what the fuss is about. Cover has a notch out of the front middle, and some light wear to the front and back. Else a nice disc and pretty lovely package (and great music). VG/VG++.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by candyflip

Hi @candyflip

Can I have the following please:

Mark Lanegan Band - No Bells on Sunday

The Cure - Disintegration

The Beatles - Rubber Soul 

JJ

Could I get   ROXY MUSIC  AVALON   half speed remaster  thanks 

@candyflip Could I get Chick Coreas "The Musician " please mate.

Edited by Wimbo

Hmmm...   I was a little slow this time.

8 minutes ago, Wimbo said:

Could I get Chick Coreas "The Musician " please mate.

@Wimbo I could slap you.

Congrats in being fastest in.

Just now, t_mike said:

Hmmm...   I was a little slow this time.

@Wimbo I could slap you.

Congrats in being fastest in.

Thanks mate. Couldnt pass that up., hehe.

Hi I will take the b52s and Dinosaur Jnr plus the $5 winner The Weekend please. 

Can i please have the cramps and Rocky horror as $5 bonus!

+ Postage to 3172

Thanks David

Sorry, just saw 2x purchases for bonus vinyl... 

Prince please. 

Edited by Prana69
Correction

Hey mate,

Kanye/Jay-Z please!!!

11 minutes ago, Wiffle said:

Hey mate,

Kanye/Jay-Z please!!!

Oh mate- make my day!!

And hopefully yours? 

Howdy,

Can I please grab:

Labyrinth - David Bowie / Trevor Jones 
Radiohead – Hail To The Thief 
David Bowie - Rise & Fall Of Ziggy Stardust & Spiders From Mars 

....and better nab the Arctic Monkeys for the five buck bargain bonanza.  :thumb:

Cheers,

Terry

Edited by Teksiis

17 minutes ago, Teksiis said:

Howdy,

Can I please grab:

Labyrinth - David Bowie / Trevor Jones 
Radiohead – Hail To The Thief 
David Bowie - Rise & Fall Of Ziggy Stardust & Spiders From Mars 

....and better nab the Arctic Monkeys for the five buck bargain bonanza.  :thumb:

Cheers,

Terry

Cheers Terry - great choices as usual.  ?

I was actually going to buy Hail To The Thief at some point over the weekend so you have saved me a job.  :lol:

Blue Velvet (Score) / O.S.T. - Angelo Badalamenti - 2017 repress (030206829211)

please Jon.

Great to see Hail to the tief is a double LP at 45rpm.

Most RH albums I own are the 45, and they are quite something.

Well done Aphex Teksiis.

And well done joncandy  :thumb:

Hi @candyflip

id like the Johnny Cash and also the Lucinda Williams albums please. 

Thank you

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Selby Thornbury
      Item: EOFY Special Deals

Location: Hallam, Thornbury and Online (Free Shipping from Website)

Price: 30% Off Selected Vincent Models 

Item Condition: Brand New

Reason for selling: Stocktake Clearance

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash or Card. Website - Card, Paypal, Finance, Bank Deposit 

Extra Info:
      Model:                                                                                                                                                                                               Sale Price                  RRP
        Vincent SP-994 Stereo Power Amplifier Black SP994b $2,659.00 $3,799.00     Vincent SA-94 Stereo Preamplifier Black SA94b $2,299.00 $3,299.00     Vincent SP-998 Mono Power Amplifier Black SP998b $2,169.00 $3,099.00     Vincent SP-331MK Stereo Power Amplifier Black SP331MKb $1,999.00 $2,899.00     Vincent CD-S5 CD Player Black CDS5b $1,749.00 $2,499.00     Vincent SP-331 Stereo Power Amplifier Black SP331b $1,259.00 $1,799.00     Vincent SA-31MK Stereo Preamplifier Black SA31MK $1,259.00 $1,799.00     Vincent SP-997 Mono Power Amplifier Black SP997b $699.00 $999.00     Vincent SV-400 Integrated Amplifier Black SV400b $699.00 $999.00     Vincent CD-400 CD Player Black CD400b $629.00 $899.00     Vincent STU-400 Tuner Black STU400b $449.00 $649.00  

Photos: 

• By candyflip
      Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
      * Location ... Melbourne
      * Item condition description ... varies as detailed below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
      * Price and price conditions ...as specified below
      * Reason for selling ... latest finds
      * Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of $10 will follow.
              All titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no
      questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      I just don't have the time, sorry. I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
      Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!).  It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make sure that *everyone* wins. 
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed. 

