Sign in to follow this  
Charly

I think i have a problem

40 minutes ago, djb said:

On second thoughts get her pregnant and retreat to the shed

“Houston, we have a problem....”.  ?

Geez djb, no more kids! 3 girls youngest now 18 i thought things would get better from now but it appears she is looking for something to else to nuture. Yep photos  are needed but i take shockers. I will take some practice shots and post the best or i could get her too. She's a guru when it comes to that.

Get her to do nothing of the sort. Never, NEVER hand over control of your SNA account. That will only end in total submission. 

t-mike, yeah i think your right. So i have been practicing shooting photos today and below are some of the the better ones. Pretty cramp and limited layout till the renovations are finished but eh! we'll get there. Mostly Sansui, black face Pioneer, Thorens and Technics TT, Yamaha, Akai, Sony CDs, Sansui, Yamaha and Celestion Speakers. The Au 7700 and 666 are in transit. Scary bit is this has only taken about 8 months and started with the 555a am i unwell  or unhinged!  

file-1 (2).jpeg

file1.jpeg

file2.jpeg

file3.jpeg

file5-1 (1).jpeg

22 minutes ago, ochremoon said:

Well, I think you're a lucky bastard.

That summarises it!

Enjoy!

Thanks guys, i do feel lucky to ave come across good gear at good prices. What i like most about this hobby is you get to continually enjoy the fruits of your labour everyday, unlike when i collected red wine, i found someone kept on drinking the contents of the bottle and i would have to buy another to replace it. I just love this old stuff designed with a purpose, built to last and really good to just sit listen too and admire. very simple pleasures but in todays fast and disposable world something to be treasured!

You need to develop some unsavory habits. For instance listening to music in the nude. Maybe some loud out of tune singing along with the music. Additionally purchase some chanting music and healing crystals. She hopefully will get the message that the man cave is there to protect her as much as give you man time.

On 26/04/2018 at 10:45 PM, SteveC said:

Nothing two systems won't fix. 

Quite right. I love having a separate man cave system with guitars / karaoke hooked up to it. Sounds not quite on the level of my main system though close enough.

Course my man cave is my second living room so WAF still needs to apply.

IMG_20180624_163948_HDR.thumb.jpg.37298706d158507b3f15c259b0394ffc.jpg

Citat:Your mistake was making your hifi look good. You need to have made it more ghetto looking.

SynQ.JPG.ed4d2ce8443157472366b85984adc9aa.JPG

Let me get this straight. Your unhappy that your wife actively encourages your hobby of getting great WiFi gear, playing the type of music you love and displaying the gear. I really wish I had your problem!

2 minutes ago, stereo coffee said:

Are you sure she is a woman ? 

With 3 daughters, if she's not, he is.

Right you lot, you aren't helping😀. Forget the crystals she has already put some in for more positivity and incense is regularly burned by her to improve the listening experience! Listening naked! don't go there she would take advantage of that! Remember we have a house full of daughters coming and going at all hours. She came down this week to critique the new gear layout.

I have picked up a few new pieces a TU 9900 , an old Sansui dealers switch box, a TU 666 and an AU 555 (unfortunately faulty so had to be returned) so as a result i had to move everything around and she came down to offer advice and give it her tick of approval. I have now come home a few times and found tell tale signs of her sneaking listening sessions on her own and she delights in bring her friends in to show off the retro sound gear as she calls it. (Maybe thats when i should nude up!)

On 29/04/2018 at 7:17 PM, Charly said:

t-mike, yeah i think your right. So i have been practicing shooting photos today and below are some of the the better ones. Pretty cramp and limited layout till the renovations are finished but eh! we'll get there. Mostly Sansui, black face Pioneer, Thorens and Technics TT, Yamaha, Akai, Sony CDs, Sansui, Yamaha and Celestion Speakers. The Au 7700 and 666 are in transit. Scary bit is this has only taken about 8 months and started with the 555a am i unwell  or unhinged! 

file5-1 (1).jpeg

I see you have similar under-bench record storage to what I have!  (See attached.)

Andy

L2 Diffusors - final.jpg