Lenard Opals Listening session

For people in Perth who would like to listen to the Lenard Opal 4 way active speaker system it’s happening this Sunday 22nd 2 - 4pm.

Message me directly if you would like to come and hear these amazing Australian designed and built speakers.

4CA5B5DD-2A49-406C-912E-057F5E0DC271.jpeg

• Like 3

Thank you Dave for inviting us around to listen to your mighty Opals.

Good to see Rob again and meet Richard ?.

These babies tick a lot of boxes, can do subtle, delicate and big rock and orchestral with ease.

I thought they sounded at their best with the Linn TT and the Denon pre.

Thanks again, will get you guys around to listen to some SET goodness soon?? oh....and a few ??

Opal by name and opal by nature. What a revelation these gems were for me. The opportunity to experience Dave's system opened my eyes and ears to horn speakers. Congrats to the crew responsible!

Hopefully others get to hear how talented our local speaker builders are.  

• Like 1

On 23/04/2018 at 9:04 AM, eso said:

Opal by name and opal by nature. What a revelation these gems were for me. The opportunity to experience Dave's system opened my eyes and ears to horn speakers. Congrats to the crew responsible!

Hopefully others get to hear how talented our local speaker builders are.  

I am glad someone like you got to hear the Opals, Rob. As I know you have excellent gear and an open mind to appreciate any format and technology.

Did you enjoy the massive scale and accuracy of this speaker? I know I did, and the horn part only added to the realism of music played through it, not detract from any sense accuracy as some may expect (and pre-judge) with horn constructs.

Hybrid horn speakers done right - as in the Lenard Audio designs, may be the most accurate and enjoyable speakers of them all.

Steve. 

Edited by Steve M
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...