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd

Temple of the Dog - ST – 2 disc remaster set with etched 4th side gatefold incl download (602557095913)  SEALED M/M. Newly mixed by Brendan O'Brien with expanded art and photos. Fantastic sounding heavy vinyl set that every grunge and 90's fan should have a copy of.   $45

Guns n Roses – Appetite for Destruction – 2 LP hologram release in foil slipcase from 2018 (0602567483908) NM/NM and like new. A really great audiophile remaster that does the OG huge justice and arguably, improves it in many areas, especially in areas like separation of instruments and guitars over screeching. Gorgeous package. Essential.  $48   ($78 at JB Hi Fi)

Prince – Purple Rain – 2017 repress – w/silver mirrored cover (1-547450-K1) VG++/VG++. 2015 Paisley Park remaster overseen by Prince. Original 1984 packaging includes the huge colour poster and OIS.   $35

Neil Young - Roxy: Tonight's The Night Live -  US 2018 gatefold release (093624907978) VG++/VG++. Remastered for vinyl from the original master tapes, the 4th side is etched. Gatefold is lovely but for some bumps along the opening only. Discs are lovely with only very light whisps.   $45

Sigur Ros – Von – 2 disc set w/CD in sleeve (634904060916)  VG+/VG++. Cover is great with just one corner bend on front bottom right and some minor opening wear, some small wrinkles along edges on back. Discs are great and barely handled.   $38  

Sade - Diamond Life - AUS press (ELPS 4445) G/VG. This is a good copy with a worn, rubbed front, a bit more on the rear, and some small wrinkles along the spine and a small tear. Hype sticker top right front. Nice white display inside the gatefold. The wax has  whispy marks and scratches, has been washed but  you should expect some noise.    $10

The Mothers of Invention - Just Another Band from L.A. - AUS 1972 OG gatefold press (Reprise 2075) VG+/VG+. Lovely copy with gorgeous front, only light wrinkling along the spine, some light impressions on the back. The wax has only some whispy marks, but has been washed and plays great both side all the way through.   $30

Alice in Chains - MTV Unplugged - 2010 2LP repress in single gloss sleeve (MOVLP 138)  NM/VG++. Lovely copy with mastering sourced from the original 1996 European tapes. Cover presents as new front and back. Disc 1 is spotless, Disc 2 barely a mark. Really, AS New.  $42

• By hlov
      Item: Several records
      Price: 50 for the lot or as marked
      Item Condition: varies
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank transfer, COD Only
      Extra Info:
       I can post, pm for quote as it varies based on distance and weight 

The Style Council - Cafe Bleu, record is Ex but the sleeve is VG as it has a hole, 20
      Styx - Cornerstone, VG, 10
      Carole King - Tapestry, VG, 8
      Bryan Adams - Into the Fire, 8
      Michael McDonald - No looking back, 5
      Christopher Cross - Back of my mind, 5
      Pictures:

• By candyflip
      * Location ... Melbourne
      * Item condition description ... varies as detailed below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
      * Reason for selling ... latest finds

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of $25 will follow.
              All titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 4-5 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no
             Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
      I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
      Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!). 
      It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make sure that *everyone* wins. 
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed. 

Full SIZED Pictures of some of the items follow:

Coldplay - A Rush of Blood To The Head - Barnes & Noble Exclusive WHITE vinyl (190295649852) NM/NM. Unplayed, brand new and superb gatefold. With everything and sure to become very collectible (see above). SQ is noticeably better than the previous Atlantic/Parlophone pressings. A brilliant album with incredible, somewhat forgotten singles.  $60
        (2 copies) Queen – The Game – 2018 Half speed remaster (050087400286) SEALED VG++/NM. Cover has one slightly bent corner  under the shrinkwrap, else brand NEW. Miles Showell half speed done at Abbey Road Studios. These have been an amazing series. The best this album has ever sounded? Limited and not easy to find at retail, already.  $45 
        (2 copies) Lauryn Hill – Miseducation of Lauryn Hill – 2014 US reissue 2LP set (888750215710) SEALED VG++/NM. Cover has one bent top right corner on front, else perfect.   $35
      Silverchair - Diorama - 2014 UK MOV repress  (8718469535859)  VG++/VG++. Lovely copy in original plastic wrap with hype sticker. Barely a jot of wear, anywhere.  $28
        Supertramp – Breakfast In America – AUS 1979 blue translucent vinyl pressing  (L 36715)  VG/VG.  Limited Edition from 40 years ago that is rarely seen, and even more rarely offered. A presentable cover with light storage marks and rub, front and back top edges. A little edge wear. Great lyric inner. Record is marked from use, but still presents and plays OK thru it's whispy scratches. Noise in-between tracks and in quieter moments. I'll glue and wash before sending on. A classic for collectors.   $35

