Sponsor
Posted (edited)

Item: Krell KAV-400 Xi Integrated Amp
Location: Len Wallis Audio HQ, 64 Burns Bay Road Lane Cove, NSW 2066
Price: Our Price $1990
Item Condition: Very good Secondhand Condition
Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, Credit Cards, Bank Transfer
Shipping: We can ship to anywhere in Australia, price on application.
Extra Info: In very good condition aside from some surface scratches (normal wear), this Krell Amplifier has it's original box but is missing it's remote control. 

Key Specifications

OUTPUT POWER
8 Ohms    200 W
4 Ohms    400 W

FREQUENCY RESPONSE - 20 Hz–20 kHz+ - 0dB, -0.07 dB
SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO - “A” weighted99 dB
TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION (THD) - 20 Hz–20 kHz - 1kHz    <0.04%20 kHz    <0.25%
GAIN 35.8 dB
INPUT SENSITIVITY - 0.644 Vrms
INPUT IMPEDANCE - 47 kOhms
OUTPUT IMPEDANCE - 0.17 Ohms

Pictures:

SN_Krell-KAV-400-XL_1.png

SN_Krell-KAV-400-XL.png

Edited by LWA Staff
Typo Fix

You mean Krell KAV 400 xi and no xl. ??

Sponsor

Our mistake - it should be 'xi'. 

The best integrated they made by a long shot.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By brenwa76
      Item: Plinius 9200 Integrated Amplifier
      Price: $2,500
      Item Condition: 9.5/10
      Reason for selling: Have enjoyed the experience, now time to move it on
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (+2.6%), EFT
      Extra Info:
      Stunning performer, plenty of drive and dynamics from this well regarded integrated NZ produced beast.
      I have used this in my main system for over three years and have always been satisfied with its performance. It's built like a tank and will drive most power hungry speakers with ease and finesse. Plinius' specs quote a stonking 200W per channel @ 8 ohms, 
      Awesomely it has a built in high quality phono stage, currently set to MC. You will need to open the cover and change the jumper pins if you require it set to MM. I had compared the internal phono stage to a Primare R-32 dedicated and although close the Plinius seemed to be a little more natural, a touch brighter perhaps.
      The amplifier includes the original double boxed packaging (Original delivery label addressed to Peter Thompson personally - Interesting.:-)), I cannot locate the owner's manual, but it can be downloaded from Plinius website. The remote control is included and could double as a relay baton, a baseball bat or a door stop, it's the heftiest remote control you will ever own. It's a 2005 build.

Please don't hesitate to get in contact if you require any further information.

Cheers.

Pictures:

• By Paranoy
      Item: Cambridge Audio 851A integrated amp (Silver)
      Price: $1700 firm. Retail at $2700. Buyer will be responsible for the shipping 
      Item Condition: As new, would suit new buyer 
      Reason for selling: NLR Back to the Parasounds
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD, Bank transfer  Only
      Extra Info: Bought new at authorised retailer on 27 December 2017. Has been looked after and no mark. Comes with all accessories and original box. It's a very good sounding amp which has many excellent features. 2 sets of balance input and speakers input. 

Pictures:

• By Clarence
      Item: Leben CS-300XS Integrated Amplifier, serial no. 800131
      Price: $3,300 negotiable, please be kind
      Item Condition: Used, very nice condition, a little dusty but no signs of tarnishing or fading, very minor pair of scrapes on right wood panel (right as looking at amp's. front - see image, though exaggerated by the digital image)
      Reason for selling: Utterly adorable little performer, but it really is time to reduce some of the household's excesses.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only - in negotiation with a buyer I may reconsider the PayPal option.
      Extra Info:
      - I mentioned an "adorable little performer", but this understates this is a very capable amplifier and will make for an extraordinary engine for someone looking for a small overall system, or even a computer-time amplifier for the desk. There's a lot of big amp. in this small form factor and is no slouch.
      - Always run through surge protectors and other conditioners, this unit has seen hopefully only the cleanest possible power.
      - Very, very reasonable integrated headphone amplifier and 6.3mm jack, highly recommended.
      - I have no immediate power cable for the unit, a typical IEC connector (see images). If prompted by a potential buyer I should be able to find something generic for it.

(( I should mention the amplifier is currently with me in Sydney ))

Pictures:

• By tcliffo1
      Item: Krell KSA 150
      Price Range: Negotiable
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: PM me if so

• By LWA Staff
      Item: Naim NAIT 5si Integrated Amplifier
      Price: $1200
      Item Condition: As new
      Shipping: We can ship to anywhere in Australia, however the price to do so is on application
      Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, credit cards, bank transfers, gold krugerrands
      Extra Info: Not a mistake, this is good deal given this as new amp – with carton and accessories is still a current model that retails for $2,250! We want move onto a good home quick smart - so if you're reading this, you're in luck!
      Naim says: The NAIT 5si is our 60W per channel introduction to high-performance integrated amplification. Another Naim Audio amplifier that can claim a common heritage with our classic NAIT model, the NAIT 5si will get straight to the heart of your music. It engages even the most complex rhythms and demanding dynamics with all the grip and authority you would expect from us. Its clever AV bypass mode, which facilitates an easy co-existence of otherwise distinct AV and hi-fi systems, simply adds to its appeal.
      Key specs:
      60W per channel power output
      Four inputs with support for both DIN and RCA connections
      1/4” (6.35mm) headphone output
      AV bypass mode for simple connection to an existing AV system
      Pictures: