Sign in to follow this  
Saxe

SOLD: FS: Sony NEX6 16.1mp Camera with 16-50 Lens

Item: Sony NEX-6 16.1mp Compact Camera with 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 Lens
Price: $340 neg + Postage $20
Item Condition: Pristine cosmetic and working condition
Reason for selling: 
I am selling because I have upgraded and no longer use the camera.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

A great compact mirrorless 16.1 megapixel camera with 16-50 f3.5-5.6 lens in near perfect cosmetic and full working condition with low shutter count of 3375. The camera is also fitted with a screen protector.

The camera accepts Alpha NEX E-mount lenses, including normal-range, wide-angle, wide-to-telephoto and portrait-to-long telephoto zooms, mid-range, wide-angle and macro primes, and wide-angle and fisheye converters. In addition, using camera mount adapters, you can also mount legacy manual lenses on the camera.

Full specifications at the site below:

https://www.cnet.com/products/sony-alpha-nex-6/specs/

Included in the sale:

-Sony NEX- 6 Camera Body

- 16-50 PZ OSS f3.5-5.6 lens

-Sony Shoulder Strap

-Charger with USB and Power cord

- 1 x Battery in Camera

-16GB memory Card in Camera

Price: $340 neg + Postage $20

Please PM me if interested.

Pictures:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by ianzodz

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By palexsia
      Item: Leica CL , 18-56mm Elmar, 23mm Summicron
      Price: $5500 neg ( rrp$8600) 
      Item Condition: like new 
      Reason for selling: bought for wife but she like cooking class in japan than photography . 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank deposit 
      Extra Info: bought this system for my wife in Australia for 3 weeks travel to Japan , she doesn’t like to learn photography instead cooking class . plenty review on you tube , google , Flickr .... will consider to swap with Fujifilm GFX /LENS or Xt3 /lenses cash adjust either way .

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By jupiterzhao
      Item: Fujifilm X-T1 with 18-55mm Lens
      Price: $699 plus shipping
      Item Condition: Great
      Reason for selling: Move to Sony
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Full set of X-t1 and 18-55mm lens.
      Basically come with everything as it was purchased, even every single paper.   The list: ●X-t1 Body: some signs of use (please refer to the second photo), one-two tiny dust on the CMOS.  A protect glass on the screen since it was purchased.  The eyecup is a little bit wind up which definitely not affect usage. ●Brand new Fujifilm original camera strap. ●Brand new Fujifilm Flash ●An Original Fujifilm charger ●A third-party charger ●2 x Fujifilm Batteries & 1 brand new third party battery ●18-55mm lens: a Hoya UV has been installed since the lens has been purchased, Never removed.  Tiny dust inside the lens, which absolutely not affect the image.  NO scratch, NO fogs, No haze, No separation. ●Original lens hood ●A Hoya UV as described. ●A High Quality Leica M to Fuji mount Adapter ●A Viltrox Nikon F mount to Fuji mount Adapter ●Brand New Meike AutoFocus 10mm + 16mm Micro Extension tube. ●All of the body and lens caps ●All of the receipts, manuals, other papers everything inside the box.    

• By rayone
      Item: Sony IER-Z1R
      Price: $1490
      Item Condition: Like new
      Reason for selling: No longer wanted
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info: Bought 13th Jan 2020, arrived 17th so not even 3 weeks old, about 6hrs use all up… they sound awesome, but I forgot I dislike IEM comfort. I have only touched 1 pair of the many ear tips.

Photos: 

• By Klaus220
      Item: Sony wm1a
      Price: 700
      Item Condition: excellent
      Reason for selling: I prefer sp1000
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info: Just bought it on Friday but I prefer SP1000. I am not making any money by selling, therefore price is fixed.
      Please feel free to demo it.
      I prefer to sell it in person only so that you can demo it, and test it before you make a purchase.

comes with:

Sony WM1A Digital Audio Player (RRP $1349)

2 cases

charging cable

original box

please send me a message if you are interested. 

Thank you.

• By a_recording
      Item: Sony MDR-Z7M2 Headphones
      Price: $350 AUD (Firm) including free shipping.
      Item Condition: Good. Very minor signs of use as pictured. Well maintained and cleaned for a new home. Will ship in original packaging.
      Reason for selling: Not used enough.
      Payment Method: PayPal, bank transfer.
      Extra Info: Originally retailing for $1299 AUD,  the Z7M2 probably has some of the best build quality and comfort of any large transportable headphone in its class. Just stare into the inky void of the black aluminium earcups and the Fibonacci sequence grille. I did not enjoy the sound as much as I had hoped but your mileage may vary - I think it does well with instrumental and well recorded jazz / acoustic tracks. 

Listing includes original packaging, 3.5mm cable, 4.4mm balanced cable and quarter inch adapter.