Marc

Show News: Osborn Loudspeakers Highlights Affordable Sound in 2018

Admin
Anyone with a small wallet and a desire for a realistic sounding audio system should head straight to the Albert Room at this year’s Melbourne International Hi-Fi Show.

_DSC7133-(Medium).jpg

I did(read it), it's a bit of fluff for the show(and why not) Marc and a gee up for Greg's stand at the show.

I love Greg's speakers and I'd dearly love a pair of his Grand epitome's and the Consonance gear is indeed rather tasty.

I'm looking forward to having a word in his shell like or his long suffering missus' ear about their sales history and who they can convince to upgrade and sell their speakers to...

Umm, a person of good repute and finances.:angry:.....:cool:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marc
      That's right, for a limited time, tickets are now 50% off using code BESTSHOW at the checkout.
      https://www.hifishow.com.au/tickets

Get in quick before the offer ends.

If you'd already bought tickets - contact me directly and I'll reimburse you
    • By Marc
      Thanks to our good friends at @SennheiserAustralia, they've generously given us a stack of headphones to giveaway which we'll be doing each day this week.

You need to be in it to win it, so here's the details below:

DAY ONE - Sennheiser PXC 550 Wireless Headphones - Valued at $629.95 RRP

This one's for our social media fans. Simply go to our Facebook Event Page, confirm your attendance and share the event to your own News Feed.
        DAY TWO - TODAY ONLY (26th September 2017) - A chance to win a pair of Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear Wireless Headphones (Valued at $299.95).

Simply buy your tickets online today and be in with a chance to win these awesome travel and commute friendly headphones.
        DAY THREE - (27th September, 2017) - We're giving away another pair of Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear Wireless Headphones (Valued at $299.95) today!

This one's open to everyone. Simply reply here with a photo of your current headphones or headphone setup. There's no hard and fast rules here, but the more creative, the more we'll smile. You have until midnight tonight (27th September, 2017) and the post with the most "likes", wins!  
      DAY FOUR - Check back each day for details. DAY FIVE - Check back each day for details.
    • By Marc
      Redgum, proudly Australian and a popular global audio brand knows how to put an ear-to-ear grin on audiophile faces. It’s giving away its new RGDAC8 DAC as a prize at this year's Melbourne International Hi-Fi Show.

For details visit: http://hifishow.com.au/news/win-a-redgum-dac-at-this-years-melbourne-international-hifi-show