Lowest score on Shazam is?

If your a Shazam user I was wondering what your lowest score was on a Shazam. I guess the holy grail is 1 and I'm not sure how you'd get that.

I just Shazamed a track off an obscure internet radio station and I'm the 4th person using Shazam to point my ph at a source as this was playing.

@evil c knows my music as weird (naughty word) so I'm nearly always getting low scoring numbers and of course there is plenty of music the app just doesn't register.

My 4 shazam track is Bottomfeeders by Syrinx Effect

An acoustic-electric duo with endless possibilities, Syrinx Effect plays their own blend of folk punk jazz. They easily switch between dreamy ambient loops, catchy pop riffs and found sounds, all the while paying homage to their free improv roots. Naomi plays trombone with guitar pedals and Kate plays soprano saxophone with laptop and other toys. The duo got its start curating the Racer Sessions in Seattle, and has gone on to perform prolifically around the US, collaborating with many of the mainstays of the improvised music scene such as Wayne Horvitz, Robin Holcomb, Elliott Sharp, Bobby Previte, Stuart Dempster, Allison Miller, Rene Hart. Syrinx Effect makes music that is authentic and expressive, employing everything from simple folk melodies to abstract, ambient noise. Each piece is a meditation, an exploration, and sometimes a romp. 

Soooo....there you go

Anybody beaten 4 Shazams?

How do you look up your scores? I remember seeing a notification that I was one of the first but didn't think much of it. Just having a look now and can't seem to find where the score is

Well I just scored a 1 ! Yahoo! It's not hard at all (maybe)

@Bunno77  When you shazam, the score is just below the artist you found.

Some silly meditation gunk while I try to draw a landscape plan up...

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/meditation/1019155609

*Judging on last song if you really want a 1 then point your ph at crap music.

Crap music like , umm, Pink F...oops! Luc wash your mouth out!

• Volunteer
12 minutes ago, Luc said:

Is zero a number?

that's a good question to which I would answer "yes"

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Zero.html

Zero is the integer denoted 0 that, when used as a counting number, means that no objects are present. It is the only integer (and, in fact, the only real number) that is neither negative nor positive. A number which is not zero is said to be nonzero. A root of a function f is also sometimes known as "a zero of f."

• Like 1

Haha. My google search opened up a can of worms and the 'No' camp is strongly represented.

So I'm sticking with 1 as the lowest shazam coz I shazamed something and I was the 'first' to do so and it registered a '1' but a '0' doesn't.

• Volunteer
1 minute ago, Luc said:

Haha. My google search opened up a can of worms and the 'No' camp is strongly represented.

So I'm sticking with 1 as the lowest shazam coz I shazamed something and I was the 'first' to do so and it registered a '1' but a '0' doesn't.

yeah well I reckon Shazam giving me a zero for my karaoke version of "eye of the tiger" doesn't count.

So I'm happy to go with your definitiuon

Well argued 

• Like 1

You should try "Eye of the Zombie" instead Sir Zingalingaling, much more impressive with a glass of red out the back of your place as you direct them vocals towards the eastern distributor.

The kids will be right on to mum with the 'Dad's lost it! Mum! Quick! Come home...please!!!'