I think i have a problem

Right you lot, you aren't helping?. Forget the crystals she has already put some in for more positivity and incense is regularly burned by her to improve the listening experience! Listening naked! don't go there she would take advantage of that! Remember we have a house full of daughters coming and going at all hours. She came down this week to critique the new gear layout.

I have picked up a few new pieces a TU 9900 , an old Sansui dealers switch box, a TU 666 and an AU 555 (unfortunately faulty so had to be returned) so as a result i had to move everything around and she came down to offer advice and give it her tick of approval. I have now come home a few times and found tell tale signs of her sneaking listening sessions on her own and she delights in bring her friends in to show off the retro sound gear as she calls it. (Maybe thats when i should nude up!)

On 29/04/2018 at 7:17 PM, Charly said:

t-mike, yeah i think your right. So i have been practicing shooting photos today and below are some of the the better ones. Pretty cramp and limited layout till the renovations are finished but eh! we'll get there. Mostly Sansui, black face Pioneer, Thorens and Technics TT, Yamaha, Akai, Sony CDs, Sansui, Yamaha and Celestion Speakers. The Au 7700 and 666 are in transit. Scary bit is this has only taken about 8 months and started with the 555a am i unwell  or unhinged! 

file5-1 (1).jpeg

I see you have similar under-bench record storage to what I have!  (See attached.)

Andy

L2 Diffusors - final.jpg