Cat Stevens – Greatest Hits – 1975 compilation US OG press (SP-4519) VG/VG+. Good cover with storage rub top edge front, little more on back cover. Bumped edges, else looks pretty good. Comes with the colour 4 panel lyric poster foldout which is As New. Wax is great with only light marks.         $20

The Who – Who’s Next – AUS 1971 OG pressing (2480 056) VG/VG. Really nice front cover, glossy and unmarked. Back cover has light ringwear circle/rub. The wax is lightly marked only. Glued and washed.  $38

Various - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 - Deluxe Edition Barnes & Noble Exclusive RED translucent vinyl gatefold  (B075JNFP1V) NM/NM. Unplayed and lovely copy with everything and as New.  $50

ZZ Top – Afterburner – AUS OG 1985 press (25342.1) VG+/VG+. Lovely cover with virtually no wear, bit more on the back cover, tiny edge bumps/wear. Solid black original inner. Wax has virtually no marks and looks great.  $22

Pink Floyd – Meddle – 1971 AUS gatefold OG (SHVL 795) VG+/VG+. Nice cover with just some light edgwear along the spine, slightly bumped corners, brown mottled inside gatefold. Disc is relatively clean and bright with a few marks.   $30

Vince Jones – For All Colours – AUS press (YPRX 2207) VG/VG. Cover is good but for some spotting on front, slight yellowing of the back. Disc has some marks. Don Bartley (Studio 301) mastered.  $20
          And  some Easter REDUCTIONS...

Fleetwood Mac - Fleetwood Mac - Japanese pressed original 1975 OG w/OBI (P-10074R) VG/VG++. Cover has a lovely OBI, some browning spots and light rub wear on front and along edges. Great lyric insert in English. Red pen writing inside cover opening. Amazing record looks new.  $45

Fleetwood Mac - Fleetwood Mac - USA repress (MSK 2281) VG+/VG++. Excellent textured hard back cardboard cover with just two or three aged spots/marks along right edge front, small bumped corner bottom left front, back some aged spots too but overall not too bad. Lyric insert has the same age marks. The wax is a wee ripper - barely a mark to be seen on any track, A or B. Nice..  $28

Queen - Greatest Hits - Japanese OG w/OBI (P-6480E) VG+/VG++. Wax tending to NM, as it is spotless and without a single mark, or even a shadow of one. I'll leave it as VG++ because I haven't heard it, but you know a simple clean usually makes anything residual on these dissolve down the plug hole and away. The cover is great: some small wrinkles along the spine, a little rubbing wear on the front and back, the OBI has some micro rips on front, some tiny bends/folds on back, and rubbing wear vertically along the back of the OBI. Inserts are there and looking good, if a little aged. But it's the record that is the superstar here - a killer (queen).  $60

Queen - Queen II - Japanese 1974 gatefold OG (P-8456E) VG/VG++. A very harsh VG, though the cover is immaculate front and back, the inside of the gatefold has a fair measure of aged browning spots throughout. I guess on some world you could see these as part of the overall effect intended....but really, this is just damp storage through a decade of Japanese winters. Luckily, the outside cover and the wax itself are completely fine and even the included 4-page fold-out lyrics insert got away virtually unscathed, but for the odd brown spot and a small tear in one edge. No OBI either. Presents beautifully however in the included poly sleeve and should play like a dream unfolding.... $40

Miles Davis - Sketches of Spain - AUS original pressing (MONO KLL 1645) VG/VG. Mono press is quite rare to find. Cover seen better days but still glossy and presentable without any laminate lift. Edgewear, some ringwear apparent, tear in spine centrally, back cover looking good with some more ringwear and marks/rippling. Record is scratched and marked, and plays with light noise on entries, before settling into good sound throughout. Has been glued and wet washed and new sleeve added outside and in.      $12

