SOLD: FS: LONDON DECCA BLUE CARTRIDGE

SOLD

Item: London Decca Blue Cartridge
Price:
$450 plus postage
Item Condition: Very good, as per photos. Per previous owner "Unknown hours on stylus as was purchased second hand, but plays and sounds great" - see below. 
Reason for selling: Too scared to set it up!
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Per previous owner "
There is a vast amount of information on the internet about the famous Decca London sound. All I can add to this is that I fully agree and find them to be the most musical and engaging cartridges. Amazingly dynamic, plus incredibly high sensitivity of 7.5mv."

I purchased this cartridge in September 2017 from a member of this forum, and since that time it has sat in its box untouched - I am not very technically minded and I cannot bring myself to attempt installation - it is too daunting for me so I would like to sell it to someone with more expertise than myself. The photos below are those taken by the previous owner - I could not improve upon them. The previous owner was kind enough to include a spacer, so I will include that in the box.

Pictures:

DL1.jpg

DL2.jpg

DL3.jpg

DL4.jpg

DL5.jpg

DL6.jpg

So tempting. Saving for a new DAC -blasphemy. I used to have a Garrot Gold version. Would love to take this but have to be sensible. If it's still available in a week or two I'll be in touch. Not often you see a nice sample come up for sale. GLWTS

• Like 1