SOLD: FS: WADIA WT3200 CD Transport , fully serviced with original box , manual ,transport screws and remote.

SOLD

Item: WADIA WT 3200 CD TRANSPORTDSC_0017.thumb.JPG.28a74777f7cc43159e56783b0970fe63.JPG
Price: $1150 ono
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: I have two.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, , Bank Transfer ,COD Only
Extra Info:

The Wadia WT3200 uses the Philips CDM1 mechanism with the glass lens everlasting rodenstock laser.

These along with the internally similar Marantz CD99DR are the best sounding cd transports I have ever heard or owned.

They are manufactured in Japan and made to last a lifetime weighing in at over 15KG.

This one was fully serviced in may 2016 by Perths most expensive tech , new belts were fitted also.

It reads discs instantly and skips between tracks immediately.

I have two of these beauties , so letting this one go.

It is in excellent condition , I can't find any marks on it anywhere , and rare to find one that also includes all accessories.

Original double box manual , remote and also the original transport screws for safe shipping.

These were a $5000 aud machine when sold here new.

Postage to the eastern States will be around $60.

I also have the matching Wadia x32 DAC which makes a great sounding combo , newer dacs are not always better ,  with its eight dac chips and Wadias upsampling technology it is a very good sounding unit , the X32 also sold for $5000 aud here when new.

Can email pics of the dac to anyone interested.

Can sell the dac for $495 aud.

Both the transport and dac are multivoltage  , switchable between 100V , 120V , 220V and 240V with the voltage card on the back next to the iec socket.

Pictures:

DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0028.JPG

DSC_0027.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

Edited by MarkT
  • Like 1