Deep Purple - The Book of Taliesyn - 1969 Australian OG pressing (SHVL 751) VG+/VG++. Barely played, well cared for and in fantastic shape. Nice and glossy with very minimal signs of use. Cover has some light ringwear on back (non-laminated side) . Still white back. A lovely copy.    $24

Miles Davis - Kind of Blue - 2015 European die-cut cover (DOL725MB) VG+/VG+.    Blue 180g Translucent Vinyl. Legal issue via public domain law (as most DOL release tend to be). Cover is near spotless, and wax has a few light marks only.   $20
    • By candyflip
      * Location ... Melbourne
      * Item condition description ... varies but most near new (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
      * Reason for selling ... newly found lot

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of $25 will follow.
              I try and ship 4-5 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
      Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!). 
      It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make sure that *everyone* wins. 

ABC - The Lexicon of Love - AUS 1982 original (6359 099) VG+/VG++. Lovely cover with a hint of ringwear on front & back, slightly rolled spine, excellent inner. Record looks as new. Studio 301 strikes again (Steve Smart this time).  $15

The Rolling Stones - Rolled Gold - 2LP 1975 OG double LP gatefold (TMAK 017) VG+/VG+. With original B&W poster insert. Lovely embossed 'gold record' gatefold cover with minor wear visible, no ringwear at all, tiny name written in blue pen along top right of back cover, original Brashs of Melbourne price sticker still on it. Two great records with minor marks across all 4 sides that don't sound. Hasn't been cleaned so can only get better from here.   $35

Rolling Stones - Tattoo You - AUS pressed OG (CUN.39114)  MAXICUT at Studio 301 by Otto Ruiter. Fantastic SQ. Cover is lovely with only the lightest wear. Inner is beautiful, and the wax a few light marks only. Great copy!  $35

Free - Fire and Water - 1986 German pressed Island Life 25 Year Collection (ILPM 9120) G/VG++. Cover has ripping front bottom right, else great. With inner. Vinyl is almost unmarked - looks great.   $25

Paul Simon - Graceland - 1986 European pressing (WX 52) VG+/VG+. Embossed cover in great nick, but for tiny sticker rip top right front. Else very nice, with nice paper lyric inner. Record has light marks only.  $30 

Miles Davis - Kind of Blue - 2015 European/Russian die-cut cover (DOL725MB) VG+/VG+.    Blue 180g Translucent Vinyl. Legal issue via public domain law (as most DOL release tend to be). Cover is near spotless, and wax has a few light marks only.   $25

The Cure - Pornography - 180gm remaster (FIXD 7) Sealed NM/NM. Not a problem anywhere. As brand new.  $30

Black Sabbath - Vol. 4 - 1982 Ireland pressing (NEL 6005) G/NM. Good cover but for large tear bottom right front. Perfect record. Priced to go for the listen.  $15

Deep Purple - The Book of Taliesyn - 1969 Australian OG pressing (SHVL 751) VG+/VG++. Barely played, well cared for and in fantastic shape. Nice and glossy with very minimal signs of use. Cover has some light ringwear on back (non-laminated side) . Still white back. A lovely copy.  $35

Leonard Cohen - Greatest Hits - Aus 1975 OG compilation  (SBP 234780) VG/NM. Cover is great but for some storage rubbing along top middle back edge. Else lovely.The wax is brand new, glossy deep black, without a mark. Superb.  $30

Paul McCartney – Egypt Station – 2018 Ltd Deluxe Edition 2 disc set (602567545040) SEALED and Brand NEW. Hype sticker on bottom left front.  $29

Whitney Houston - I Wish You Love: More From The Bodyguard - 25th Anniversary PURPLE vinyl 2 DISC SET (889854836115) SEALED in wrap and Brand NEW. With hype sticker lower right-hand side front.  $29

The Doors – Live At the Bowl ’68 – HQ-180 RTI pressing, 2LP gatefold set from 2012. Nice and near-New, w/original baggie and hype sticker!   $29

NWA – Straight Outta Compton – Respect The Classics PICTURE disc LP – sealed and new. $15

Smashing Pumpkins – Pisces Iscariot – 2012 USA press 2LP remaster. Still in 98% shrink wrap. As new.  These remasters are fantastic.   $29