Flux Capacitor

SOLD: PARASOUND - JC2 BP (HT BYPASS ) PRE + JC1 MONO'S

Posted (edited)

Item:  PARASOUND - JC2 BP PRE + JC1 MONOBLOCKS (with power cables)
Price: $SOLD
Item Condition: EXCELLENT
Reason for selling: UPGRADED
Payment Method: PICK UP ONLY AT THIS STAGE
Extra Info: Bought last year from first owner and SNA member to compliment my Dynaudio C1 MKii standmount's which they did unbelievably!, but the upgrade bug's got the better of me and I'm now moving up the audio ladder so these bad boys have to go. 

Pictures:

DSCN1161.jpg

DSCN1164.jpg

DSCN1165.jpg

DSCN1166.jpg

DSCN1170.jpg

DSCN1172.jpg

DSCN1173.jpg

DSCN1175.jpg

DSCN1176.jpg

DSCN1177.jpg

DSCN1179.jpg

Edited by Flux Capacitor
SOLD

Out of sheer curiosity, are you the bloke who bought the Dyn C1's off me with your Mrs? If so, hope you're enjoying them pal!

Out of sheer curiosity, are you the bloke who bought the Dyn C1's off me with your Mrs? If so, hope you're enjoying them pal!

Haha, it is I! ,...Absolutely! Although I am about to sell them as I’ve invested in some TAD gear. Very addictive this audio thing, the music just becomes so intoxicating through high end gear.

31 minutes ago, Flux Capacitor said:

Haha, it is I! ,...Absolutely! Although I am about to sell them as I’ve invested in some TAD gear. Very addictive this audio thing, the music just becomes so intoxicating through high end gear.

Nice one. Which TAD gear did you get?

Nice one. Which TAD gear did you get?

Just in the process of acquiring, speakers will be CE-1. Got the m2500mk2, D1000mk2 will come later

[mention=111433]tomE[/mention] !!

I’m sure the wife would just love these for Mother’s Day,

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rhinog66
      Item: Burson Conductor V2+
      Price: $999 plus postage
      Item Condition: good, apart from small scratch on the top
      Reason for selling: not needed
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Bought recently from fellow SNA member. Ran only for a few hours. Wanted to check whether the DAC was an improvement over the one of my Bluesound vault. Couldn't hear a difference at the volume I usually listen to. Have original packing, postage no problem

Pictures:

• By Muzza71
      Item: Bel Canto 3.7 Dac/Preamp
      Price: $2800.00
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: In excellent condition, recently purchased from fellow SNA'er.
      I would happily keep this Bel Canto as it is an awesome Dac/Preamp and I have had a few quality dacs over the past 18 months to be able to comfortably say it even bests the highly regarded Luxman D-06.
      Unfortunately this has to go as I have just purchased a pair of Mola Mola Kaluga mono blocks at considerable expense and I need to claw back some funds.
      Happy to post Aus wide in original packaging at buyers cost.
      If using PayPal buyer to cover fees.
      Well below current RRP $7070.00

Pictures:

• By hifix
      Item: 28mm Aluminium Volume Knob to suit a 6mm shaft.
      Price: $5
      Item Condition: Unused
      Reason for selling: Clearing spares
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash,
      Extra Info: This item has not been fitted to a potentiometer (or anything else).  The grub screw is smaller than the M4 ones that are common with these things.  Its not the shiniest thing in town (as far as aluminium knobs go).

Pictures:

Item withdrawn from sale.

• By JSBach
      Item: Project Phono S preamplifier
      Price: $99 + Shipping. (Will deliver free anywhere in Melbourne if desired, if you buy one of my other items I currently have for sale here.)
      Item Condition: Used, excellent, see photos
      Reason for selling: No longer required.
      Payment Method: Cash; Paypal (add 3%); Bank Transfer
      Extra Info:

I have had this unit for about four years and it has performed with excellence the whole time.

It is in excellent condition, as can be seen from the photos. Comes with power supply.

I went deaf in one ear from a virus a few months ago, and have neither a need nor desire for my hi fi gear any longer. After months of deliberation, I've decided to sell it all, so please have a look at my other listings in case there is anything else you might like.

You are welcome to come and pick it up from Bunyip, about 20 minutes east of Pakenham. Or I am also happy to deliver it anywhere in Melbourne for free if you prefer, if you buy one of my other items I currently have for sale here. Alternatively, shipping can be arranged at the buyer's expense.

https://www.whathifi.com/pro-ject/phono-box-s/review

Pictures:

• By hifix
      Item: Volume knobs in solid aluminium (silver anodised)
      Price: $25
      Item Condition:New and unmarked
      Reason for selling: These were purchased for preamp builds which have since taken a different turn.  I'm getting rid of some spares which i've been hoarding.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info: 4 knobs in total.  One pair of 35mm (diameter) x22mm & another pair of 30mm (diameter) x25mm solid aluminium CNC machined volume knobs.  They come with grub / locking screws and suit potientiometers with a 6mm shaft (ALPS RK27 etc).  The pricing is for the lot.

Pictures: