Help/advice please

Soooo..... my work set up.

Have tried a few things to get spotify sounding right when i have no time to flip records.... but now looking for something i can plug in here (where finger is pointed) that will charge from dac and bluetooth?

Have tried a toslink with blue tooth reviever but doesnt hold enough charge.

Have thought about hts toslinking straight i to device (samsung s7 w/ spotify on extreme streaming/download) but dont want devoce tethered.....

Am i dreaming...

And whats the connection input called?20180412_155004.jpg1523512048938.jpg

That is a type b usb input. It is used for plugging in a computer to your DAC. I don't think you will get a power output from that port. A flat type A usb port yes but not this one.

A chromecast is really what you need into the optical on your DAC or direct into RCA on your amp.

The Cambridge DAC that you have doesn't do Bluetooth. Besides, which device is providing the Bluetooth signals? That device still needs connection from the internet regardless.
I want the reciever that i plug i to dac to have blue tooth. I have music saved so no need for internet. Was trying to possibly find dongle or such that plugs in to what looks like usb in the back of the dac

Only a computer can plug into the usb on your model. See pages 14 & 15 of the manual here:

https://techsupport.cambridgeaudio.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/200725852/DacMagic_User_Manual_English.pdf

Ahhhhh..... thats what i needed to hear. Thanks for all the asvice rogersquared.... [emoji889][emoji298]ill check em out