Sign in to follow this  
hopefullguy

JVC "budget" projector

seems JVC have released a so called budget pj for the masses. At $2500 U.S. its not that budgety. also note it is the dreaded DLP.

hmm is it still going to be regarded as a true JVC pj? :-)

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/68-digital-projectors-under-3-000-usd-msrp/2968784-jvc-lx-uh1-new-4k-projector.html#post55977410

https://www.engadget.com/2018/04/05/jvc-dlp-4k-projector/

Edited by hopefullguy

12 minutes ago, hopefullguy said:

seems JVC have released a so called budget pj for the masses. At $2500 U.S. its not that budgety. also note it is the dreaded DLP.

hmm is it still going to be regarded as a true JVC pj? :-)

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/68-digital-projectors-under-3-000-usd-msrp/2968784-jvc-lx-uh1-new-4k-projector.html#post55977410

https://www.engadget.com/2018/04/05/jvc-dlp-4k-projector/

I suspect it will be a cynical rebadge of another brand...

interesting to note it uses the same T.I. chip as the entry w1700. seems jvc are making a budget pj about $1000 more than the other pjs at that level, should be interesting to see the reply from other makers.

optoma seem to have moved quickly with the uhd50 to counter benq and viewsonic in the $1500 u.s. level. interesting to see what level the jvc will settle at.

42 minutes ago, hopefullguy said:

copycat :-)

My bad!

Not a real JVC it seems

they only build DILA stuff. 

Heard the AU guys were not going to bother. 

is this actually outsourced to benq to make?

hmm elite brand cheating? tisk tisk jvc

they were talking $4500 RRP here.. you can get a X5900 for around that or less!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ericcklau
      Price: $350 Item Condition: Like new Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Turramurra 2074 State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: Upgrade to GT2000 Further information: JVC JL-A40 turntable in great condition, comes with JVC Z-1S cartridge. Auto stop and return tonearm. 
       100% work in top condition. For local pickup only.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By mgrobins
      Item: JVC DLA X-35 Projector
      Price: $1100 (price edited after reviewing other information. Sorry for any inconvenience).
      Item Condition: Used - perfect condition
      Reason for selling: lack of use & need to re-purpose HT area
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Projector is fully functional with only 484hrs on lamp.
      All original parts such as 3D glasses, manual etc are included 
      Original box for safe travel.
      Cosmetically perfect  when wiped down (excuse some fingerprints and dust in image).

Projector info: X-35 Review 

Darbee Doublet 5000 and TP-Link Wireless access point included (WAP is for IP control of projector).

I am selling an Anamorphic lens and screen as well (see advertisements). They are not included with this sale / price. I will happily neg a great price if you purchase them as a package.

Specs:

Brightness: 1,300 Lumens Contrast: 50,000:1 (full on/off) Resolution: 1920x1080 Native Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (HD) Color Processing: 8-bit Projector Size: 18 cm x 45 cm x 47 cm (HxWxD) Weight: 14.8 kg Video Modes: 720p, 1080i, 1080p/60, 1080p/24, 1080p/50, 480p, 480i Data Modes: MAX 1920x1080 3D Modes: Full HD 3D 3D Glasses Type: Shutter Lamp Life: 3,000 hours  / 4,000 hours (eco) Lamp Type: NSH Lamp Wattage: 230 Watts Lamp Quantity: 1 Lamp Code: PK-L2312U Display Type: 2 cm D-ILA (3) Std. Zoom Lens: Powered, 2.00:1 Std. Lens Focus: Powered Optional Lenses: No Lens Shift: Horizontal +/-34.0% & Vertical +/-80.0% Throw Distance: 4.6 m - 6.1 m Image Size: 187 cm - 500 cm Throw Ratio: 1.40:1 - 2.80:1 (D:W) Projector Placement: For a cm diagonal screen, place the projector lens between 3.1 m and 6.2 m from the screen. Digital Keystone: No Audible Noise: ** Speakers: No Max Power: 330 Watts Voltage: 100V - 240V Connection Panel: Component (RCA),  Network (RJ-45),  RS232 (DB-9pin),  12-Volt Trigger,  HDMI 1.4a,  HDMI 1.4a  

• By surprisetech
      Item:  JVC RX-5022V. 5.1 Channel Dolby Digital/dts/ProLogic II Receiver.
      Price:  $100 +Postage at cost if required.
      Item Condition:  Very good used condition.
      Reason for selling: Deceased estate.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      One of my father in law's AVRs.  This was the heart of his main system and was still in use until September last year.
      Includes Optical & Coaxial S/PDIF inputs, but no HDMI.
      Very well looked after and fully functional.  Includes original remote control and User Manual.

• By Johnny_Boy
      Item: JVC X5000 projector 
      Price: $2500 + Shipping (approx $50 i would say) 
      Item Condition: Excellent, roof mounted since i've had it. Smoke free home. Remote is basically new as i use universal remote 
      Reason for selling: Potential upgrade depending on sale of this projector, but happy to keep it if no one is interested. 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (you pay paypal fees) or bank transfer. Paypal preferred 
      Extra Info: EOI at this stage. 
      Lamp Hours: Been a while since i checked, was 487 when i took the photo just over a year ago. Hasn't had a great deal of use since the baby has arrived,  I assume 700-800hrs on original bulb, can confirm if there is interest. 
      Has been professionally calibrated and puts out a very impressive 4k image. 1080p looks amazing as well. Upgrade bug is a painful thing! individual colour profiles and custom gamma curves for different sources. 
      Projector comes with original box and all accessories. No 3D transmitter/glasses as i dont care for that side of things. 

Setup in a light controlled room if someone local would like a demo
       Can provide more photos upon request. These are just photos i had on my phone, can upload higher res files if requested. 
      Photos: 

• By dalethorn
      Now this is *really* different, so before I get back to the newer and much costlier headphones, consider that this $13 USD headphone may sound better (equalized) than many so-called flagships that are played "as is".

http://www.hifiheadphones.co.uk/community/threads/jvc-flats-on-ear-stereo-mini-headphone-review.4547/